The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #101
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I do not get what you are saying here. What do you mean? No you can not buy any weed from me. I smoke it all myself.
Because the Texans aren't parting with Ben Tate. You have a RB breaking down ahead of him, so why in the **** would shop him.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #102
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,855

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Doug Martin would have have solved the drafting of two RB's. And get this, he is Ball/Hillman and more combined into one player. That was a ****up.
So then 29 other teams ****ed up.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #103
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Doug Martin would have have solved the drafting of two RB's. And get this, he is Ball/Hillman and more combined into one player. That was a ****up.
There is a difference between drafting bad and just taking another player. Denver passed on Martin and traded down and drafted Wolfe. Both are good players. Denver drafted well. Maybe they drafted down because of salary purposes you do not know why they didn't draft Martin.

They still drafted a good player and that is the point.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #104
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,855

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Because the Texans aren't parting with Ben Tate. You have a RB breaking down ahead of him, so why in the **** would shop him.
This I agree with. Tate is better than Foster or at least as good at this point.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #105
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
There is a difference between drafting bad and just taking another player. Denver passed on Martin and traded down and drafted Wolfe. Both are good players. Denver drafted well. Maybe they drafted down because of salary purposes you do not know why they didn't draft Martin.

They still drafted a good player and that is the point.
The Broncos are trying to find that gem at RB, and he was there for the taking. Salary is irrelevant with rookie contracts.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #106
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Because the Texans aren't parting with Ben Tate. You have a RB breaking down ahead of him, so why in the **** would shop him.
I agree, but the Colts said they were pulling out all the stops on a trade. I am just going through what options are out there.

If the Colts offered a 2nd round pick Tate would be on the next plane to Indy. All depends on what the Colts are willing to do.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #107
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I agree, but the Colts said they were pulling out all the stops on a trade. I am just going through what options are out there.

If the Colts offered a 2nd round pick Tate would be on the next plane to Indy. All depends on what the Colts are willing to do.
Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
We're all hurting for Vick BaL..Bradshaw,Brown and others must step up...Grig's gonna work hard to wheel n deal B4 trade deadline,let's roll
2:12 PM - 13 Sep 2013

Read your post that started this thread. Says nothing about pulling out all the stops on the trade. Just they are going to work hard to wheel and deal.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:56 AM   #108
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Doug Martin would have have solved the drafting of two RB's. And get this, he is Ball/Hillman and more combined into one player. That was a ****up.
Doug Martin week one stats: 24 carries for 65 yards

Montee Ball week one stats: 8 carries for 24 yards

Thank you for illustrating the superficial and short-sighted way so many OM posters look at the game of football.

You don't know anything about Ball as an NFL player yet. Period.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #109
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Doug Martin had double digit touchdowns last season. When's the last time a Bronco RB did that?





edit: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...ns-source-says

Quote:
Detroit Lions running back Mikel Leshoure would welcome a trade to a team that would rely on him more, a source told ESPN.

Leshoure was inactive in last week's season opener despite averaging 4.5 yards per carry this preseason. The former second-round draft pick currently is Detroit's third-string running back behind Reggie Bush and Joique Bell.

The Lions are a pass-oriented team, and although Leshoure can catch the ball out of the backfield, he would prefer to be on a team that runs the ball more often, according to the source.

Leshoure, who has accepted his role as a backup with the Lions, rushed for 798 yards and nine touchdowns as a rookie last season.

One possible destination for the 23-year-old Leshoure is the Indianapolis Colts, who lost Week 1 starter Vick Ballard to a season-ending knee injury. Colts owner Jim Irsay recently indicated on his Twitter account that Indianapolis will attempt to add a running back before the NFL's trade deadline.

Last edited by lolcopter; 09-15-2013 at 09:15 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #110
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Doug Martin week one stats: 24 carries for 65 yards

Montee Ball week one stats: 8 carries for 24 yards

Thank you for illustrating the superficial and short-sighted way so many OM posters look at the game of football.

