The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #26
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Smith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I didn't think he'd come here. I thought he'd want to play somewhere indoors or warmer.
I thought the same!
But after a conversation with a guy I know who works in the NFL, he thought that San Fran would get Manning, but said Denver's organization would "present better" to a veteran QB, ... that gave me hope!

... Does this mean I am turning into a OM troll? ...
I like it when people get all bent out of shape, because the crap they spurted was wrong and they want to pretend like they never said it??
I'm wrong often, but I rarely try to shout my opinion over someone else on a MB in cyberspace.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #27
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4jelway7 View Post
guess you are right about that, so I will say IMO if you didn't want Manning you deserve to be called out, so if the shoe fits..

Call out threads are suppose to be a no no.

But if this makes your epenis grow, then have at it.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #28
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

Thread Killer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Call out threads are suppose to be a no no.

But if this makes your epenis grow, then have at it.
I'm up to 5 inches already-- anything more than a mouthful is a waste

@ the ppl that didn't want Manning & get mad when their comments are re-posted... hahah btw Don't think this can be considered a "call out" thread because I never commented on the comments made I just re-posted what was already posted. Never once did I say so & so is an idiot for posting this or that.. get your facts straight & try again

Last edited by i4jelway7; 10-01-2013 at 07:50 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #29
DivineLegion
The Surgeon Cometh

Tic' Toc' The Manning Clock

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsBronco View Post
I'm sorry, have we won anything with Manning yet?

Perspective.

If we win our next three games we will have won more games in a season and a half than we did the previous three seasons. If we win 15 games this season, which we probably won't, we will have matched our win total for the previous four seasons. That's a lot of winning.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #30
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
I was too busy banning innocent people to say anything stupid.
Was that thread the cause of the mass exodus of Old Dude? I can't remember, but that was hilarious.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 AM   #31
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So far, the playoff experience with Tebow vs the experience with Manning is 1000x better.
I don't understand when I hear this constantly.The Tebow season was actually some of the most boring games I ever sat through, 55 minutes of ineptitude. I thought last year was way more fun.

I would rather watch week after week of sustained excellent professional performance. I guess that's because I don't really enjoy the high school/college game.

To each their own I guess. Went just as far, got blown out in the divisional round 45-10 and lost on the divisional round in double OT 38-35.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #32
delany
Uber Bronco

What should be remembered is that it was not a slam dunk decision. There was a ton of risk involved.

John Elway should get huge props for rolling the dice on this...and then being able to execute it.

People will lose sight of what a gamble it was because it turned out to well. Threads like this show you what a bold move it truly was.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #33
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedReaver View Post
Was that thread the cause of the mass exodus of Old Dude? I can't remember, but that was hilarious.

No, that was the thread were Old Dude came in and started telling people that they were not allowed to post in said thread if they didn't stay exactly on topic. Even people who just asked a question got banned. TJ had to step in some time later and pull on the choke collar. Everyone was unbanned(myself included) except for a few. Jhns was one of them that remained banned I think.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #34
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The jury is still out. This season has been great and all so far but really, these gaudy stats are meaningless unless it leads to a SB win. So far, the playoff experience with Tebow vs the experience with Manning is 1000x better.
Really? One had us in OT in the divisional round, the other was blown out in an embarrassing loss in the divisional round.

I didn't think he would choose denver based on stadium and weather. Didnt think he would go to an NFC team but did think titans. Was a pleasant surprise when it was denver. That thread was fun. Some of the clowns in that list were just tebow fans and bitter that Elway was trying to replace him. If manning chose elsewhere Elway would've still gone with a different QB. Some of these people don't post anymore from shamed, and I wouldn't be surprised if a couple dumped those profiles and made new ones with a fresh persona.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 10-01-2013 at 07:55 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #35
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
I don't understand when I hear this constantly.The Tebow season was actually some of the most boring games I ever sat through, 55 minutes of ineptitude. I thought last year was way more fun.

I would rather watch week after week of sustained excellent professional performance. I guess that's because I don't really enjoy the high school/college game.

To each their own I guess. Went just as far, got blown out in the divisional round 45-10 and lost on the divisional round in double OT 38-35.
I said PLAYOFF experience. Although I did find some of the Tebow games, namely their endings, far more exhilarating.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #36
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Really? One had us in OT in the divisional round, the other was blown out in an embarrassing loss in the divisional round.
Laughable. One threw an 80 yard TD pass in OT of a playoff game, the other threw a pick, across his body.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #37
DivineLegion
The Surgeon Cometh

Tic' Toc' The Manning Clock

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
What should be remembered is that it was not a slam dunk decision. There was a ton of risk involved.

John Elway should get huge props for rolling the dice on this...and then being able to execute it.

People will lose sight of what a gamble it was because it turned out to well. Threads like this show you what a bold move it truly was.

Elways got em'
Old 10-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #38
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Laughable. One threw an 80 yard TD pass in OT of a playoff game, the other threw a pick, across his body.
I saw manning with an 88 yard game winning drive in the 4th quarter. Just slicing up ravens D. Then saw our defense stop flacco on 4th down to seal the win. You can think manning was the reason they lost though.

Last I checked its how far you go in the playoffs. Tebow got punched in the mouth in the divisional round and lost too.

One is still in the league undefeated the other contemplating playing in Russia.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #39
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

I didn't say he was the reason we lost. What you can't say is that he was the reason we won. Which was the whole point of bringing him here.

Look all I am saying is there is much to prove still. I don't get all geeked out over stats.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #40
Shananahan
Custom User Title

I was wrong once.

Feels good to get it off my chest.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #41
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

Thread Killer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I was wrong once.

Feels good to get it off my chest.
Kudos for this reply... awesome post

Quote:
I didn't say he was the reason we lost. What you can't say is that he was the reason we won. Which was the whole point of bringing him here.

Look all I am saying is there is much to prove still. I don't get all geeked out over stats.
He was the reason we were in that game to start with...

Quote:
Don't mean jack ****. You must be like 12 years old.
I must be 12 years old b/c I pointed out the FACT that we have won 14 consecutive regular season games? you are a joke & since you have nothing intelligent to say you resort to a personal attack (must be a closet Faider fan) .. seriously hahaha best to stop posting-- you already lost

Last edited by i4jelway7; 10-01-2013 at 08:57 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #42
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
did Dedhed get his 1 year ban?
There has to bet someone has to be willing to pony up for the flip side in order to lose a bet. No one did.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #43
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post

Great post.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #44
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:

He was the reason we were in that game to start with... best to stop posting-- you already lost
Get a friggen clue. I haven't lost anything. You can't refute anything I have said. In your fantasy land I suppose the 2 kick returns had no impact on us being in that game "to start with".

What Manning is doing this season is great. But it is meaningless unless they win the big one. So your pathetic call out thread is premature, at best.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #45
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

Thread Killer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Get a friggen clue. I haven't lost anything. You can't refute anything I have said. In your fantasy land I suppose the 2 kick returns had no impact on us being in that game "to start with".

What Manning is doing this season is great. But it is meaningless unless they win the big one. So your pathetic call out thread is premature, at best.
You haven't posted anything knowledgeable to refute.. so yes you lost
btw how do you get to the playoffs einstein? by winning in the regular season (guess Manning had NOTHING to do with that) come back when you have something somewhat intelligent to post

Quote:
"The 5'7" OM Tough Guy"

I know your kind. Sad really.
@ my sad pathetic life

Last edited by i4jelway7; 10-01-2013 at 09:00 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #46
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You haven't said anything knowledgeable to refute.. so yes you lost

btw how do you get to the playoffs einstein? by winning in the regular season
"The 5'7" OM Tough Guy"

I know your kind. Sad really.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #47
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:

He was the reason we were in that game to start with...

I must be 12 years old b/c I pointed out the 14 consecutive regular season wins? seriously hahaha best to stop posting-- you already lost
How many times are you going to edit? For your sake, I was hoping you were 12 years old to better explain being 5'7".
Old 10-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #48
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

Thread Killer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
How many times are you going to edit? For your sake, I was hoping you were 12 years old to better explain being 5'7".
Oh no not a short joke, boo hoo I'm short, a man in a boy's body.. poor, pathetic me, what a loser I am ... hahahhaha ... just didn't want to "bump" this thread so it is edited for your viewing pleasure... damn 12 year olds & their interwebs, probably would of got away with it too if it wasn't for that damn mettling MplsBronco

Last edited by i4jelway7; 10-01-2013 at 08:49 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #49
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

If it's how far you go I believe a bye does the same thing as a wildcard win. Both gets you to the divisional round. I know there's a wrap about manning in the playoffs. Some games were on him but others weren't. A drunk kicker owns one of his losses. The year where a decent team was around him he won the SB. And some of those years he was taking a 1-15 team to the playoffs. I have never seen him throw and play the way he's doing it this year. For this first quarter of games I have never seen it from anyone. That's not meaningless regardless of the outcome.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #50
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I will eat my crow. I never thought he would pick us. Was certain he was going to the Titans when their Old Timer told the FO to go out and get him.
Closed Thread