The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #76
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

James Douglas (author of JFK and the UNSPEAKABLE)

talks about plausible deniability and the background of the JFK assassination by the CIA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwECsq459d4
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #77
W*GS
Ring of Famer

"Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy", by Bugliosi.

Until gaffe can address that, he's really got no cred.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #78
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
How do you know this? Did G-d whisper in your ear?
Because I've seen the physical evidence from the crime. Sorry dude...there was no great conspiracy with 40 armed agents all shooting at JFK. I know it's been difficult on your generation, but not everything is a conspiracy.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #79
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Like they said in the NOVA piece, it is extremely difficult to determine where gunshots are coming from, especially in an urban environment. Three witnesses standing on the steps of the school book store depository, directly below the window where Oswald was, claimed the shots came from the grassy knoll. Why? Because the echo from that wall would reach them first. A few said they heard gunshots coming from the railway overpass. It depends where you were standing. In fact, from the hundreds of witnesses came a variety of locations, which is just what you'd expect in an urban environment.

One witness standing directly in front of the grassy knoll said he heard three, very distinct gunshots coming from the depository. If there were shots from the knoll, they would have come from only about twenty feet directly behind him. All the evidence, including three shell casings found next to the sixth floor window of the depository, point to Oswald as the single shooter. The only legitimate question is, was Oswald acting alone or in concert with others? CIA? That's a legitimate question. He said he was a patsy. Why did he say that? Probably just to cover his ass.
Perfectly stated.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #80
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I also wonder about the CIA theory. The leadership of the CIA was still populated with a bunch of OSS guys from WWII who were as strongly anti-communist as JFK was. JFK was also a legitimate WWII naval hero. I think the idea of killing him would have been extremely abhorrent to those guys; a violation of the band of brothers trust.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #81
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
"Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy", by Bugliosi.

Until gaffe can address that, he's really got no cred.
You must not be familiar with Gaffney.

Bugliosi is obviously a CIA disinfo agent. And furthermore everything he claims is "impossible", just because Gaffney says so.

You should know the drill by now.
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #82
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

I'm familiar with the Bugliosi book. He missed the boat on this issue. He's not the only one who's done this --nor the first. So did Sy Hersh in his JFK book.

You need to check out the Douglas book. If you are too cheap to buy a copy -- watch the talk by Douglas. I posted the link.

MHG
Old 11-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #83
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I'm familiar with the Bugliosi book. He missed the boat on this issue.
Weak. Very very very very weak.

Your personal dismissal counts for absolutely nothing.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #84
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
I'm familiar with the Bugliosi book. He missed the boat on this issue. He's not the only one who's done this --nor the first. So did Sy Hersh in his JFK book.

You need to check out the Douglas book. If you are too cheap to buy a copy -- watch the talk by Douglas. I posted the link.

MHG
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #85
Bronco Yoda

What about the lady in red. The school teacher (shown in the film) that was only 20 feet away as JFK was hit. She came out hours later swearing there were 4 to 6 shots along with someone at the top of the hill behind the low fence. She never changed her story. This person was also seen by the train rail operator from the other side.

And like i said earlier the entry hole in the skull was too small. It was also a hollow point which exploded on impact unlike the shoulder wound which kept going through two people a seat and wrist cleanly. Both (projectiles) bullets were obviously from different kinds of weapons.

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 11-19-2013 at 05:15 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #86
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I also wonder about the CIA theory. The leadership of the CIA was still populated with a bunch of OSS guys from WWII who were as strongly anti-communist as JFK was. JFK was also a legitimate WWII naval hero. I think the idea of killing him would have been extremely abhorrent to those guys; a violation of the band of brothers trust.
There is a key part of history -- of which you and the others around here have not understood. Yes, JFK was a cold warrior -- but JFK was changed by the Cuban missile crisis.

He and Khruschev stared into the abyss - -and it changed both of them.

JFK took a turn toward peace -- and ran afoul of the Pentagon, the CIA , Wall Street -- even his own advisers. By the last days he was isolated in his own administration.

Neither Bugliosi nor Hersh covers this key history --

Douglas does cover it very very well. If you are too cheap to buy his book -- check out this excellent address where he lays out the evidence. It's persuasive.
MHG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwECsq459d4
Old 11-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #87
W*GS
Ring of Famer

The CIA and others may not have liked some of JFK's policies. Doesn't mean they killed him.

Geez.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #88
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

the US financial elite killed JFK

A half-century after the fatal gunshots in Dallas, it behooves us to reflect upon how far down our nation has slid since the heady days of the early 1960s, when everything seemed possible.

It’s darkly ironic that just last week, Andrew Huszar, a former official at the Federal Reserve, posted an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal apologizing for his role in the Fed’s Quantitative Easing program. The Fed introduced QE after the 2008 meltdown, ostensibly to stimulate the economy and make credit available to Main Street. Apologetics were in order because, as Huszar explains, the program did nothing to help Main Street, but was a continuation of the 2008 bailout hustle. Its real purpose was to save the too-big-to-fails at taxpayer expense.

During the last five years, the Fed handed over $4 trillion to the banksters, who instead of loaning the cash to Americans used it to pump up the stock market and to tidy up their balance sheets (erasing toxic debt incurred through their own wild speculation). The banksters also used the free money to buy Congress, the White House, judges, media outlets, in short, everything they did not already own.

It’s been the greatest transfer of wealth in world history.

Recently, when the Fed announced it would “taper” QE, the markets went crazy. The Fed backed off and now appears trapped. It can’t continue printing unlimited dollars because this is debasing the currency. But it can’t stop either, or interest rates will rise and pop the stock/bond market bubbles.

Obviously, another much worse crisis looms...

Had JFK lived, we would not be in this mess. Extremely bright in economics, JFK was the last president who took on Wall Street. Subsequent presidents have all surrendered. No doubt, this is why JFK was killed - executed in broad daylight.

We won’t save our nation until we reject the lone gunman nonsense and bring his killers to justice. MHG
Old 11-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #89
W*GS
Ring of Famer

gaffe just won't accept that Oswald, a total loser, shot and killed JFK.

He has to make up all sorts of BS to make JFK's death less pathetic. That's the case with most JFK assassination conspiracists.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #90
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
"Right front temple"?

How come the pattern of skull fractures shows the fatal shot came from behind?

How come his tissue was splattered forward into the car and on to the occupants seated in front of him?
I tend to think the head shot came from behind as well. There's a photo of the entry wound in the skull. Interestingly enough however the hole is too small for the caliber LHO shot.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #91
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

A Classic Lone Kook False Flag Scenario

By Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall

Lee Harvey Oswald worked for the CIA (and FBI and Army and most likely Naval Intelligence) from the late fifties when the CIA recruited him from the Marine Corps until his murder on November 24, 1963 by Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby. A clear appreciation of Lee Harvey Oswald’s role as an intelligence operative is key to understanding the JFK assassination conspiracy and cover-up. Although more than 20 years old, in my opinion Matthew Smith’s JFK: The Second Plot offers the most comprehensive account of Oswald’s CIA career.

for a review of Smith's book...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11...cia-operative/
Old 11-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #92
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

If Oswald was a commie -- why did the US allow him back into the country after he defected to Russia?

How dod he get a security clearance and why did he work at a top secret US spy base in Japan?

It is also known that Oswald owned a camera -- not commercially available -- and the type used by intelligence agents.

And how did the report about Oswald reach the press in New Zealand EVEN BEFORE Oswald had been indicted in Dallas? The only possible answer is that the story was preplanned and ready to go...

There are many many reasons to think Oswald was not the person we have been
Old 11-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #93
W*GS
Ring of Famer

You're proving my point, gaffe.

A 4th-rate loser cannot kill the President, all by himself. That's just not right or proper or understandable.

There *had* to have been a vast conspiracy of powerful and dark forces, and/or Oswald had to be a super-badass secret agent of the CIA/KGB/Mossad/Mafia/MIC/TLC...

For some reason, that makes seeing JFK's brains splatter all over the place more honorable and meaningful. But the ideas of the conspiracists just aren't true.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #94
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Gerald Celente's interview with John Connally

Shortly before his death Connally requested the interview -- and Celente flew down to Dallas for the occasion. The two men revisited Dealey Plaza -- and discussed the events of Nov 22, 1963.

According to Celente, one point Connally turned to him and said in very clear language -- looked him straight in the eye and said, ‘You don’t have a clue what’s going on and neither do the American people because if they did there would be a revolution in this country.’”

Listening to Connally describe the shooting of JFK -- it's clear that the Texas governor was shot AFTER JFK's head shot -- which of course destroys the single bullet theory.
http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...d_Celente.html
Old 11-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #95
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Oswald's camera was not commercially available. It was half the size of a pack of cigarettes...
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisb.../Item%2002.pdf
Old 11-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #96
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

E Howard Hunt describes his role in JFK murder in deathbed confession to his son...
http://noliesradio.org/archives/72262
Old 11-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #97
Bronco Yoda

The majority of Americans do not believe the Warren Commission & believe that Oswald did not act alone.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #98
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

This is true, most people don't believe it. Many say that the report was the beginning of the nation's mistrust in the government. Those of my generation have had so many years to listen to the reports, the conspiracy theories, and many of us, not understanding physics often didn't know what to think. My thoughts lent to Lyndon Johnson being involved, but I also came to realize it was because I disliked the man so much. I would like to know the truth, but in all reality what can anyone do about the past.

What I do know is as a 9 year old experiencing a shocking day and weekend and seeing the normally wonderful world I lived in become unreal and morose....and feeling so sorry for a girl and little boy who had lost their father.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #99
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Read what may be the worst book I've read on JFK this week--'JFK, Conservative' by Ira Stoll. Unadulterated crapola. That JFK was conservative in any way is a position out of touch with reality. When historians turn into hagiographers, the product suffers.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #100
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
This is true, most people don't believe it. Many say that the report was the beginning of the nation's mistrust in the government. Those of my generation have had so many years to listen to the reports, the conspiracy theories, and many of us, not understanding physics often didn't know what to think. My thoughts lent to Lyndon Johnson being involved, but I also came to realize it was because I disliked the man so much. I would like to know the truth, but in all reality what can anyone do about the past.

What I do know is as a 9 year old experiencing a shocking day and weekend and seeing the normally wonderful world I lived in become unreal and morose....and feeling so sorry for a girl and little boy who had lost their father.
Reading this over the weekend on recommendation from a buddy.

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote