The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #26
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

I'm on your side, dumbass. hahaha
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #27
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
I'm on your side, dumbass. hahaha
Touche! (dingle nuts).....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #28
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Not a single one of you hypocritical leftists even make mention of the double standard in our culture's media coverage....which means you missed the point. Again.
Again and again and again. You keep missing the point. We don't care about the media's double standard. They have them for everything like the missing white girl syndrome.

You will get the same response the next time you post one of these threads. What's the point? Another black crime will happen. You will look for it and post it on the message board. You will get the same responses. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of insanity.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #29
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Without entangling myself in this farce, El Guapo was pointing out that the victim was white, when your thread title and OP clearly said the victim was black. Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly. Oh, and in one of your other posts you referenced the three shooters as being just like obamas sons (referencing the martin case) when in fact the three kids were white. Reading your drivel makes me feel dumb. I will remedy that post hence. Iggy.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #30
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly.
That makes me sick to hear someone say that. I don't know why I even read the threads in this sub-forum anymore as most of them enrage me and I try to steer clear of posting. I posted, albeit very succinctly, and ran out because I really don't want to get involved in the bickering that goes on here.

Well... at least I try my best to steer clear of it.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #31
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
That makes me sick to hear someone say that. I don't know why I even read the threads in this sub-forum anymore as most of them enrage me and I try to steer clear of posting. I posted, albeit very succinctly, and ran out because I really don't want to get involved in the bickering that goes on here.

Well... at least I try my best to steer clear of it.
Didnt mean to infuriate you man. Simply pointed out that you had a valid point about the original post, and when he attacked you instead of logically processing what you were saying (as is his wont), you didnt defend yourself or elaborate to drive your point home.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #32
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Didnt mean to infuriate you man. Simply pointed out that you had a valid point about the original post, and when he attacked you instead of logically processing what you were saying (as is his wont), you didnt defend yourself or elaborate to drive your point home.
You apparently never made it down to post #2...here's the link. Context is apparently LOST on you ..........

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...56&postcount=2
Old 08-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #33
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Without entangling myself in this farce, El Guapo was pointing out that the victim was white, when your thread title and OP clearly said the victim was black. Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly. Oh, and in one of your other posts you referenced the three shooters as being just like obamas sons (referencing the martin case) when in fact the three kids were white. Reading your drivel makes me feel dumb. I will remedy that post hence. Iggy.

Now I understand why you didn't understand my thread, you're BLIND...although the 3rd murderer listed here is obviously mixed race...We shall call him a "BLACK-caucasian" for effect.... and here you go, for CONTEXT myMind (how ironic)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...white-hispanic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!!!1.JPG (18.4 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by txtebow; 08-21-2013 at 06:06 AM..
Old 08-21-2013, 05:53 AM   #34
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
You keep missing the point. We don't care about the media's double standard.
Of course you don't. That's readily apparent.... And because you don't care you are doing your children a major disservice by fostering a culture not of equality, but of subjective standards that benefit only certain races. You don't realize your own hypocrisy as you've become the very thing that you so staunchly pretend to be against.....Go put your Trayvon hoodie back on and go clamour on about "white privilege" with the rest of your out of touch peeps.............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!!!!1.jpg (10.9 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by txtebow; 08-21-2013 at 06:03 AM..
Old 08-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #35
Bacchus

From what i heard the teems were bored and decided they were going to kills someone. They then see this guy jogging in front of their house and one of them says that's the guy.

Doesn't sound like they targeted him because he was white only because he was convenient.

I love how Republitards like to come in and try to make EVERYTHING a racial issue just to hide all the racist things their own party does.

It's embarrassing. If the teens did target Opie here because he was white then that is a bad thing too.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #36
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Of course you don't. That's readily apparent.... And because you don't care you are doing your children a major disservice by fostering a culture not of equality, but of subjective standards that benefit only certain races. You don't realize your own hypocrisy as you've become the very thing that you so staunchly pretend to be against.....Go put your Trayvon hoodie back on and go clamour on about "white privilege" with the rest of your out of touch peeps.............
You're so defensive that you think that anybody that doesn't share your racist views must be a racist to the other extreme. I've defended Zimmerman. You can check my posts. I'm not like you. You would have posted a thread about Zimmerman if he were black and Martin white. You would have accused him of murder.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #37
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Ex-Rep. Allen West calls out Obama over Oklahoma killing

On Twitter, former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, hinted that there may be a racial double standard at play, given the lack of outrage from Mr. Obama and civil rights leaders.

“Three black teens shoot white jogger. Who will [Mr. Obama] identify w/ this time?” Mr. West wrote.

After President Obama waded into the Trayvon Martin shooting death and subsequent acquittal of George Zimmerman, critics of the president wonder whether he’ll also address the senseless killing of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week.

