The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #76
briane
Seasoned Veteran

http://www.privatepostmark.com

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The proof just keeps pouring in....

mars1.jpg
briane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #77
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briane View Post
The proof just keeps pouring in....

mars1.jpg
Where is Airwolf?
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #78
Broncos4tw
Ring of Famer

This is thought to be a pixel artifact, nothing more. Google Mars is hardly the best source to find "stuff" on Mars. If you want to verify this, all these images are available in their original state, the fun part is finding them, since there are so many (and so many sources).

It should be known that once the origin source photo is found, or a photo from another angle, it never turns out to be what people think. I remember one photo people had colored in, and were POSITIVE it was a "base" on Mars. Then, someone dug up the photo from a bit of a different angle - it turned out to be nothing at all, just a depression in some rocks.

Keep in mind that these photos are "sewn' together out of many images, and pixel anomalies are pretty common, especially when using a source like Google.
Broncos4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #79
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

disinfo!
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #80
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Artificial Structure on Mars

This time the evidence looks to be incontrovertible.

This footage appears to show a a space station of some kind on the surface of Mars. How did this footage come to be released? Good question. I do not know -- but sometimes there is slippage. From time to time, bona fide hard evidence does get past the official censors. This happens by accident -- or via intentional leakage.

This footage supports what I and others have been saying. The US has a secret space program -- probably militarized -- using advanced technologies.

These no doubt include space propulsion systems that make NASA's redstone rockets and the shuttle look like antiques. This would also explain why NASA has never unveiled a replacement for the shuttle. It exists but is top secret.

It would appear that NASA has been making regular secret trips to Mars -- and probably has been doing so for years.

OK. Let the chorus of ridicule begin!

MHG

http://youtu.be/JbelkJK4I40
Oh ... thats the 7-11 and Radio Shack with a Starbucks on the end that got teleported from the corner of Crenshaw Avenue two Aprils ago... Was wondering where the Hell that went
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:48 AM   #81
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srphoenix View Post
This makes zero sense because most of the established religions out there are exclusive of themselves meaning that they discredit and claim the others as false gods. The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob states that you shall have no other gods before me and shall only worship the one true Lord God Almighty.

Jesus (who as a Christian I believe to be part of the triune God) says, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through ME"

So how could you possibly serve Jesus while holding to the teachings of buddha or allah?

Buddhism is a religion technically. Its more a philosophy. When Christian missionaries got to Asia, the Buddhists there saw no conflict in being both. Buddhism teaches to let go of self, that we are a part of everything. This is not radically different then love one another as I have loved you.

Otherwise I agree with your point. To find commonality between Jesus and Allah is like comparing a fly to an eagle. They both fly, but is a fly anything like an eagle?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:03 AM   #82
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Is Jew hating the common thread between them all?
No.

You are confused. You are confusing Judaism and Zionism. These are very different things. Not at all the same.

Judaism is one of the world's great religions.

Zionism is one of the greatest scourges on the planet -- a form of colonialism --on a par with what the British did to India, and what France did to Algeria and Viet Nam. On a par with the US devastation of the Philippines -- and, more recently, Iraq.

Zionism's treatment of the Palestinians is also comparable to what our forebears did to the Native Americans. The Zionist motto could have been lifted straight from the trail of tears: The only good A-rab is a dead A-rab.

Your posts show you for what you are -- a white racist with major serious issues -- around arrogance and megalomania.

As long as black foohab players perform on the field for their white masters they are tolerable in your book. But if/when people of color get a too uppety -- for example -- if they start demanding their God given rights -- then the sadistic barbarian in you comes to the fore. At that point you sanction shock and awe -- maximum pain and trauma.

Naturally, you identify with the Zionists. It's who you are: a sadistic white racist.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #83
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
No.

I hope to God you never had children.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:08 AM   #84
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srphoenix View Post
This makes zero sense because most of the established religions out there are exclusive of themselves meaning that they discredit and claim the others as false gods. The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob states that you shall have no other gods before me and shall only worship the one true Lord God Almighty.

Jesus (who as a Christian I believe to be part of the triune God) says, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through ME"

So how could you possibly serve Jesus while holding to the teachings of buddha or allah?
That's easy. There is only one God -- whether you call him Allah, or Brahmin, or the Father -- same deal.

Furthermore, at the core, Buddhism, Christianity, and Hinduism are very close. I am talking about the core teachings.

Also -- there is evidence that Jesus spent the lost years of the Bible in India and Tibet -- where he was known as Issa.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #85
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

If there is anybody who even thought for a fraction of a second this could be real is an idiot. I would have believed Bigfoot was secretly living in my attic before I believed that mars structure was real.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:45 AM   #86
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
If there is anybody who even thought for a fraction of a second this could be real is an idiot. I would have believed Bigfoot was secretly living in my attic before I believed that mars structure was real.
I am hoping that bigfoot is documented alien or I'm calling INS on you.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #87
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Is Jew hating the common thread between them all?
It's hard to trust anyone who doesn't like bacon...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #88
Punisher
®WOOOOOO so close you can

Taste it just makes you hungry®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #89
Shananahan
Custom User Title

Sweet bump. Mhgaffney brings the truth.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #90
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

This thread was just as hilarious a second time around.

5-stars, highly recommend, will read to grandchildren.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #91
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Awww. This was the thread that finally made me join the Mane back in the day. Memories. Hilarious, nut-job, conspiracy filled memories.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:03 AM   #92
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
I built it with my schlong.
I don't remember typing this.

It must have been my schlong, it has a head of its own.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #93
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I tried to rep a bunch of posts and it said I cannot give rep twice, so at least I think the same things are just as hilarious two years later.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote