The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #151
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,972

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default



^^ At KFC ever being "in" the game. PFM playing injured and with a game plan designed to keep him from being hurt at all costs, and Denver still put a boot up KFC's ass.

Oh, and Brandon Flowers is a little b****.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #152
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 6,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
We lost a close game on the road. It doesn't change the balance of the season.
I would think a close game involved both teams trailing at various points in the game. Also, a 3 score lead late in the game shouldn't happen in "close" games.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #153
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
Why do you have to use qualifiers to try and convince me it wasn't a close game? The final score is what it is.
That's what qualifiers do: they qualify.

This game qualified as not being close when your team lost the ability to win it about eight or nine minutes before it officially ended.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #154
ton80
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 266
Default

Come on now. KC was 9-0 before they rolled into Milehigh after their bye week. They don't suck. They swallow.
ton80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #155
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,204
Default

Paint yourself into an illogical corner and then retreat, blaming the website.

That's a pro move.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #156
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,669
Default

The spin is just out of this world.

This wasn't a close game. The Broncos never trailed. They took a 17 point lead into the final 5 minutes of the freaking game. It was a routine 10 point win that should have been bigger.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #157
Guess Who
Rookie
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
We lost a close game on the road. It doesn't change the balance of the season.
it was 17 points spread with 5 minutes left in the game. The game was over at that point and it wasn't that close.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #158
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,985

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

I thought KC played pretty well for most of the game. Their defense got 3 straight stops on us even when their O continually hung them out to dry. Denver did some damage in spots and more than doubled the points KC usually gives up, but not surprisingly, they didn't completely open up a can on the Chiefs D. It is for real and it will be even stingier in KC.

The Chiefs offense is basically putrid outside of Charles. They were able to connect with the TE and also Bowe a little more often than usually as DEN did a good job on Charles in the pass game, as he was the leading receiver going in.

KC is a good team, and in most years they would go 11-5. Their record will be better than that this year because they have done a nice job closing things out late and they are coached well. Smith will prevent them from winning on the road against the Denver's and New England's in the AFC in the postseason, so it will really come down to whether they take care of business from here on out. I do expect them to win a nail biter in KC against us in a couple weeks, which means the NE game is critical for DEN.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #159
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30,310

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
I honestly don't care about the talking points of other silly fans on the internet. however if you talked to me my view of the situation has changed very little. And I talked about it here on OM.

Exposed as a description is almost as overused as choking. The game was what most people thought it was going to be.

Denver's O held to their smallest points output while Chiefs D gave up more than they had.

All the pressure was on Denver and they got a deserved win.
Yes, this is what you say when trying to save face. I understand your tactic. Fact is, I wouldn't want to face the facts either as a KC fan. Enter the game 9-0, fans popping off about killing Manning and destroying the Broncos, believing you actually would play as well as you had against scrubs, and then you have to watch that happen.

Good luck next week, hope your injuries sustained today aren't anything serious.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #160
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 6,223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

The game plan was pretty conservative. I haven't seen us run the ball that much since Tebow was the QB and we still won by 10. It negated the KC pass rush and kept Manning's jersey clean. Unless we get down a couple scores in a couple of weeks @KC i see the same game plan. The thing that pissed me off the most in this game was the stupid penalties. Unsportsman like conduct, the 2 or 3 encroachment penalties were the worst and kept the game closer than it should have been.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #161
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
The spin is just out of this world.

This wasn't a close game. The Broncos never trailed. They took a 17 point lead into the final 5 minutes of the freaking game. It was a routine 10 point win that should have been bigger.
It really is mind-boggling. That's probably the most lopsided 10 point victory I've seen in the NFL this year. Manning was probably 75 percent in this game and both Welker, and JT missed significant time in the 2nd half and it was still a three possession game with about 6 minutes of garbage time.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #162
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

People need to keep in mind that the game plan tonight was VERY conservative. Almost vanilla. Was that simply to protect PM or to save something for two weeks? We didn't need all our horsepower to hold the lead against the Chiefs all night long and win by ten.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #163
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
Kansas City held Denver to the least amount of points they've scored all year. In Denver. With little to no QB pressure. I'd say that's pretty good.
Your Defense was pretty good Biff, but far from dominant, and no, you didnt hold Denver through your own efforts alone to the lowest score of the season. If you haven't noticed, since JDR took the reigns including last week at SD when ever we get a two score or more lead by the fourth quarter, he goes into his classic defensive mindset 'run out the clock' mentality and with two runs up the middle and a cloud of dust before 'maybe;' trying a safe short pass play for the first down in the last 7 minutes of the game.

Foxy is somewhat conservative too, but JDR makes him look down right liberal in his late came calls with a lead.

And the game plan, as Manning and others said in post game, was to always de-emphasize the pass and over-emphasize the run throughout the whole game.

They apparently noticed that KCs Defense is what has mostly won their games by forcing or at least being the willing beneficiary in the right spots when the opposing offense making key TOs in the second half and thus the opposing teams wound up losing for trying too hard to pass.

What JDR apparently didn't factor in is that Manning and the team were starting to roll a bit both last week and this week after stalling in both games for a quarter and a half which has been a theme nearly every game so far.

But instead of capitalizing on that surge when it almost always comes in the second half, as we have mostly done in the big blow out wins this year, the whole team these last two games have gone into a kind of 'prevent mode' as soon as we get two or more TD lead in the fourth quarter.

I don't at all like this philosophy but it looks like we are stuck with it at least until Fox comes back.

Peyton wasn't as sharp as usual even on many passes where he had no pressure at all, which was almost the entire game. I still think that ankle and the huge tape job impedes the weight and pressure he can put on it for throwing off that ankle and it effects a fair number of his passes and he throws too many off target recently since the injury.

Im not talking about the handful of good plays by Chief DBs tonight, of which there were some. But it wasn't like you guys made it that hard on the Broncos. They mostly shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties at wrong moments that keep the score down, just like last week as well.

In fact so far this year only the Broncos have been able to slow down the Broncos reliably.

Your run D was better than usual this year, but our run gameplan called wasn't very inspiring either and seemed like it was mainly trying to take time off the clock and prevent your pass rushers from getting in a groove. Not that they needed to worry about that as none of them came close to Manning at any time tonight from what I could see.

In fact, the Denver D was superior across the board to the KC D tonight, and without question our D combined with our Offense was significantly more balanced and consistent than was your offense and defense combined effort.

Until KC gets a real offense Im afraid you wont go very far in the playoffs. Sure you will make the playoffs as you have improved substantially from last year, but the odds of you going anywhere by home quickly in early January is slim to none and deep down I think you realize that too by now. Unless self-delusion has really taken over in Missouri?

Alex Smith made a few decent passes and many more really crappy passes, he is what he is a good game manager which can help you beat a lot of mediocre teams and certainly most of those that are also fronted by a back up QB, but when you get a more balanced team tonight is what will happen.

If you are taking any solace from the extra TD you scored at a time when we went up three scores after going for a FG instead of going for the one yard for a first well within our own territory.. something Fox would have done for sure this year and that we would have made without question with our very high 4th down conversion record this year, and then the Broncos would have very likely hung another TD on you instead of three.

Instead we went into prevent mode and stayed their the rest of the game, basically all but allowing your last score by the very act of no longer trying to win. Instead, the whole team shifted into being too careful to try to prevent making a mistake that might cause Denver to lose.

Since this JDR philosophy (one I saw in action many times when JDR ran the Jags as well) worked the last two weeks with us scoring only 28 and 27 points respectively while in each case allowing the other team to score one more time after we called off the dogs in essence, and yet we still won each game by over a little over one TD, I wouldn't take much comfort if I was you in thinking you really were more in this game than you really were.

Kudos to KCs D for playing a solid, if not dominant or impressive, game, but the 10 point win could so very easily, and should have, been a 21 to 24 point margin of victory if only the team was told to play Bronco ball for the entire fourth quarter until the bell rung and forget the ultra-conservative running up the middle two to three times on every set of downs for the last two or three possessions.

Your D was pretty fagged out by then as well and was no doubt happy as a clam when Denver shifted to only playing 'small ball' those last 7 or 8 minutes instead of turning up the heat and racking up extra points when they had just scored ten points to go up by 17.

Obviously KCs strategy was to try and injure Wes Welker and may have rung his bell some with some cheap shot hits toward the end of plays when his guard was down, but when you have no consistent offense to speak off and literally must get defensive scores to win most games, I guess that is what some teams will resort too.

Take some pride in the genuine improvements in your overall D this year, that is something to build on. But if seriously you think Alex Smith is your golden angel at QB ready to take this team to the promised land, I think you are going to find some day soon that Jim Harbaugh knew what he was thinking when he sat Alex, in spite of his steady consistency in what he does well, in favor of Tattoo man Colin K, and even if Colin K turns out in the end to not be the savior of San Fran as he at first seemed last year.

The Chiefs do play hard and can be tough and a bit frustrating at times, but they never threatened in any way shape or form to turn this into a serious football challenge for the Broncos tonight.

The only reason this game wasn't more like a 34 to 10 final score was almost entirely due to 'our' self-inflicted screw ups handed to KC and because of JDRs shifting for the second week in a row to slowdown 'small ball' the last half of the fourth quarter and not because of KC imposing their will or dominance on the Broncos. No one without yellow trimmed Red-colored glasses glued to their forehead could, in reality, have seen what unfolded tonight in any other light.

You still have a decent team and they will be tough to play in two weeks in KC no doubt, but KC is NOT winning any SB this year, regardless of what Denver does or doesn't do in the end.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #164
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
Kansas City held Denver to the least amount of points they've scored all year. In Denver. With little to no QB pressure. I'd say that's pretty good.
Your Defense was pretty good Biff, but far from dominant, and no, you didnt hold Denver through your own efforts alone to the lowest score of the season. If you haven't noticed, since JDR took the reigns including last week at SD when ever we get a two score or more lead by the fourth quarter, he goes into his classic defensive mindset 'run out the clock' mentality and with two runs up the middle and a cloud of dust before 'maybe;' trying a safe short pass play for the first down in the last 7 minutes of the game.

Foxy is somewhat conservative too, but JDR makes him look down right liberal in his late came calls with a lead.

And the game plan, as Manning and others said in post game, was to always de-emphasize the pass and over-emphasize the run throughout the whole game.

They apparently noticed that KCs Defense is what has mostly won their games by forcing or at least being the willing beneficiary in the right spots when the opposing offense making key TOs in the second half and thus the opposing teams wound up losing for trying too hard to pass.

What JDR apparently didn't factor in is that Manning and the team were starting to roll a bit both last week and this week after stalling in both games for a quarter and a half which has been a theme nearly every game so far.

But instead of capitalizing on that surge when it almost always comes in the second half, as we have mostly done in the big blow out wins this year, the whole team these last two games have gone into a kind of 'prevent mode' as soon as we get two or more TD lead in the fourth quarter.

I don't at all like this philosophy but it looks like we are stuck with it at least until Fox comes back.

Peyton wasn't as sharp as usual even on many passes where he had no pressure at all, which was almost the entire game. I still think that ankle and the huge tape job impedes the weight and pressure he can put on it for throwing off that ankle and it effects a fair number of his passes and he throws too many off target recently since the injury.

Im not talking about the handful of good plays by Chief DBs tonight, of which there were some. But it wasn't like you guys made it that hard on the Broncos. They mostly shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties at wrong moments that keep the score down, just like last week as well.

In fact so far this year only the Broncos have been able to slow down the Broncos reliably.

Your run D was better than usual this year, but our run gameplan called wasn't very inspiring either and seemed like it was mainly trying to take time off the clock and prevent your pass rushers from getting in a groove. Not that they needed to worry about that as none of them came close to Manning at any time tonight from what I could see.

In fact, the Denver D was superior across the board to the KC D tonight, and without question our D combined with our Offense was significantly more balanced and consistent than was your offense and defense combined effort.

Until KC gets a real offense Im afraid you wont go very far in the playoffs. Sure you will make the playoffs as you have improved substantially from last year, but the odds of you going anywhere by home quickly in early January is slim to none and deep down I think you realize that too by now. Unless self-delusion has really taken over in Missouri?

Alex Smith made a few decent passes and many more really crappy passes, he is what he is a good game manager which can help you beat a lot of mediocre teams and certainly most of those that are also fronted by a back up QB, but when you get a more balanced team tonight is what will happen.

If you are taking any solace from the extra TD you scored at a time when we went up three scores after going for a FG instead of going for the one yard for a first well within our own territory.. something Fox would have done for sure this year and that we would have made without question with our very high 4th down conversion record this year, and then the Broncos would have very likely hung another TD on you instead of three.

Instead we went into prevent mode and stayed their the rest of the game, basically all but allowing your last score by the very act of no longer trying to win. Instead, the whole team shifted into being too careful to try to prevent making a mistake that might cause Denver to lose.

Since this JDR philosophy (one I saw in action many times when JDR ran the Jags as well) worked the last two weeks with us scoring only 28 and 27 points respectively while in each case allowing the other team to score one more time after we called off the dogs in essence, and yet we still won each game by over a little over one TD, I wouldn't take much comfort if I was you in thinking you really were more in this game than you really were.

Kudos to KCs D for playing a solid, if not dominant or impressive, game, but the 10 point win could so very easily, and should have, been a 21 to 24 point margin of victory if only the team was told to play Bronco ball for the entire fourth quarter until the bell rung and forget the ultra-conservative running up the middle two to three times on every set of downs for the last two or three possessions.

Your D was pretty fagged out by then as well and was no doubt happy as a clam when Denver shifted to only playing 'small ball' those last 7 or 8 minutes instead of turning up the heat and racking up extra points when they had just scored ten points to go up by 17.

