The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #151
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Hey Wags what time is the game tonight, oh that's right you hate all things Bronco yet here you are, care to explain?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #152
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

I just did an image search for 'baja', and got this:



You're as bad as any of the right-wing morons here, baja. Push comes to shove, and you start spewing bull**** just to save your sorry gringo ass.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #153
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Why are you here you hate the Broncos, only reason I can come up with is you are a NWO paid disinformation shill.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #154
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

When your supervisor gets around to reading this you will be reassigned I suspect.

Maybe with a reduction in pay because you got caught.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #155
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

You're funny when you catch yourself in the corner of your own making, baja.

I apologize for putting up your self-portrait without asking first.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #156
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Your science on this is like a flea proclaiming to all the other fleas, " Fellow fleas through my studies I have determined where our dog is going and not only that but I have figured out a way to control where the dog goes but it will cost every swing dick of a flea a new tax to me to implement what I have found out and if you don't I'm here to tell ya this dog is dead".
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #157
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Your science on this is like a flea proclaiming to all the other fleas, " Fellow fleas through my studies I have determined where our dog is going and not only that but I have figured out a way to control where the dog goes but it will cost every swing dick of a flea a new tax to me to implement what I have found out and if you don't I'm here to tell ya this dog is dead".
Now you're just babbling, incoherently.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #158
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Your science on this is like a flea proclaiming to all the other fleas, " Fellow fleas through my studies I have determined where our dog is going and not only that but I have figured out a way to control where the dog goes but it will cost every swing dick of a flea a new tax to me to implement what I have found out and if you don't I'm here to tell ya this dog is dead".
Let's put this to bed, shall we?

Scientists are more certain than they have ever been that humans are causing climate change and believe that sea levels could rise by up to 2ft 8in by the end of the century.

These are among the key findings likely to be published next month in the most authoritative and comprehensive report ever conducted into climate science - the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) fifth assessment, known as AR5.

According to a draft of the report, the certainty that humans are the main cause of climate change has risen to 95 per cent, from 90 per cent in the previous - fourth - assessment six years ago. This, in turn, was a significant increase on the 66 per cent certainty reached in 2001’s third assessment and just over 50 per cent in 1995.

With every IPCC report there is a key phrase that encapsulates the latest consensus on climate change, which scientists wrangle over for months.

According to a leaked copy of the draft, the key phrase in the forthcoming report will say: “It is extremely likely that human influence on climate caused more than half of the observed increase in global average surface temperature from 1951 to 2010.”

“There is high confidence that this has warmed the ocean, melted snow and ice, raised global mean sea level and changed some climate extremes,” adds the draft, which could be changed before the final version is published in Stockholm in September.

The draft projects that seas will rise by between 29cm and 82cm (11.4 to 32.3 inches) by the end of the century, while greenhouse gas emissions continue to soar.

The latest in a series that began in 1990 and last reported in 2007, AR5 has 840 main authors recruited from 38 of the IPCC’s 195 member countries, with British and American scientists making the biggest contribution.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...e-8778806.html
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #159
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

http://www.skepticalscience.com/empi...al-warming.htm
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #160
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Let's put this to bed, shall we?
The deniers will never accept reality because their psychological problems, often compounded with certain ideological beliefs, prevent their minds from doing so.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #161
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Let's put this to bed, shall we?

Scientists are more certain than they have ever been that humans are causing climate change and believe that sea levels could rise by up to 2ft 8in by the end of the century.

These are among the key findings likely to be published next month in the most authoritative and comprehensive report ever conducted into climate science - the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) fifth assessment, known as AR5.

According to a draft of the report, the certainty that humans are the main cause of climate change has risen to 95 per cent, from 90 per cent in the previous - fourth - assessment six years ago. This, in turn, was a significant increase on the 66 per cent certainty reached in 2001’s third assessment and just over 50 per cent in 1995.

With every IPCC report there is a key phrase that encapsulates the latest consensus on climate change, which scientists wrangle over for months.

According to a leaked copy of the draft, the key phrase in the forthcoming report will say: “It is extremely likely that human influence on climate caused more than half of the observed increase in global average surface temperature from 1951 to 2010.”

“There is high confidence that this has warmed the ocean, melted snow and ice, raised global mean sea level and changed some climate extremes,” adds the draft, which could be changed before the final version is published in Stockholm in September.

The draft projects that seas will rise by between 29cm and 82cm (11.4 to 32.3 inches) by the end of the century, while greenhouse gas emissions continue to soar.

The latest in a series that began in 1990 and last reported in 2007, AR5 has 840 main authors recruited from 38 of the IPCC’s 195 member countries, with British and American scientists making the biggest contribution.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...e-8778806.html
OK for the sake of argument lets assume you are correct with this post. Here is the more immediate problem.

The control driven globalists will not rest until they control the world with a one world government. This climate issue (valid or not ) is a perfect vehicle for them to achieve through fear this OWG. This is a case of solving one problem before the other problem is tackled. If not we will trade 100% of the freedom we enjoy today for a physically livable planet tomorrow. We must defeat the globalest agenda before we can expect to have a real solution for the climate issue. You should know their solution to global warming is population reduction, 80% reduction. Does that work for you?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #162
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
OK for the sake of argument lets assume you are correct with this post. Here is the more immediate problem.

The control driven globalists will not rest until they control the world with a one world government. This climate issue (valid or not ) is a perfect vehicle for them to achieve through fear this OWG. This is a case of solving one problem before the other problem is tackled. If not we will trade 100% of the freedom we enjoy today for a physically livable planet tomorrow. We must defeat the globalest agenda before we can expect to have a real solution for the climate issue. You should know their solution to global warming is population reduction, 80% reduction. Does that work for you?
Thanks for proving me right, baja:
Quote:
The deniers will never accept reality because their psychological problems, often compounded with certain ideological beliefs, prevent their minds from doing so.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #163
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
OK for the sake of argument lets assume you are correct with this post. Here is the more immediate problem.

The control driven globalists will not rest until they control the world with a one world government. This climate issue (valid or not ) is a perfect vehicle for them to achieve through fear this OWG. This is a case of solving one problem before the other problem is tackled. If not we will trade 100% of the freedom we enjoy today for a physically livable planet tomorrow. We must defeat the globalest agenda before we can expect to have a real solution for the climate issue. You should know their solution to global warming is population reduction, 80% reduction. Does that work for you?
That's just paranoia. If there is one formula history has proven, the bigger your empire, the less you control. The concept of giant empires is coming to an end.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #164
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
That's just paranoia. If there is one formula history has proven, the bigger your empire, the less you control. The concept of giant empires is coming to an end.
History did not have todays technology.

History shows pre 1900 zero people were killed in auto accidents therefore cars never cause deaths according to your logic.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #165
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
History did not have todays technology.

History shows pre 1900 zero people were killed in auto accidents therefore cars never cause deaths according to your logic.
That's a good point. Of course, technology requires a power source and a grid to extend its reach and also, people voluntarily use the devices used to track them.

Then again, technology is not the end-all-and-be-all that's it's portrayed to be. A great example of that is the downfall of the derivatives market. Even with technology, giants like Citigroup were too unwieldy to manage. And as far as that goes, the amount of data technology can collect cannot be managed by humans. The CIA/NSA can collect trillions of bytes of data, but who is going to analyze it?

Last edited by Rohirrim; 08-24-2013 at 12:10 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #166
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
That's a good point. Of course, technology requires a power source and a grid to extend its reach and also, people voluntarily use the devices used to track them.

Then again, technology is not the end-all-and-be-all that's it's portrayed to be. A great example of that is the downfall of the derivatives market. Even with technology, giants like Citigroup were too unwieldy to manage. And as far as that goes, the amount of data technology can collect cannot be managed by humans. The CIA/NSA can collect trillions of bytes of data, but who is going to analyze it?
That is not the fault of technology. It was a flawed algorithm and run away greed.


BTW Can not your take on technology also be applied to the science data of Global warming?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #167
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
BTW Can not your take on technology also be applied to the science data of Global warming?
Nope.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #168
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
That's a good point. Of course, technology requires a power source and a grid to extend its reach and also, people voluntarily use the devices used to track them.

Again you assume technology remains stagnet

Then again, technology is not the end-all-and-be-all that's it's portrayed to be. A great example of that is the downfall of the derivatives market. Even with technology, giants like Citigroup were too unwieldy to manage. And as far as that goes, the amount of data technology can collect cannot be managed by humans. The CIA/NSA can collect trillions of bytes of data, but who is going to analyze it?
You really think they can't program a search engine to creat a profile on anyone or anything within seconds?

red
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Denver Broncos