You don't know anything about Ball as an NFL player yet. Period.
We know he fumbles on the goal line now
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #111
bap454
Ring of Famer
 
bap454's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,057

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Yes! Trade this bum Moreno NOW! Two touchdown performance should bring his value to an all time high..... Haaahaaa! Super Bowl run with Ronnie " shoelace tackle" Hillman.
bap454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #112
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Doug Martin had double digit touchdowns last season. When's the last time a Bronco RB did that?

What has he done this year and what has that to do with this thread?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #113
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

This thread looks rather silly right now I have to say. Definitely starting to worry about Ball though. Getting massively outclassed in a game by a career underachiever is not a good sign.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #114
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
This thread looks rather silly right now I have to say. Definitely starting to worry about Ball though. Getting massively outclassed in a game by a career underachiever is not a good sign.
Why does this thread look silly? The whole thread is about WHAT YOU WOULD GIVE UP FOR DENVER RBS.

If the thread turned out to be silly it is because of posters like you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #115
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Why does this thread look silly?
its premise is very Maddenesque
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #116
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
its premise is very Maddenesque
No, Colts are looking for a friggin RB... WHat would they have to offer for you to accept a trade to them for one of the RBs.

It does not say what you expect or what you thought you could get for them.

If someone said they would only let Moreno for for a 2nd round pick than what he was saying was he held Moreno's contribution to the tema in high regard.

Has nothing to do with Madden go back to sleep you ****ing loser.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #117
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Why does this thread look silly?
Because of all the people suggesting we trade Moreno?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #118
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Because of all the people suggesting we trade Moreno?
AGAIN are you ****ing stupid!!?!?!?!?

The thread is what would you give up in a trade for a Denver RB.

Are you saying you would not give up a 1st round pick for Moreno?

How about a 2nd round pick?

Maybe a 3rd round pick?

The only stupid thing about this thread are the ****ing stupid people posting in it..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #119
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
No, Colts are looking for a friggin RB... WHat would they have to offer for you to accept a trade to them for one of the RBs.

It does not say what you expect or what you thought you could get for them.

If someone said they would only let Moreno for for a 2nd round pick than what he was saying was he held Moreno's contribution to the tema in high regard.

Has nothing to do with Madden go back to sleep you ****ing loser.
don't get so worked up, dude. total Madden scenario imo.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #120
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
AGAIN are you ****ing stupid!!?!?!?!?

The thread is what would you give up in a trade for a Denver RB.

Are you saying you would not give up a 1st round pick for Moreno?

How about a 2nd round pick?

Maybe a 3rd round pick?

The only stupid thing about this thread are the ****ing stupid people posting in it..
*Goes back and quickly re-reads thread.*

Yeah that's not what it's about at all (an OP does not ultimately define a thread).
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #121
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
*Goes back and quickly re-reads thread.*

Yeah that's not what it's about at all (an OP does not ultimately define a thread).
The OP is a ****ing dip**** and the posters should be able to read what the thread is really about!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #122
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
The OP is a ****ing dip**** and the posters should be able to read what the thread is really about!!!
Did you forget to take your meds today?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #123
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
trade moreno. trade him now.
ANy update from you Tombstone?


His reply: "He is on a high so trade him now while there is value!"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #124
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Why does this thread look silly? The whole thread is about WHAT YOU WOULD GIVE UP FOR DENVER RBS.

If the thread turned out to be silly it is because of posters like you.
So you want to give up our #1 RB during our best chance at the SuperBowl. I think we all can understand where you were getting at here.

Would you start this thread when Thiesmann went down with the broken leg and say,"What would we get for trading John Elway?"

Obviously, you don't (or didn't) hold Moreno very high to even think about trading for something or someone from the Colts.

The time is now and we can't trade Moreno for a future pick while we have question marks at RB.


Now go take your meds.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #125
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Weird. Bacchus, gmatty and Aga show up as a guest and shows from the icons below the avatar that they are banned. I doubt all 3 are and then left Maven not banned
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Denver Broncos