In addition to Mr. Obama, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other loud voices during the Trayvon Martin death have yet to weigh in on the Oklahoma case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-oklahoma-ki/
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Jesse Jackson speaks out on Trayvon Martin:

"Frankly, I am stunned over this tremendous miscarriage of justice. When the jury says not guilty: he's at least guilty of murder. An armed man, racially pursuing and profiling a young African-American boy, and kills him. And in this case, the prosecutor denied, should I say ignored the matter of race, and the defense denied this. But the fact of the matter is this is a pattern of behavior toward young African-American men, whether it is Grant in Oakland, or Diallo in New York or Trayvon Martin in Florida, and it's very painful".

Jesse Jackson speaks out on Australian athlete’s murder at the hands of ‘bored’ teens

“Praying for the family of Chris Lane,” Jackson said Wednesday on Twitter. “This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...jury-his-peers
Old 08-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #39
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Ex-Rep. Allen West calls out Obama over Oklahoma killing

On Twitter, former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, hinted that there may be a racial double standard at play, given the lack of outrage from Mr. Obama and civil rights leaders.

“Three black teens shoot white jogger. Who will [Mr. Obama] identify w/ this time?” Mr. West wrote.

After President Obama waded into the Trayvon Martin shooting death and subsequent acquittal of George Zimmerman, critics of the president wonder whether he’ll also address the senseless killing of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week.

In addition to Mr. Obama, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other loud voices during the Trayvon Martin death have yet to weigh in on the Oklahoma case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-oklahoma-ki/
haters will be haters, ****'em.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #40
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
You apparently never made it down to post #2...here's the link. Context is apparently LOST on you ..........

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...56&postcount=2
No. It was your lame attempt at irony that confused him.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #41
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
haters will be haters, ****'em.
Right and as Jesse Jackson said "“This senseless violence is frowned upon".
Old 08-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #42
Bacchus

Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justic...teenkilled930a

"A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Christopher Lane, who's from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive, police say? Three teens who had nothing better to do.

"They witnessed a young man run by on the street. Chose him as the target," Police Chief Danny Ford told CNN affiliate KSWO.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #43
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
You're so defensive that you think that anybody that doesn't share your racist views must be a racist to the other extreme. I've defended Zimmerman. You can check my posts. I'm not like you. You would have posted a thread about Zimmerman if he were black and Martin white. You would have accused him of murder.
No, I think that many on here are indoctrinated sheep easily swayed by the race hustling of JJ and Fat Albert. They are the racists.

And I absolutely would not have posted about a reverse race GZ/ Martin encounter for one simple reason. I probably wouldn't have heard about it if not for the irrational leftist temper tantrums that rang all the way to the FEDERAL Government via the DOJ that sponsored Justice for Trayvon Rallies and put a man on trial who was guilty only of self defense. And I wouldn't have heard about it (and you either) SOLELY if the races were reversed unless TXTEBOW digs it out from WND....
Old 08-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #44
Bacchus

Quote:
Now I understand why you didn't understand my thread, you're BLIND...although the 3rd murderer listed here is obviously mixed race...We shall call him a "BLACK-caucasian" for effect.... and here you go, for CONTEXT myMind (how ironic)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...white-hispanic
a black Caucasian? You are a god damn idiot.

I'm putting your stupid ass on ignore. You make my ass hurt.

As soon as I figure out how.

Last edited by Bacchus; 08-21-2013 at 05:03 PM..
Old 08-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #45
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

And of course you miss the underlying message in using that term...

Remember this? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...white-hispanic

"CNN Labels Zimmerman 'White Hispanic'

It would be easier to explain nuance to "Koko the gorilla" than Bacchus......

Old 08-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #46
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

I think txtebow meant to describe him as a white African American and got it backwards.

Old 08-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I think txtebow meant to describe him as a white African American and got it backwards.

Nope.

White Hispanic= Black Caucasian.......
Old 08-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #48
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Nope.

White Hispanic= Black Caucasian.......
Considering White Hispanics and White Latinos are an officially recognized race by the US Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget, I'd say...

You're a ****ing idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_H...tino_Americans

Quote:
In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]

Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]

White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.

As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino.[15] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, were White.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #49
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

So when is Biden gonna come out and say, "if I had a grandson, he would look like Chris Lane."? Or has the administration hit their racial division quota for the year?
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #50
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Considering White Hispanics and White Latinos are an officially recognized race by the US Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget, I'd say...

You're a ****ing idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_H...tino_Americans
And of course houghtham is here to prove once again that he can't see the forest from the trees...factually you're correct. Relative to the substance of this thread however it's tantamount to pointing out a spelling error....white Hispanic = black Caucasian