The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #51
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Good lord that cover is fantastic.

Glad to know at least someone understood my previous username!
Old 09-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #52
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Good lord that cover is fantastic.

Glad to know at least someone understood my previous username!
Your previous name meant that you've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #53
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Since I've changed it now it means that you and I are doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #54
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Your previous name meant that you've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Since I've changed it now it means that you and I are doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication.

It's gonna be tough getting tool to play at your wedding, but I wish you two the best of luck!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #55
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I was behind on Podcast listening, thanks for talking about my Ayers question.

I wouldn't have been as distracted about the coughing and background noise if I didn't read it here first. I have been on plenty conference calls that had dudes on it that didn't know how to use their mute button before that it didn't bother me.

I once was pissed about having to join an hourly conference call for a roll out that I didn't need to be on. I wasn't even onsite during the roll out, my wife was in the hospital on bed rest with our last child and I had to get the room painted because she was going to deliver early. I had like one Saturday to paint his room and they wanted me calling in and listening to idiots every 45 minutes just in case they needed me so THEY wouldn't have to repeat themselves and expel the extra effort to contact me. I had my phone on speaker the whole time I dialed in and was painting, I made sure to dial in early and stay on late because it was an open line. They could hear the roller on the wall and the can when I was pouring it into the tray. I was a totally dickhole that day but I didn't need to be on every single call and they knew it, the one of the few times the new PC support manager had a major roll out and he pulled his sigma 6 crap.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: