The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #151
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
You would be the self proclaimed drunk.
Mock told you that these clowns from CP are all a piece of ****. Who's laughing now? Go on...tell us some more about how you are beating the Bills and the Browns by a FG. This site is literally unreal. The man rolls into a ball, what part of that escapes you? Mock played soccer with Clark Hunt back at SMU. I know all about that kid. He was known for sucking dick....especially after the Rice game, so shove it. I was a stock broker for 35 years. If Pierre McGuire had been around in the 70s, he also would have called me a white PK Subban so don't tell me I don't know the deal, a-hole. Mock told you that they were hiding WMD in the Samarra Valley in Syria. I also called out McD as a charlatan from the outset, so i know all about jokes, and the Chiefs are one of them. You don't seem to understand that I was crying for these people back in 08 when they were losing their homes and somehow now you think that Andy Reid is the second coming. Sit down and shut up. Go put on a dunce cap with your boy Sheepstud. Your all the same. Even Mike Bell can see that this team is garbage. Your an idiot.

I've got a million dollar line of credit and Tomas Kaberle on speed dial so screw you. My dad was a self made millionaire until Carter and Volcker ruined everything. I said at the start of the 2010 season that Wink's tie dye shirts were a sign of things to come and this year I called the Chiefs out as frauds as well. Feel free to crown me at any time. Beezer is chewing his tail at the absurdity of a team that averages 15 points a game somehow being undefeated. He's not exactly thrilled about WD-40 being sprayed down his throat last week, but I honestly thought it was chicken of the sea. But go on, tell us again about Alex Smiths 14 straight completions to the flat. I remember when Diana refused to go out with him. He had no penis. And I'm glad Bowe isn't doing anything after you paid him. Mock remembers when L$U stole him from Miami by paying off his grandma and his coaches at Norland High. It's only fitting that that trash is celebrated in KC now. I'm sure he's having fun with those 300 pound fatties in Hogtown. Consider it karma. Mocks great uncle slapped Hitler in the face during WWII, so I'm well aware of the importance of Chiefs week. Even Mocks horn heads could beat this team

Mock's Lock: I'm going to say it once and only once for all the clowns on this site. The Chiefs are going to get straight up raped this week. Scoring 13 against the Sisters of the Poor will finally be exposed. This game reminds me of when Sonic went off on them and put on the championship belt. Beezer is ready.

Moron.

BRING BACK BUTCH

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 11-11-2013 at 02:55 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #152
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

45 - 17

Broncos by a mile.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #153
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Broncos will win this game 38-17. Chiefs will be playing catch-up all day!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #154
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Adam Schein says Chiefs -

"Kansas City Chiefs primed for statement vs. Denver Broncos"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...denver-broncos

So put your money on Denver. He's got that George Costanza opposite thing going.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #155
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

God I hate that guy
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #156
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

The Cheaps will be close.

At kickoff.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #157
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
God I hate that guy
Why cause he does not blow smoke of your butt.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #158
millerlite58
Just Drafted

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM

chiefs haven't won anything meaningful since 1994... Denver rolls 34 - 13
millerlite58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #159
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandftw View Post
42-10 Broncos. Sorry, until the Chiefs beat the Broncos, I see them as frauds. By far the worst SOS in the NFL
Oh and the Broncos have played such a stellar schedule.

KC has played every team Denver except 4: Ravens (terrible),Redskins (terrible), Chargers (terrible), and Indy, who they couldn't beat.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #160
Gelding Horse
Chefs Fan

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Mock told you that these clowns from CP are all a piece of ****. Who's laughing now? Go on...tell us some more about how you are beating the Bills and the Browns by a FG. This site is literally unreal. The man rolls into a ball, what part of that escapes you? Mock played soccer with Clark Hunt back at SMU. I know all about that kid. He was known for sucking dick....especially after the Rice game, so shove it. I was a stock broker for 35 years. If Pierre McGuire had been around in the 70s, he also would have called me a white PK Subban so don't tell me I don't know the deal, a-hole. Mock told you that they were hiding WMD in the Samarra Valley in Syria. I also called out McD as a charlatan from the outset, so i know all about jokes, and the Chiefs are one of them. You don't seem to understand that I was crying for these people back in 08 when they were losing their homes and somehow now you think that Andy Reid is the second coming. Sit down and shut up. Go put on a dunce cap with your boy Sheepstud. Your all the same. Even Mike Bell can see that this team is garbage.

I've got a million dollar line of credit and Tomas Kaberle on speed dial so screw you. I said at the start of the 2010 season that Wink's tie dye shirts were a sign of things to come and this year I called the Chiefs out as frauds as well. Feel free to crown me at any time. Beezer is chewing his tail at the absurdity of a team that averages 15 points a game somehow being undefeated. He's not exactly thrilled about WD-40 being sprayed down his throat last week, but I honestly thought it was chicken of the sea. But go on, tell us again about Alex Smiths 14 straight completions to the flat. Mocks kittens have gone out with women with bigger ***** than that kid. And I'm glad Bowe isn't doing anything after you paid him. Mock remembers when L$U stole him from Miami by paying off his grandma and his coaches as Norland High. It's only fitting that that trash is celebrated in KC now. I'm sure he's having fun with those 300 pound fatties in Hogtown. Consider it karma. Mocks great uncle slapped Hitler in the face during WWII, so I'm well aware of the importance of Chiefs week. Even Mocks horn heads could beat this team

Mock's Lock: I'm going to say it once and only once for all the clowns on this site. The Chiefs are going to get straight up raped this week. Scoring 13 against the Sisters of the Poor will finally be exposed. This game reminds me of when Sonic went off on them and put on the championship belt. Beezer is ready.

Moron.
YOU have arrived.
Gelding Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #161
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Mock told you that these clowns from CP are all a piece of ****. Who's laughing now? Go on...tell us some more about how you are beating the Bills and the Browns by a FG. This site is literally unreal. The man rolls into a ball, what part of that escapes you? Mock played soccer with Clark Hunt back at SMU. I know all about that kid. He was known for sucking dick....especially after the Rice game, so shove it. I was a stock broker for 35 years. If Pierre McGuire had been around in the 70s, he also would have called me a white PK Subban so don't tell me I don't know the deal, a-hole. Mock told you that they were hiding WMD in the Samarra Valley in Syria. I also called out McD as a charlatan from the outset, so i know all about jokes, and the Chiefs are one of them. You don't seem to understand that I was crying for these people back in 08 when they were losing their homes and somehow now you think that Andy Reid is the second coming. Sit down and shut up. Go put on a dunce cap with your boy Sheepstud. Your all the same. Even Mike Bell can see that this team is garbage. Your an idiot.

I've got a million dollar line of credit and Tomas Kaberle on speed dial so screw you. My dad was a self made millionaire until Carter and Volcker ruined everything. I said at the start of the 2010 season that Wink's tie dye shirts were a sign of things to come and this year I called the Chiefs out as frauds as well. Feel free to crown me at any time. Beezer is chewing his tail at the absurdity of a team that averages 15 points a game somehow being undefeated. He's not exactly thrilled about WD-40 being sprayed down his throat last week, but I honestly thought it was chicken of the sea. But go on, tell us again about Alex Smiths 14 straight completions to the flat. I remember when Diana refused to go out with him. He had no penis. And I'm glad Bowe isn't doing anything after you paid him. Mock remembers when L$U stole him from Miami by paying off his grandma and his coaches as Norland High. It's only fitting that that trash is celebrated in KC now. I'm sure he's having fun with those 300 pound fatties in Hogtown. Consider it karma. Mocks great uncle slapped Hitler in the face during WWII, so I'm well aware of the importance of Chiefs week. Even Mocks horn heads could beat this team

Moron.
That's either copy and pasted or the best impression I've ever read
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #162
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
So much more pressure on you guys. Lose here and you're 2 games back while having to go on the road to New England and KC.

Chiefs lose and they have next 2 games at home including another chance to go up on you.

Chiefs are underdogs. Not many people think they will win.
KCDud isn't usually right, but I think he's correct in that there's more pressure on the Broncos as far as the standings go. However, don't discount the pressure KC's defense is feeling right now. They feel they need to continue to dominate against what is up to this point the best offense in NFL history. So... there's that.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #163
TopekaRoy
The Wizard of Oz

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Greetings from the Heartland, Broncos fans!

I'm a life-long Bears fan (Thanks for Jay Cutler, btw) who moved to Topeka, KS about 15 years ago. I have since "assimilated to the culture" and adopted the Chiefs as my favorite AFC team.

I'm not here to talk trash. I just wanted to get a Broncos fan perspective on things and a friend of mine who is a huge Broncos fan (other than that he's a really good guy! ) told me this was the best Broncos forum.

I came here looking for info on Manning's injury and figured you guys would be on top of things. I'm glad to hear that Manning will probably start because, win or lose, I want my Chiefs to face the best, if for no other reason than to get a feel for where they stand vs. quality competition.

Let's get back to talking about this week's game. Here are my thoughts:

I see a lot of you predicting a blowout and I really don't think you guys are taking seriously just how good the Chiefs defense is. Some of you have focused on yardage allowed, so let's start there. Yards don't determine who wins and who loses. Points do. True, the Chiefs have given up a lot of yards and big plays, but they have done the best job in the NFL of keeping opponents out of the end zone. There are two big reasons for this. They lead the NFL in forced turnovers and turnover margin and they lead the NFL in sacks. They will need to generate both turnovers and sacks if they have any chance of beating Denver on Sunday.

Peyton's banged up ankles will be a liability, but he was never that "mobile" to begin with and he gets rid of the ball so fast, that it will be hard to get to him anyway. The loss of Clady is going to make it difficult for the Denver o-line to protect Manning from Poe, Houston and Hali and, while they might not get many sacks, I expect them to hurry and knock down Manning quite a bit and that will take it's toll as the game wears on.

I expect the Chiefs to do their best to keep Denver's offense off the field by running the ball a lot and using short screen passes for 4 or 5 yards per down. This will only work if they can convert 3rd downs and the Chiefs have struggled with that lately. I've seen some good things from the Chiefs offense, but Bowe, McCluster and Charles have been dropping too many wide open passes. They will really have to focus this week.

I love to crunch numbers. Stats are a good indicator of what will happen, but they are certainly no guarantee of results. Look at how many upsets there were in the NFL in the past two weeks. That's why they play the game.

Now, the Chiefs are giving up an NFL best 12.3 points per game. To put that in to perspective we need to look at the offenses they have played against. Chiefs opponents have averaged 24.5 PPG this season, so the Chiefs are holding their opponents to 50.2% of their season averages.

By contrast, the Broncos are allowing an average of 26.4 PPG against teams that have a cumulative average of 21.8 ppg, so the Broncos are allowing teams to score 121.3% of their averages overall.

The Broncos are averaging 41.2 ppg and the Chiefs are averaging 23.9 ppg. It looks like an easy win for the Broncos, doesn't it? But let's factor in the defenses.

Chiefs 23.9 ppg X 1.213 = 29 points
Broncos 41.2 ppg X 50.2 = 20.7 points

Now, let's factor in home field advantage (3 points) and add 1.5 points for Denver and subtract 1.5 for KC.

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

That would be my mathematically predicted score, but it doesn't take other factors into account. Let's analyze those numbers for a second. The Chiefs are averaging about 24 ppg so an extra fg doesn't seem to be out of the realm of the reasonably possible against a team that allowed the Jaguars to score 17 points in one quarter. 22 for the Broncos seems too low but the Chargers held them to 28 and the Chiefs have a much better defense than San Diego does, so I don't think that is too big a stretch.

Other factors to consider: The Chiefs, like most teams this time of the year, have been really banged up, including significant injuries to star players, Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles and Brandon Flowers, among others. The bye week will allow these guys to heel and hopefully play better than they have the last couple of weeks. Andy Reid led teams are 13-1 in games following a bye.

Much has been made of the Chiefs weak schedule but the Broncos have only played one team with a winning record this year, the Colts, to whom they lost. The Chiefs and Broncos have played 5 common opponents and the Chiefs have won by more points in 3 of those match-ups (Jaguars, Giants and Raiders).

This game will be lower scoring and much closer than many people think. It will probably come down to one turnover or one big mistake determining the outcome. I hope the Broncos players are underestimating the Chiefs as much as some of their fans are. My final prediction:

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20
TopekaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #164
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh and the Broncos have played such a stellar schedule.

KC has played every team Denver except 4: Ravens (terrible),Redskins (terrible), Chargers (terrible), and Indy, who they couldn't beat.
Again, for the millionth time, it is not Peyton Manning's reputation that is in question. People doubt Alex Smith because he doesn't beat good offenses. Period. 2-25-1, when the defense gives up 24 or more points. Peyton's had no issue putting up 30+ points on top teams throughout his career.

Now, maybe KC is going to set a new trend, and win a championship with a very good defense (not 85 bears/2000 ravens great, and probably not even as good as the Panthers this season, but Top 5 good) and a terrible offense. Until it happens, nobody is buying.

Denver needs to win for the sake of the NFL. The league doesn't need or want to be diluted to such a point where Alex Smith is winning titles with an offense that is setting back the league 20 years.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #165
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

I've got a million dollar line of credit and Tomas Kaberle on speed dial so screw you. My dad was a self made millionaire until Carter and Volcker ruined everything. I said at the start of the 2010 season that Wink's tie dye shirts were a sign of things to come and this year I called the Chiefs out as frauds as well. Feel free to crown me at any time. Beezer is chewing his tail at the absurdity of a team that averages 15 points a game somehow being undefeated. He's not exactly thrilled about WD-40 being sprayed down his throat last week, but I honestly thought it was chicken of the sea. But go on, tell us again about Alex Smiths 14 straight completions to the flat. I remember when Diana refused to go out with him. He had no penis. And I'm glad Bowe isn't doing anything after you paid him. Mock remembers when L$U stole him from Miami by paying off his grandma and his coaches at Norland High. It's only fitting that that trash is celebrated in KC now. I'm sure he's having fun with those 300 pound fatties in Hogtown. Consider it karma. Mocks great uncle slapped Hitler in the face during WWII, so I'm well aware of the importance of Chiefs week. Even Mocks horn heads could beat this team

Moron.
Ah, the Watermock post. RIP, Watermock...
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #166
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Damn, SoCal, why don't you say what you really think? ****.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #167
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post

I'm a life-long Bears fan (Thanks for Jay Cutler, btw) who moved to Topeka, KS about 15 years ago. I have since "assimilated to the culture" and adopted the Chiefs as my favorite AFC team.

I'm not here to talk trash. I just wanted to get a Broncos fan perspective on things and a friend of mine who is a huge Broncos fan (other than that he's a really good guy! ) told me this was the best Broncos forum.

I came here looking for info on Manning's injury and figured you guys would be on top of things. I'm glad to hear that Manning will probably start because, win or lose, I want my Chiefs to face the best, if for no other reason than to get a feel for where they stand vs. quality competition.

I see a lot of you predicting a blowout and I really don't think you guys are taking seriously just how good the Chiefs defense is. Some of you have focused on yardage allowed, so let's start there. Yards don't determine who wins and who loses. Points do. True, the Chiefs have given up a lot of yards and big plays, but they have done the best job in the NFL of keeping opponents out of the end zone. There are two big reasons for this. They lead the NFL in forced turnovers and turnover margin and they lead the NFL in sacks. They will need to generate both turnovers and sacks if they have any chance of beating Denver on Sunday.

Peyton's banged up ankles will be a liability, but he was never that "mobile" to begin with and he gets rid of the ball so fast, that it will be hard to get to him anyway. The loss of Clady is going to make it difficult for the Denver o-line to protect Manning from Poe, Houston and Hali and, while they might not get many sacks, I expect them to hurry and knock down Manning quite a bit and that will take it's toll as the game wears on.

I expect the Chiefs to do their best to keep Denver's offense off the field by running the ball a lot and using short screen passes for 4 or 5 yards per down. This will only work if they can convert 3rd downs and the Chiefs have struggled with that lately. I've seen some good things from the Chiefs offense, but Bowe, McCluster and Charles have been dropping too many wide open passes. They will really have to focus this week.

I love to crunch numbers. Stats are a good indicator of what will happen, but they are certainly no guarantee of results. Look at how many upsets there were in the NFL in the past two weeks. That's why they play the game.

Now, the Chiefs are giving up an NFL best 12.3 points per game. To put that in to perspective we need to look at the offenses they have played against. Chiefs opponents have averaged 24.5 PPG this season, so the Chiefs are holding their opponents to 50.2% of their season averages.

By contrast, the Broncos are allowing an average of 26.4 PPG against teams that have a cumulative average of 21.8 ppg, so the Broncos are allowing teams to score 121.3% of their averages overall.

The Broncos are averaging 41.2 ppg and the Chiefs are averaging 23.9 ppg. It looks like an easy win for the Broncos, doesn't it? But let's factor in the defenses.

Now, let's factor in home field advantage (3 points) and add 1.5 points for Denver and subtract 1.5 for KC.

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

That would be my mathematically predicted score, but it doesn't take other factors into account. Let's analyze those numbers for a second. The Chiefs are averaging about 24 ppg so an extra fg doesn't seem to be out of the realm of the reasonably possible against a team that allowed the Jaguars to score 17 points in one quarter. 22 for the Broncos seems too low but the Chargers held them to 28 and the Chiefs have a much better defense than San Diego does, so I don't think that is too big a stretch.

Other factors to consider: The Chiefs, like most teams this time of the year, have been really banged up, including significant injuries to star players, Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles and Brandon Flowers, among others. The bye week will allow these guys to heel and hopefully play better than they have the last couple of weeks. Andy Reid led teams are 13-1 in games following a bye.

Much has been made of the Chiefs weak schedule but the Broncos have only played one team with a winning record this year, the Colts, to whom they lost. The Chiefs and Broncos have played 5 common opponents and the Chiefs have won by more points in 3 of those match-ups (Jaguars, Giants and Raiders).

This game will be lower scoring and much closer than many people think. It will probably come down to one turnover or one big mistake determining the outcome. I hope the Broncos players are underestimating the Chiefs as much as some of their fans are. My final prediction:

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20
looks like you wasted a lot of time coming up with some funny math but let me tell you we have some professors and scientists on the mane and they are all in agreement that 5 times out of 5 that we will beat the chiefs.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #168
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
You think I really care what any of you think in here. You think way to highly of yourself. Of course this is part of what makes you a donkey.
Says the guy who took the time to come over to a Broncos website half way through the season. Not only did you look us up but you actually signed up so you can post your opinion. If you don't care what others think then you are just trolling and should be banned. Now go back to CP where they have had a 2 month circle jerk.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #169
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

yo kc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQqGGgEJHqkhttp://
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #170
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20
Well....at least you are a Bears fan and a Cutler fan, so you're not a complete a-hole.

/Just 80%. Just kidding.

BTW if the Bears were totally healthy (including Melton), they would absolutely destroy the Chiefs. Berry would ask out to go ride horses instead of trying to defend the Cutler to Marshall attack.

And DJ would end Charles season.

BRING BACK BUTCH

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 11-11-2013 at 03:18 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #171
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20
I actually really like your analysis here. However, I think that the Chiefs have been ripped up recently by some subpar offenses and QB's. We should be able to limit the productivity of the Chief's run game, and i'm not scared by their short passing game, especially if Nacho returns at safety. Woodyard and Trevathan are excellent against the short passing game. I'm sure that Bowe will make some plays, but I see one TD tops for him - he's going to have to fight for it.

The real indicator of this game is the ability of the Broncos O-line to protect against KC's pass rush (which I think is pretty solid). It will be interesting to see of we send Virgil green or Dreesen to the edges to help with the pass pro. if Manning has time, we will score 35+. If he is hurried, I could see our score as low as 20-23.

it's an interesting matchup, and AFC West football hasn't been this exciting in a few years (since the Ladanian Tomlinson Chargers, and the Preist Holmes Chiefs before that).
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #172
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20
I respect that you offered this with class....but your numbers are flawed. There are no allowances for variables in regards to the offensive and defensive statistics. You did not adjust for defensive scores when using the PPG or either teams offense (which inflate the stats) or defense (which inflates the points allowed). There is no account in the like opponents analysis for the health of either team (for Example playing Jax with Henne and Blackmon or playing with Gabbert and no Blackmon).

and to wrap that up, it doesn't take into account individual match-ups. Strengths vs. Weaknesses. Numbers don't occur in a vacuum.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #173
TopekaRoy
The Wizard of Oz

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
looks like you wasted a lot of time coming up with some funny math but let me tell you we have some professors and scientists on the mane and they are all in agreement that 5 times out of 5 that we will beat the chiefs.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #174
TopekaRoy
The Wizard of Oz

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well....at least you are a Bears fan and a Cutler fan, so you're not a complete a-hole.

/Just 80%. Just kidding.

BTW if the Bears were totally healthy (including Melton), they would absolutely destroy the Chiefs. Berry would ask out to go ride horses instead of trying to defend the Cutler to Marshall attack.

And DJ would end Charles season.
Bears defense has been decimated by injuries this year (Briggs, Melton, Tilman, Williams) and now Cutler may miss extended time. I'm just hoping for a wild card spot at this point.

Oh, what could have been ...
Old 11-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #175
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Chiefs 27.5
Broncos 22.2

Rounding off...

Chiefs 27
Broncos 22

Chiefs 23
Broncos 20

Chiefs offense does not get credit for points scored by the defense or special teams. They simply cannot score 30 points. Lie I said the only way they can win is by having more than one defense/STs score.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote