The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #51
Bronco Yoda

It is very interesting how the media is playing this. It's just come out that three days before the shooting one of the teens charged said on his twitter that "...it's time to start taking life's".

Back in april he tweeted "90% of white ppl are naste. #HATETHEM"

Now honestly here. How can this not be a hate crime?. Why isn't anyone calling it one yet? I think it's a legitimate question here.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #52
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Charles Manson was ahead of his time.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #53
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
It is very interesting how the media is playing this. It's just come out that three days before the shooting one of the teens charged said on his twitter that "...it's time to start taking life's".

Now honestly here. How can this not be a hate crime?. Why isn't anyone calling it one yet? I think it's a legitimate question here.
If that is true I am sure the prosecutors will try to get a hate crime added.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #54
Bronco Yoda

Four young lives ruined for no reason.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #55
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/bl...racist-tweets/

Also: "On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! #ayeeee.”

“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.

And one can make the leap that the media's FALSE characterization of the Zimmerman/ Martin encounter had helped shape this murderers views of white people or "woods" as he called them......

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/bl...#ixzz2chYT7HHF
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 AM   #56
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Where are the DOJ organized marches?

Where is Eric Holder?

Where is the media coverage of this apparent hate crime as in fact racially motivated?

Again all of you hypocritical leftists, if the roles were reversed, you can bet your bottom dollar that this would be covered to the same extent as the Zimmerman fiasco was leading to marches, government sanctioned rallies and intervention by the DOJ to the local justice system......

There is NO WAY you can logically fail to acknowledge the double standard..
Old 08-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #57
Bacchus

Quote:
Four young lives ruined for no reason.
I am not sure that three of those lives were going nowhere too bad they had to take the guy with a future with them.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #58
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

If the perps were white and victim black, the media and partisan liberals would have pounced long ago and declared it racial even without such tweets to prove it.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #59
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
There is NO WAY you can logically fail to acknowledge the double standard..
By what I've seen here, they do so by ignoring it and branding you a racist because a racist is a catchall term for anyone liberals don't like.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #60
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

The double standard is undeniable. Hell, the Huffpost isn't even covering this crime. Of course, Fox is giving it 24/7.

But I still don't believe that's why txtebow posts these threads.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #61
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The double standard is undeniable. Hell, the Huffpost isn't even covering this crime. Of course, Fox is giving it 24/7.

That's kind of the whole reason none of us are really reacting too strongly about it. Media, not that stupid catch-all, the "librul media", but media is constantly biased in their reporting. Where was Fox News' coverage of yellowcake? How much time did they spend covering Benghazi? Did anyone see their election night coverage?

That's because media, not just the "librul media", but media is in the BUSINESS of getting RATINGS.

It surprises me that conservatives constantly brag about Fox News' ratings without realizing the gravity of that statement and what all goes along with it.

Actually, no it doesn't.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #62
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
That's kind of the whole reason none of us are really reacting too strongly about it. Media, not that stupid catch-all, the "librul media", but media is constantly biased in their reporting. Where was Fox News' coverage of yellowcake? How much time did they spend covering Benghazi? Did anyone see their election night coverage?

That's because media, not just the "librul media", but media is in the BUSINESS of getting RATINGS.

It surprises me that conservatives constantly brag about Fox News' ratings without realizing the gravity of that statement and what all goes along with it.

Actually, no it doesn't.
For the record, I thought that Keith Olbermann's high point on MSNBC was his fantastic coverage of the unjust Iraq War....and on a football note, the ravens are playing DOOM only on passing downs in the pre season....
Old 08-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #63
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
For the record, I thought that Keith Olbermann's high point on MSNBC was his fantastic coverage of the unjust Iraq War....and on a football note, the ravens are playing DOOM only on passing downs in the pre season....
Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow rail on Obama's NSA and drone policies on a near-daily basis. Al Sharpton has spoken out against black violence several times, and nearly every host on MSNBC makes backhanded comments about those and other policies which go against liberal ideals every day.

Your takes on the librul media are a sign that you don't really watch much of it...as I've said countless times, these networks have viewers they need to keep, so they cover stories they think their viewership will respond to.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #64
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

So what do we know. A white kid,a biracial kid & a black kid killed a white kid ,and then were arrested when they targeted a black kid. But yet this is a case involving race?
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #65
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default and yet another tragedy......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...wo-black-teens

"In Spokane, Washington, on Wednesday night, according to local reports, World War II veteran and Battle of Okinawa survivor Delbert Belton was beaten by two African American teenagers described as between the ages of 16 and 19. Belton passed away Thursday morning of head injuries"..
Old 08-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #66
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Kids these days. I remember when I got bored as a kid. Instead of killing people, I smacked myself off to old JcPenny and Sears catalogs while listening to Pearl Jam on cassette. Now look what youth are doing.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #67
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Kids these days. I remember when I got bored as a kid. Instead of killing people, I smacked myself off to old JcPenny and Sears catalogs while listening to Pearl Jam on cassette. Now look what youth are doing.
vomit.

EDIT: But you and I can agree on our favorite football team and in music apparently too.....
Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #68
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
vomit.

EDIT: But you and I can agree on our favorite football team and in music apparently too.....
The hand movement escalated to skin chaffing status when the riff to Evenflow kicked in. Like, "Aw ****, five more minutes till ma is home!"

/fap fap fap
Old 08-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #69
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post

Because he's looking for the liberal contingent here who screech racism from the roof tops when white racism is even suspected to show the same outrage when the races are reversed, and it simply isn't there. THAT is his point.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #70
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
The hand movement escalated to skin chaffing status when the riff to Evenflow kicked in. Like, "Aw ****, five more minutes till ma is home!"

/fap fap fap
Really?

/facepalm
Old 08-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #71
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
So what do we know. A white kid,a biracial kid & a black kid killed a white kid ,and then were arrested when they targeted a black kid. But yet this is a case involving race?
The Oklahoma suspects? All black. "Biracial" is a term not even 30 years old for mulattoes always identified as black apparently coined by some leftist campus activist-goons. If you wish to use the term biracial, then you're going to have to call nearly all blacks in the country as such due to their genetic makeup.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #72
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Olbermann should stick to sports.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #73
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
What do ratings have to do with double standards in racial attack reporting, unless you think Americans want this?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #74
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really?

/facepalm
Classmates often wondered why I gave them Elmer's glue for their birthdays. Best thing about it was that it was not glue at all, but penguin jizz.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #75
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Classmates often wondered why I gave them Elmer's glue for their birthdays. Best thing about it was that it was not glue at all, but penguin jizz.
THAT deserves a positive reputation.