Obviously KCs strategy was to try and injure Wes Welker and may have rung his bell some with some cheap shot hits toward the end of plays when his guard was down, but when you have no consistent offense to speak off and literally must get defensive scores to win most games, I guess that is what some teams will resort too.

Take some pride in the genuine improvements in your overall D this year, that is something to build on. But if seriously you think Alex Smith is your golden angel at QB ready to take this team to the promised land, I think you are going to find some day soon that Jim Harbaugh knew what he was thinking when he sat Alex, in spite of his steady consistency in what he does well, in favor of Tattoo man Colin K, and even if Colin K turns out in the end to not be the savior of San Fran as he at first seemed last year.

The Chiefs do play hard and can be tough and a bit frustrating at times, but they never threatened in any way shape or form to turn this into a serious football challenge for the Broncos tonight.

The only reason this game wasn't more like a 34 to 10 final score was almost entirely due to 'our' self-inflicted screw ups handed to KC and because of JDRs shifting for the second week in a row to slowdown 'small ball' the last half of the fourth quarter and not because of KC imposing their will or dominance on the Broncos. No one without yellow trimmed Red-colored glasses glued to their forehead could, in reality, have seen what unfolded tonight in any other light.

You still have a decent team and they will be tough to play in two weeks in KC no doubt, but KC is NOT winning any SB this year, regardless of what Denver does or doesn't do in the end.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #165
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30,310

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Echo........ Echo........... Echo




Hello....... Hello....... Helloooooooo
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #166
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Hulamau taking it easy on the Chiefs.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #167
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I'm fine with losing by 10 in Denver as they were in it the whole time. I called it before the game.

D held Denver's offense to their lowest point output and Manning only had 1 TD with our pass rush having by far their worst game.

Offense lost us this game.
No lead changes. Broncos could have scored more but played it smart at the end because they were just so far in control. KC just not ready to play with the NFL big boys. They will slip to the wildcard and lose in the first round.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #168
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,036

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

i think kc defense deserves a B kc offense well it gets a F
Broncos D gets a A minus they allowed 17 points offense well they get a B minus they only scored 27
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #169
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright
Default

My only concern was the front 4 pass rush of KC. That has now been officially exposed - they padded their stats on backup QBs.

I no longer have any fear of KC. The only way they were going to beat Denver was to put pressure on PFM without blitzing.

PFM is another week healthier (heck he took no damage tonight) and we sit atop the AFC where we belong. KC has a very good D and a very lame O - we have an historic O and a good D. It is not even very close.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #170
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,848
Default

Mullet fans are completely delusional. They were never in this. But now they expect to split?

This was their chance. They had TWO WEEKS to prepare and PFM was freshly dinged. We played only so-so on offense. We gave them an early turnover deep on our side. What more are they expecting next time? Home Field only goes so far IMO.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:56 AM   #171
FireFly
Ring of Famer
 
FireFly's Avatar
 
The window is open!

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,788
Default

Hey, his team loses and he's right back here supporting them. I give props for that. I certainly wouldn't be on an opposing teams board right after a broncos loss!

... I wouldn't ever be on a chiefs board regardless but whatever. I think opposing fans add to the boards dynamic when they're not just trolling.
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #172
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
I think opposing fans add to the boards dynamic when they're not just trolling.
Absolutely. Guys like Boltjolt and a small handful of KC fans here manage to add to the board without dragging it into boring trolling. There's even a Raider fan or two on here I don't mind.

Guys like KCStud and KCZach or whatever don't even try. They're just going through the motions.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #173
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,308

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Absolutely. Guys like Boltjolt and a small handful of KC fans here manage to add to the board without dragging it into boring trolling. There's even a Raider fan or two on here I don't mind.

Guys like KCStud and KCZach or whatever don't even try. They're just going through the motions.
Yeah I love the charger rivals and I also really liked TopekaRoy this week.

The rest can get ****ed.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:30 AM   #174
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,473

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Mullet fans are completely delusional. They were never in this. But now they expect to split?

This was their chance. They had TWO WEEKS to prepare and PFM was freshly dinged. We played only so-so on offense. We gave them an early turnover deep on our side. What more are they expecting next time? Home Field only goes so far IMO.
Chiefs fans did a total 180. They went from saying Peyton Manning will be on the bottom of a pile of defenders and his ankle is going down; to now saying "well we are glad we hung with them". It was a moral victory.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #175
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,473

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
He had 3 YPC and one run for 35 yards.
That is true. Even the announcers were saying how good a job Denvers D did shutting down Charles. My guess is that is why Andy Reid abandoned the run.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Denver Broncos