The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #26
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
This is already a scheduled topic, and yes I will

Also, you can fondle my genitals, and gently caress my cheek (and the way you follow me around you'd probably beg for it)
Would that turn you on REV? Since you brought it up a man doing Sexual deviant activities in you must turn you on.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #27
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Would that turn you on REV? Since you brought it up a man doing Sexual deviant activities in you must turn you on.
I have a question for you (jk like anyone gives a **** about what you have to say)

Why you got over 20 IPs bro?

And a follow up question: What are you trying to hide?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #28
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I have a question for you (jk like anyone gives a **** about what you have to say)

Why you got over 20 IPs bro?

And a follow up question: What are you trying to hide?
1. Not sure what you are talking about along with I'm not your bro (even though you had thoughts of man on man with me you sick bastard).

2. I'm not hiding a thing.

I got a question for you. Do you take the over or under on these various bets and I'll be the book.

1. Rev referencing himself with I said or a thread I started. OU 6

2. Arguments with posters (leading to REV personal attacks when caught in a corner)just this week ending monday. OU 10
Old 10-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #29
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
1. Not sure what you are talking about along with I'm not your bro (even though you had thoughts of man on man with me you sick bastard).

2. I'm not hiding a thing.

I got a question for you. Do you take the over or under on these various bets and I'll be the book.

1. Rev referencing himself with I said or a thread I started. OU 6

2. Arguments with posters (leading to REV personal attacks when caught in a corner)just this week ending monday. OU 10
^ doesn't even realized he's the one that referenced me in this thread...
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #30
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

If podcast questions are still open I would like to know what you guys thought about the Boys mercilessly holding our D line? If you don't have thoughts on it, then the question is, why am I the only one who seems worked up about it?

Edit: Never mind, this dude noticed it too, but thinks its a conspiracy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca View Post
We all noticed that the Refs did not appear to be calling holding very much on the Cowboy's offensive line. However, the appeared to at least be equal offenders and let the Broncos O-line get away with some pretty blatant holds as well. Maybe this is me going all conspiracy theory, but is it possible that the refs were advised to call a looser game to encourage a shoot-out? If they call the came tighter, I would have to believe it benefits the Broncos more as Peyton doesn't need his guys to hold their blocks as long.

Last edited by Irish Stout; 10-08-2013 at 11:25 AM..
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #31
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
^ doesn't even realized he's the one that referenced me in this thread...
^ You don't even know that you are always referencing yourself because you think your opinion is the only opinion thatbis correct. I can't wait to hear your gospel on the effectiveness of the DL this week. Of course I know I referenced you and I can't wait for you to tell us how awesome the pass rush was because they got 4 sacks. You know 4 sacks a game would lead the league so the pass rush was great!

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 10-08-2013 at 03:25 PM..
Old 10-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Wow. Some really good questions.

And some opinions/observations:

1. There is nothing wrong with genital fondling or gentle caressing of cheeks. In fact I am willing to bet that is how a majority of us would up on this blue marble floating in space.

2. Which half of the Rev pics will be nude? This is important.

3. If an offensive line can get away with holding and gives up 4 sacks anyway...was it worth it?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #33
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
as bad as the coverage was, I think the pass rush was even worse.

what do you guys think has happened to Wolfe? He was never really an edge rusher, but he was a force rushing from the interior. I don't recall seeing the same impact from him yet. Losing 2 edge rushers hurts, but is it simply not seeing as many favorable matchups with Von and Dumervil out of the lineup?

bonus question, at what point does the staff begin thinking of moving Webster past Carter on the old depth chart? Carter's inability to make a tackle extended a lot of plays yesterday.

The thing we need to remember about Wolfe is that once Von comes back Wolfe's importance to the pass rush will sky rocket.

There was a play early in the game, I believe it was 3rd at long (at least 9) and I saw Phillips line up outside of Wolfe so I thought I would key on Wolfe to see how he played.

Since it was a passing down the Cowboys Oline slanted down to block Phillips but Wolfe had his man beat and was out right held, turned OL arms and hooked and everything, from what I remember there was a tackle engaged on Wolfe as well which might be why he didn't draw the flag what with the double team and he wasn't turned and brought to the ground but they did impead his progress illegally and yet they called Vasquez for about the same thing on the long pass to DT to start the game.

Phillips almost got Romo twice before he completed a pass down the middle of the field for a big chunk of yardage which led to a scoring drive.

I think Wolfe is still playing with a little less abandon due to the neck injury but he is still drawing double teams and eating up blocks. He just doesn't seem to have the power off the ball that he had last year. I thought for sure he would have had a sack on that 3rd down play if he were not double teamed and held.

Having and living with neck issues he still has to be playing through sorness and or tightness and what ever rehab he had to do reduced his workouts.

I think once Von comes back teams will not be able to double team Ayers or Wolfe and teams will have to pick their poison, do they want to give up the sack to Von, Wolfe, Ayers?

Phillips is getting his sacks because of guys like Wolfe who are eating those double teams.

I would be more concerned about Wolfe if he was on the ground all the time getting pancaked and laid out, he isn't he is taking on those double teams and even more important than sacks and pressures Wolfe is keeping our LB's clean so they can knife in and make plays in the run game.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #34
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Here's my question(s)

What night do you guys usually tape on? Just want to know so I know when to get my questions in.

When you read Jetmeck's posts (if you should actually need to) how will you deal with all the dots? Like a Harold Pinter play with long uncomfortable pauses or by saying "dot" for each one.....?

Can someone give Titan a shout out for his great AT&T thread? Awesome stuff!

Our Run game and pass blocking is "Tough and Competent", Clark has proved to be a legit starter in this league. Is our OL set for the season (Barring injury) or is there a chance Kuper could see the field this year? Even if Kuper doesn't we are almost 2 deep depth wise, with a healthy Clady, across the board.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #35
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Here's my question(s)

What night do you guys usually tape on? Just want to know so I know when to get my questions in.

When you read Jetmeck's posts (if you should actually need to) how will you deal with all the dots? Like a Harold Pinter play with long uncomfortable pauses or by saying "dot" for each one.....?

Can someone give Titan a shout out for his great AT&T thread? Awesome stuff!

Our Run game and pass blocking is "Tough and Competent", Clark has proved to be a legit starter in this league. Is our OL set for the season (Barring injury) or is there a chance Kuper could see the field this year? Even if Kuper doesn't we are almost 2 deep depth wise, with a healthy Clady, across the board.

We normally record on tuesday nights. Podcast is usually ready to go Wednesday mornings.

Because of the dots, I have developed dot blindness. It's very sad.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #36
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Some stats are miss leading. I'm sure a lot of those sacks came with large leads. I'm of the belief that you can't have enough good pass rushers. It was a blow when Doom left. I personally think that the Broncos need to sift through a team fire sale a pick up a pass rusher.

A lot of Dooms sacks came with leads............

Like to have an an early and often pressure of opposing Qbs as well.............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #37
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
We normally record on tuesday nights. Podcast is usually ready to go Wednesday mornings.

Because of the dots, I have developed dot blindness. It's very sad.

I consider dot blindness akin to boobs for gay men. Am I right?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #38
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
A lot of Dooms sacks came with leads............

Like to have an an early and often pressure of opposing Qbs as well.............
That's why Dooms departure wasn't that bad. And we got Phillips to replace him. But we need to have as many good pass rushers as possible. I hope that every draft Elway picks up one or two D-lineman regardless of precieved need.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #39
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Hobo we answered one of your questions tonight.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #40
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Hobo we answered one of your questions tonight.
Nice. You honor me.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote