The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default Exit the vehicle and voluntarily provide a DNA/blood/breathalyzer specimen, citizen.

Federal survey has been initiated. You have twenty seconds to comply.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/dru...cks/index.html
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

I would ask them to give me $100 for blood.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This is the kind of thing liberals used to slobber at the mouth about as violating rights. But ever since Obama became president, even these things they have become chicken **** about, scared to complain about anymore.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I went through a DUI checkpoint after a gig the other night and gave the officer a really bad time. These checkpoints are a friggin disgrace to our rights. He asks for my registration, insurance, then goes into the where am i going, where am i coming from. So I said i don't want to tell you that it's my personal business. He gave me a look, shined his bright ****ing light in my face and then said I could go. They try and intimidate for sure. I was positive he was going to try and search my car for no reason. Remember in school when the govt teacher would talk about the Soviet Union and how they watched the citizens every move, and you couldn't go anywhere without having to show your papers lol. Yeah um............We are worst then that now because they have technology. They are storing your play number everytime you go through an intersection with a camera. We are being tracked big time.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

It does suck Obama is a liberal but not when it comes to civil liberties. He's ****ing old school gestapo on that.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

By licking these boots you give implied consent for a sailvary DNA collection, citizen.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #7
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
By licking these boots you give implied consent for a sailvary DNA collection, citizen.
But these same ass-clowns get their panties in a wad when asked if we should show a valid ID to vote in a national election.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

The uniformed police officers are forcing you off the road for a completely voluntary collection of your genetic code for the progress of the collective, citizen. Failure to comply equates to impairment and will be prosecuted accordingly.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #9
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
The uniformed police officers are forcing you off the road for a completely voluntary collection of your genetic code for the progress of the collective, citizen. Failure to comply equates to impairment and will be prosecuted accordingly.
Strange this would happen in Alabama where everbody's DNA is the same.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:05 AM   #10
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

As one sees, the liberals around here have avoided this. They don't know what to say. Quick, someone find a liberal website so they can get their marching orders so as to not to sound even more stupid than usual while attempting to excuse this away or they are left with the pretending it isn't happening routine.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #11
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Did anyone read the article?

Can anyone tell us how long they've been doing this?

Can anyone tell us why, all of the sudden, now that a Democrat is in office, the conservative turds are all over it?

Can't be partisanship.

Can't be!
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #12
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

The roadblocks were part of a study orchestrated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The agency contracted the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, based in Calverton, MD, to perform the roadblocks. The program costs taxpayers $7.9 million over 3 years, according to NBC News Dallas-Fort Worth.

The agency confirmed that the operation is currently being launched in 30 different U.S. cities.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/f...na-roadblocks/

The tree of progress needs to be watered with the voluntary blood and saliva of the collective. Failure to volunteer implies impairment, citizen.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #13
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

This is a disturbing development.

Don't avoid eye contact in NM.

Lawsuit: Cops forced man to undergo enemas, colonoscopy on invalid warrant

Quote:
After Eckert was pulled over, a Deming police officer said that he saw Eckert "was avoiding eye contact with me," his "left hand began to shake," and he stood "erect (with) his legs together," the affidavit stated.

Eckert was told he could go home after a third officer issued him a traffic citation. But before he did, Eckert voluntarily consented to a search of him and his vehicle, the affidavit states. A K-9 dog subsequently hit on a spot in the Dodge's driver's seat, though no drugs were found.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justic...earch-lawsuit/

More like a trend....

Quote:
Now, another similar story has surfaced. New Mexico cops did the same thing to another driver, Timothy Young, for failing to signal a turn in October, 2012.

When officers pulled Young over in Silver City for the minor violation, one of their drug-sniffing dogs indicated that he had drugs on him. After cops obtained a warrant, Young was taken to Gila Regional Medical Center where he was forced to undergo several enemas, anal finger exams, and a colonoscopy just like Eckert.

No drugs were found on Young, either.
http://benswann.com/new-mexico-polic...or-violations/
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #14
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

I read that about the colonoscopy. I can't imagine what the physician was thinking but there is absolutely no indication for colonoscopy as a means for law enforcement search and seizure. If true he/she should lose their license. If I were asked to perform such an exam I would lol and write a prescription for a weeks worth of pounded sand.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #15
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I read that about the colonoscopy. I can't imagine what the physician was thinking but there is absolutely no indication for colonoscopy as a means for law enforcement search and seizure. If true he/she should lose their license. If I were asked to perform such an exam I would lol and write a prescription for a weeks worth of pounded sand.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #16
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
It does suck Obama is a liberal but not when it comes to civil liberties. He's ****ing old school gestapo on that.
Obama is not liberal.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #17
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
I agree, the physician should have refused, it was an example of the legal system exceeding all reason.

Quote:
a judge signed off a search warrant "to include but not limited to his anal cavity."
I hope the lawyer for this guy can get around any immunity the judge and police may have in these circumstances.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #18
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I agree, the physician should have refused, it was an example of the legal system exceeding all reason.

I hope the lawyer for this guy can get around any immunity the judge and police may have in these circumstances.
A judge can issue all the search warrents he wants. Does not give a valid indication for an invasive medical procedure. If true the physician who performed an involuntary colonoscopy committed malpractice and violated ethical standards he promised to uphold. If true, this physician will be rightfully banished and subject to civil litigation if not charged with assault and battery.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
A judge can issue all the search warrents he wants. Does not give a valid indication for an invasive medical procedure. If true the physician who performed an involuntary colonoscopy committed malpractice and violated ethical standards he promised to uphold. If true, this physician will be rightfully banished and subject to civil litigation if not charged with assault and battery.
Agreed.