The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Fantasy Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Just traded Jordan Cameron for Orange Julius

Not like this is new-thread-worthy, but this forum is very under-used anyway. So what the heck.

As of today, all we know about Julius's injury is that it is NOT a high ankle sprain. Since the Broncos are on bye this week, we likely won't know much more than that until next week.

1 PPR, 1 point/10 yards, 6 points/TD
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

His TE's: Julius and Myers, both on bye this week
My TE's: Cameron and Gronk, both on bye next week

I traded away Cameron to get Julius. That way, we both have one TE playing for each of the next 2 weeks. So far this season, in my scoring system, they have scored almost the exact same amount. I like Julius more than Cameron for the rest of the season anyway, due to the shaky QB situation in Cleveland. But of course we all know Julius sprained his ankle this week.

Do you think it was worth the risk with the ankle injury? Or did I screw myself?
Broncobiv is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

It was a great trade. And after the byes you should trade either Gronk or Julius to make another position stronger for your stretch run and the playoffs.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Not like this is new-thread-worthy, but this forum is very under-used anyway. So what the heck.

As of today, all we know about Julius's injury is that it is NOT a high ankle sprain. Since the Broncos are on bye this week, we likely won't know much more than that until next week.

1 PPR, 1 point/10 yards, 6 points/TD
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

His TE's: Julius and Myers, both on bye this week
My TE's: Cameron and Gronk, both on bye next week

I traded away Cameron to get Julius. That way, we both have one TE playing for each of the next 2 weeks. So far this season, in my scoring system, they have scored almost the exact same amount. I like Julius more than Cameron for the rest of the season anyway, due to the shaky QB situation in Cleveland. But of course we all know Julius sprained his ankle this week.

Do you think it was worth the risk with the ankle injury? Or did I screw myself?
That's a good trade but Cleveland has had QB problems all year and Cameron is the 2nd highest rated TE I believe. Denver has so many weapons Julius is not going to get a lot of targets. He does however get a lot of TDs.

In two of my leagues I have both Cameron and Thomas because I picked them both up in FA. I find I use Thomas more because of Homerism and he seems more consistent.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: