The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #26
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
If think JT is closer in statue and style to Kellen Winslow Sr. 6-5 260 runs the same lumbering style and dominates the seam routes just like KW did in his prime
I can be happy with that.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #27
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Rev touched on something I almost asked in the question thread but didn't want to get flamed by the masses. Champ isn't the best CB we have anymore, and in some ways the secondary could be better without him.

Before anyone ****ing destroys me here, I am an enormous fan of Champ and want him back.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #28
DENVERDUI55

I listened for the first 25 min so far. As far as the slow starts it is very similar to last year. Denver played close first half and blew the game open in the second half. Cincinatti, Baltimore, Pittsburgh. It is just they way that we play with Manning.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #29
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Rev touched on something I almost asked in the question thread but didn't want to get flamed by the masses. Champ isn't the best CB we have anymore, and in some ways the secondary could be better without him.

Before anyone ****ing destroys me here, I am an enormous fan of Champ and want him back.
I agree. He might actually be our 4th best corner.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #30
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:

You suck RABB!!!! You don't know anything. You don't want Champ back, you just want him to be hurt forever.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #31
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Then he could be the best 4th CB in the NFL too!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #32
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

I have to make a comment on the comment that Welker is like Stokely in his prime... I think Welker is better than Stokely in his prime. That being said, Stokely is one of my favorite Broncos and I wish he could still be here this year. Dude helped us bag Manning.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #33
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I have to make a comment on the comment that Welker is like Stokely in his prime... I think Welker is better than Stokely in his prime. That being said, Stokely is one of my favorite Broncos and I wish he could still be here this year. Dude helped us bag Manning.
WHY DO YOU HATE STOKELY?!?!?! TURN YOUR FAN CARD IN, MONSTER!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #34
Bronco Yoda

How did the RB's & TE's block? I missed the second half and don't have all 22.

Also, how did our backfield cover? From the little I saw of the game it seemed that we benefited from some ratbird overthrows and dropsies. Could have sworn I seen some wide open targets that Flacboy just didn't see. But like i said i didn't really get to pay attention to it live not knowing that my DVR would screw up the recording.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #35
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

I touched on it because it's "COULD" not "is". We don't know yet, but with Harris' growth and DRC's return to form, it's certainly a possibility.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Let's see the guy on the field before we get too carried away, kids.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #37
edog24
Perennial Pro-bowler

Elvis "the office" Dumervil, awesome!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
Stan
Just Drafted

I don't have a problem with a Rev's statement that he could be the 3rd best on the team. I am very pleased with the way DRC looked but I need to see it over a prolonged period of time and I am a big Harris fan but I would have a hard time placing Carter ahead of Bailey. I will take a healthy Bailey every day of the week ahead of Carter. Nothing against Carter but come on.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #39
g6matty

Am i the only person who doesnt think orange julius is this athletic tight end. I mean he makes some one handed catches but who doesnt in the nfl. When he gets the ball in his hands he doesnt make 'football moves' . For example when he caught that short comeback route and turned it up for like 20 yards orw.e he ran in a circle to get away from the defender. He just does **** ive never seen before

Old 09-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #40
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Am i the only person who doesnt think orange julius is this athletic tight end. I mean he makes some one handed catches but who doesnt in the nfl. When he gets the ball in his hands he doesnt make 'football moves' . For example when he caught that short comeback route and turned it up for like 20 yards orw.e he ran in a circle to get away from the defender. He just does **** ive never seen before
wut
Old 09-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #41
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Old 09-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #42
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I would recommend watching the 1982 Mia/Sd playoff game and watch Winslow run the seam routes and the check downs and compared those routes to what JT did Thursday night. I think you will see more similarities than differences.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #43
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

So...the issue is he did not use a football move to catch a short pass and turn it into a 30+ yard gain? Is that the problem here?

Old 09-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #44
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedReaver View Post
I came at "bonanza"

The transitioning between topics was a little abrupt, but you guys improve so quickly throughout the season.

Where was SoCal and sirhcyennek?

My internet has been a b**** lately. Connects for a minute, disconnects for three. Its an issue with Centurylink. All I can basically do about it is reset the modem and wait. So far today it's been alright. I will be on the podcast next week.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #45
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Last season I was sitting listening to this in an office in New York, now I'm doing it in my Berlin apartment. The podcast remains the same. YOSSSSSSS!
Old 09-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #46
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My internet has been a b**** lately. Connects for a minute, disconnects for three. Its an issue with Centurylink. All I can basically do about it is reset the modem and wait. So far today it's been alright. I will be on the podcast next week.

I had that last year, 'twas the modem.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #47
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Pass whatever youre smoking please?
Old 09-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #48
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Am i the only person who doesnt think orange julius is this athletic tight end.
Yes.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #49
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
I had that last year, 'twas the modem.

Centurylink thinks so, too. Now on modem number 3.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #50
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

g6gonebattybathsalzburg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: