The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #76
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
We are the most hated and feared people on earth.
Thus projecteth the gaffe. His hate and fear of the US isn't universal. Duh.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #77
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

As usual, W*gs (which rhymes with too bigs), refuses to acknowledge the evils of US imperialism -- the same evils that attended colonialism and every world empire.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #78
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Thus projecteth the gaffe. His hate and fear of the US isn't universal. Duh.
Why is it guys like you and Meck can't seen to separate the American people from the corporate controlled US government?

Gaff doesn't hate America or the American people he hates the criminals that have taken over the American government. Course in your case you are employed by them so there is that.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #79
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Gaff doesn't hate America or the American people he hates the criminals that have taken over the American government. Course in your case you are employed by them so there is that.
Yes, he hates people, just generally.

None of us are worthy of his presence. That's why when we doubt Our Lord and Savior Gaffe, he gets all snippy.

Of course, we all know what he means by "criminals" - that means "banksters", which is dog-whistle for "Jews".
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #80
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

FDR used the term banksters. FDR is good enough for me.

FDR was a traitor to his class. He picked Wallace for his VP. Had to be doing something right.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #81
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
FDR used the term banksters. FDR is good enough for me.

FDR was a traitor to his class. He picked Wallace for his VP. Had to be doing something right.
FDR also picked Garner.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Denver Broncos