The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #26
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
#8 overall in rushing attempts. Yeah, we're running a lot.
It sure doesn't seem like it. But I guess when you're punter hardly ever gets in the game, you're going to end up with more runs then you think, even when you're a heavy passing team.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #27
Bronco Yoda

Moreno is playing well. He had some key blocks and that one shoe string catch was amazing. He has clearly won the starting job. Just hope he can stay healthy.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #28
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

Hillman reminds me of a slightly slower, less explosive version of Darren Sproles. He's very effective in the screen game, and he's a much different player in space than running between the tackles. I tend to like him in that role but don't think he'll ever be our #1 back.

Overall, I'm very happy with our run game, and I feel like our line & TEs have been excellent run blockers. Moreno & Hillman seem to have really good vision. Money Ball gives us the added depth. Props to PFM for his saavy audibles to running plays when the D's personnel are favorable to run on. The Rocky Mountain Express is a blast to watch!
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #29
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
Hillman reminds me of a slightly slower, less explosive version of Darren Sproles. He's very effective in the screen game, and he's a much different player in space than running between the tackles. I tend to like him in that role but don't think he'll ever be our #1 back.

Overall, I'm very happy with our run game, and I feel like our line & TEs have been excellent run blockers. Moreno & Hillman seem to have really good vision. Money Ball gives us the added depth. Props to PFM for his saavy audibles to running plays when the D's personnel are favorable to run on. The Rocky Mountain Express is a blast to watch!
I am glad KM is doing well, it gives Ball some time to adjust to the speed of the NFL without needing to be the guy right away.

Funny how once KM started trusting his blockers and stopped dancing in the backfield he suddenly looks like a Tough and Competent RB.

Tough and Competent is high praise from me, those are Gene Kranz's words!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #30
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Moreno is playing well. He had some key blocks and that one shoe string catch was amazing. He has clearly won the starting job. Just hope he can stay healthy.
IMHO injuries have always been his big problem - that and the fact he was drafted too high by a coach we all hate. The latter 2 don't matter unless you are more concerned about dissing mcd than the Broncs being good. He is and has been a good to very good overall back (running, blocking, catching) WHEN HEALTHY, which has not been very often.

I really hope he continues to remain injury free because he is an asset to this team.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #31
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Julius Thomas is very very strong. On one play -- a few games back -- he brushed a player on the other team and the guy went down like he'd been hit by a brick wall.

Julius is also very tough to tackle.

He should only improve as a blocker and receiver.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote