The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Former Klansman elected Mayor in town of 170,000.....

And where is the media coverage? ....oh wait, what's that you say? It's a former BLACK NATIONALIST LEADER WHO WAS ELECTED AS MAYOR? That explains the crickets from the MSM.....

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...narymayor.html

JACKSON, Miss. — On July 1, Chokwe Lumumba, an attorney with a long record of black radical activism, took office as mayor of Jackson. His inauguration took place in the gleaming convention center that sprang up four years ago in the state capital’s mostly deserted downtown.

A crowd of 2,500 packed the hall. The city councilors and other dignitaries, most of them African-American — Jackson, a city of 177,000, is 80 percent black — sat on the dais. The local congressman, Bennie Thompson, officiated. The outgoing mayor, Harvey Johnson, the city's first black mayor, wished his successor well. The Mississippi Mass Choir gave a jubilant performance of “When I Rose This Morning.”

Finally, Lumumba, 66, approached the podium, pulling the microphone up to suit his tall, lean frame. “Well,” he said, “I want to say, God is good, all the time.”

The crowd replied. “God is good, all the time!”

“I want to say hey! And hello!”

The crowd called back, “Hey! Hello!”

Then Lumumba smiled and raised his right hand halfway, just a little above the podium, briefly showing the clenched fist of a Black Power salute.

“And I want to say, free the land!”
Applause rang out, bells chimed, wooden staffs rose up and people shouted back, “Free the land!” That’s the motto of the Republic of New Afrika (RNA), the movement formed in 1968 that sought to turn the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina into an independent black nation.
Jackson’s new mayor is a former vice president of the RNA and a co-founder of the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (MXGM), a national group born in 1993 that seeks self-determination for African-Americans — whom it calls New Afrikans — “by any means necessary.” Like many shaped by the Black Power era, Lumumba long shunned formal politics, until a successful run for City Council in 2009. Now, as mayor, he is seeking to apply the tenets of the black radical tradition to the duties of running a city. "
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Self flagellating Leftists in to defend the virtue of this Mayor in 3....2..1......
Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Have you heard about what is going on in Leith, ND?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Where's Beavis to criticize the use of Al Jazeera?

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Where's Beavis to criticize the use of Al Jazeera?

Context my boy, context.

If you want a preeminent media source with the inside skinny on black and/or Islamic nationalism, Al Jazeera tops the list.

Or maybe it is the list.

So hard to know.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #6
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Have you heard about what is going on in Leith, ND?
I did. http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/21/us/whi...own/index.html

And that was why this story on Al Jazeera was even more disturbing. A town of 170,000 elects a BLACK NATIONALIST who has believed in creating a SEPARATE BLACK NATION comprised of the states of LA, MS, GA, AL and SC. And somehow a hillbilly backwoods redneck in the boonies of ND gets yahoo search headlines and CNN stories because he has a VISION to create his racist white utopia.

This Black nationalist is AN ELECTED OFFICIAL in a town of 170,000 people! But crickets from CNN, not seen in the top 10 on yahoo searches, etc......another example of the blatant hypocrisy within our current culture.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
And where is the media coverage? ....oh wait, what's that you say? It's a former BLACK NATIONALIST LEADER WHO WAS ELECTED AS MAYOR? That explains the crickets from the MSM.....

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...narymayor.html

JACKSON, Miss. — On July 1, Chokwe Lumumba, an attorney with a long record of black radical activism, took office as mayor of Jackson. His inauguration took place in the gleaming convention center that sprang up four years ago in the state capital’s mostly deserted downtown.

A crowd of 2,500 packed the hall. The city councilors and other dignitaries, most of them African-American — Jackson, a city of 177,000, is 80 percent black — sat on the dais. The local congressman, Bennie Thompson, officiated. The outgoing mayor, Harvey Johnson, the city's first black mayor, wished his successor well. The Mississippi Mass Choir gave a jubilant performance of “When I Rose This Morning.”

Finally, Lumumba, 66, approached the podium, pulling the microphone up to suit his tall, lean frame. “Well,” he said, “I want to say, God is good, all the time.”

The crowd replied. “God is good, all the time!”

“I want to say hey! And hello!”

The crowd called back, “Hey! Hello!”

Then Lumumba smiled and raised his right hand halfway, just a little above the podium, briefly showing the clenched fist of a Black Power salute.

“And I want to say, free the land!”
Applause rang out, bells chimed, wooden staffs rose up and people shouted back, “Free the land!” That’s the motto of the Republic of New Afrika (RNA), the movement formed in 1968 that sought to turn the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina into an independent black nation.
Jackson’s new mayor is a former vice president of the RNA and a co-founder of the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (MXGM), a national group born in 1993 that seeks self-determination for African-Americans — whom it calls New Afrikans — “by any means necessary.” Like many shaped by the Black Power era, Lumumba long shunned formal politics, until a successful run for City Council in 2009. Now, as mayor, he is seeking to apply the tenets of the black radical tradition to the duties of running a city. "
Nothing new for Dems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

Quote:
n the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[11][12]
According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[11] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[11]
In 1946, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17]
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946[11][18][19]
In 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[20] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
what a rube.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:29 AM   #9
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Liberals tolerate racists in their democrat party as long as they help push their agenda. As soon as they waver, then and only then do they desert them.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote