The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #26
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #27
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
The crazy liberal that lives down the street from me is outside on his porch crying about getting a cancellation notice in his mail. He is now pissed at Obama. It's hilarious to watch. The low information fools are getting dropped left and right. It's only gonna get worse.
Millions of people. Leading to at least hundreds of thousands, if not millions of newly uninsured come Jan 1. Law of averages says some will become significantly ill.

Interesting news angle on each and every one of those who now have zero coverage thanks to Obamacares.

This new Democratic practice of calling the uninsured dirtbag freeloaders isn't going to hold up well to that kind of reality.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #28
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

I don't know what's more frightening: Obama knew about all these things and lied to everybody or, he really didn't know about anything and is really this stupid.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
Meck77

My democrat buddy just found out he's getting kicked off his wife's family plan at her work. He's ****ing pissed.

I told him. Be careful what you wish for like I've been telling you all! What a disaster.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
My democrat buddy just found out he's getting kicked off his wife's family plan at her work. He's ****ing pissed.

I told him. Be careful what you wish for like I've been telling you all! What a disaster.
. You should ask him if he still wants to vote Dem/Lib?
Old 10-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #31
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
. You should ask him if he still wants to vote Dem/Lib?
I'll ask him when he can finally log in and find out how much more his insurance will be.

This mess will more than likely swing the next election.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #32
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
I guess Americans are getting a good feel for how expensive private profit driven healthcare really is... lol....

when insurance compaines take 20 cents of every dollar American spends on healthcare, and that was considered an improvement over the 30-35 cents they used to take, you know your system is bordering on criminal.

But we got to keep our **** system private, we reap what we sow...
Old 10-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #33
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
I don't know what's more frightening: Obama knew about all these things and lied to everybody or, he really didn't know about anything and is really this stupid.
He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:44 PM   #34
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #35
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!

Last edited by Meck77; 10-30-2013 at 07:27 AM..
Old 10-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #36
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!
Sebelius testified "I would suggest the website has never crashed,

Meanwhile:

They're not even worried about splitting hairs anymore. Lying in every way imaginable is A-OK. And our resident lap-kiddies lick it up.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 10-30-2013 at 07:36 AM..
Old 10-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #37
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #38
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?
Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."
Old 10-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #39
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

OK righties, I concede that Obama oversold this aspect of the PPACA. That said, I don't care that some people will be forced to upgrade. The PPACA requires standards in order to work. We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #40
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.

Interesting. Obama wasn't willing to "adjust" anything a few weeks ago. The stubborn fool wouldn't even give the common man the time he was giving major corporations. Now the jackass needs the time.

So far it's a complete failure.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #41
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."
Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second
Old 10-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #42
Meck77

Quote:
Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second
So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #43
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Bill Maher puts it in perspective:

Old 10-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #44
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.
Satisfied with a plan or only with a plan that they could afford? So you're in the group of doing nothing as usual right? This bill is huge, it going to have it's problems as we've seen. But to simply pat yourself on the back and wish for doom and gloom is exactly what is wrong with the right.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #45
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Quote:

You know, you're absolutely right! People should just have the right to judge for themselves what coverage they do and don't need no matter what kind of burden it places on the rest of us.

Hell, I've decided I don't need auto insurance. I'm a safe driver. I haven't been in an accident in years. I'm sure it'll never happen again, therefore I've determined that I don't need car insurance. Yay freedom!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #46
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You know, you're absolutely right! People should just have the right to judge for themselves what coverage they do and don't need no matter what kind of burden it places on the rest of us.

Hell, I've decided I don't need auto insurance. I'm a safe driver. I haven't been in an accident in years. I'm sure it'll never happen again, therefore I've determined that I don't need car insurance. Yay freedom!
Your diet also places a burden on the rest of us. Can I decide what you're having for dinner?
Old 10-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #47
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBII View Post
Your diet also places a burden on the rest of us. Can I decide what you're having for dinner?
Nope but when I have a heart attack dont whine about footing the bill if I don't have coverage
Old 10-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #48
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Nope but when I have a heart attack dont whine about footing the bill if I don't have coverage
Yeah. Instead you should get subsidized coverage so I can foot the bill before it happens.

Brilliant!

And this is what passes for Progressive problem solving these days.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #49
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBII View Post
Yeah. Instead you should get subsidized coverage so I can foot the bill before it happens.

Brilliant!

And this is what passes for Progressive problem solving these days.
Or maybe because I have insurance when I otherwise wouldn't have I'd be able to go to a doctor before I have a heart attack and get medications and professional medical advice on changing my lifestyle. Then maybe I avoid the heart attack and my condition is treated at far less expense than in the ER.

I call that problem solving.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #50
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Or maybe because I have insurance when I otherwise wouldn't have I'd be able to go to a doctor before I have a heart attack and get medications and professional medical advice on changing my lifestyle. Then maybe I avoid the heart attack and my condition is treated at far less expense than in the ER.

I call that problem solving.
Come on now. Even CBO gave up on the old "preventative medicine is cheaper" canard a long time ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...not-cut-costs/

Your high-maintenance is even more burden on me. You should buy me some beer or something.