The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Accidental photobomb leads to beating, 3 arrests in LoDo

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...rrests-in-lodo

DENVER - Three people are facing charges after a man accidentally photobombed them and he was beaten into unconsciousness.

The charges stem from a May 11 incident in LoDo when the bars let out and the defendants were taking photographs of themselves near 14th and Market streets. The unidentified 30-year-old victim accidentally walked into one of the shots, police said, and one of the suspects, Bryanna Warren, 25 began arguing with him and hitting him.

According to an arrest affidavit, the victim pushed Warren away and began walking away but was followed by Warren and Lindsye Newton, 25, as the argument escalated. Police said the victim pushed them both away and was then knocked unconscious by the third suspect, Terrell Moore, 27.

A police sergeant witnessed the blow to the victim's head, and said he tried to protect the victim on the ground from the growing crowd. At one point, the officer's attention was diverted and when he turned back, he said saw Newton hitting the unconscious man in the face with her purse.

Both Newton and Warren were charged with third-degree assault on an at-risk adult "for allegedly continuing to assault the victim while he was lying unconscious on the ground," according to a news release.

Police initially charged the trio with public fighting but a medical report said the victim sustained permanent blindness in his right eye, facial fractures and intra-cranial hemorrhaging. That's when the charges were upgraded.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Go ahead and defend this anti social behavior you leftist loons........Hold EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE... TEST:If the roles were reversed and three whites assaulted and knocked unconscious 1 black, how much do you want to bet that this is tied into Trayvon Martin and the theme of white oppression?
Old 08-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
W*GS
Ring of Famer

More trolling from our resident white pointy hood wearer.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #4
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Go ahead and defend this anti social behavior you leftist loons........Hold EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE... TEST:If the roles were reversed and three whites assaulted and knocked unconscious 1 black, how much do you want to bet that this is tied into Trayvon Martin and the theme of white oppression?
If the roles were reversed and it were three whites against one black, I would assume it was you and a couple friends because A) you hate black people and think they're inferior and B) you couldn't fight someone without needing two of your friends to jump in.

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Classy. Both the actions of those involved in the incident and everyone in this thread. I guess that includes me now. I'm out.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Maybe txtebow could just create one thread called "Black on White Crime" and post the results of his daily internet scans there?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Maybe txtebow could just create one thread called "Black on White Crime" and post the results of his daily internet scans there?
I don't understand it.

Lonestar starts two "All Things Dumocrat" threads, both get moved and shut down.

Just looking at the first page of the threads he's started, of 35 threads, 8 are not race baiting. In fact, he's had as many threads closed in the past 6 months as he has started that weren't race baiting. At the very least it's a sign of a very sick individual with a fetish.

Why this guy gets special treatment is beyond me. He's a piece of **** racist, and this site lets it go on.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
More trolling from our resident white pointy hood wearer.
You pathetic,vile, self hating, gutless puke. If you and the rest of your ilk would admit to the double standard in this country when it comes to the hysterics generated by the much more RARE white on black crime, then I'll stop posting these FACTUAL articles....
Old 08-18-2013, 10:01 AM   #9
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I don't understand it.

Lonestar starts two "All Things Dumocrat" threads, both get moved and shut down.

Just looking at the first page of the threads he's started, of 35 threads, 8 are not race baiting. In fact, he's had as many threads closed in the past 6 months as he has started that weren't race baiting. At the very least it's a sign of a very sick individual with a fetish.

Why this guy gets special treatment is beyond me. He's a piece of **** racist, and this site lets it go on.
You're a disgrace. My posts are showing example after example of the double standard that our media has and how they attempt to paint a reality that simply doesn't exist. Interracial crime in this country is perpetrated by black perps much more often than white perps but our media goes NATIONAL with stories like the Jena 6, The duke rape case and Trayvon with little facts just because it fits a narrative that you spineless pukes support whole heartedly....until you all admit to this double standard I will continue to post example after example. (and it's much easier to find examples DAILY..just watch your LOCAL news)
Old 08-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

some light reading for you http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/
Old 08-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #11
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post

I could simply title it "true daily stories on interracial crime" and let the chips fall where they may...and according to FBI crime statistics it doesn't fit the narrative of evil white male oppressors as you and your kind so desire...
Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #12
houghtam
Ring of Famer

At the very least it would get rid of all your racist clutter on the board and put it all in one little conveniently bigoted spot.

And you would have your own little echo chamber, because none of us would visit it.

Win/Win/Win
Old 08-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You're a disgrace.
Yeah. You believe and openly state whites are superior to blacks. And I'm a disgrace.

There aren't enough on the internetz, chump stain.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #14
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You pathetic,vile, self hating, gutless puke. If you and the rest of your ilk would admit to the double standard in this country when it comes to the hysterics generated by the much more RARE white on black crime, then I'll stop posting these FACTUAL articles....
Your friends are waiting for you...

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #15
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your friends are waiting for you...

When is putting the spotlight on media hypocrisy considered racist? When dunce cap wearing, fully indoctrinated self loathing idiots such as the one quoted above get introduced to it.....

Last edited by txtebow; 08-18-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Old 08-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #16
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Yeah. You believe and openly state whites are superior to blacks. And I'm a disgrace.

There aren't enough on the internetz, chump stain.
Show me when I've written whites are superior. I dont believe that. I do believe that there is a dubious double standard that is projected by left wing phonies like you when it comes to the racial realities of today......
Old 08-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
When is putting the spotlight on media hypocrisy considered racist? When dunce cap wearing, fully indoctrinated self loathing idiots such as the one quoted above get introduced to it.....
When the focus is all about race. Duh!!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
nyuk nyuk

Yet again tx makes a valid point about racial hypocrisy and all you guys can do is go off on a tangential rant about the KKK. Indeed, tx's point is correct and your hysterical reaction here proves that. Good work, kids!

Don't you realize you're playing right into his hands?

****tards.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #19
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Yet again tx makes a valid point about racial hypocrisy and all you guys can do is go off on a tangential rant about the KKK. Indeed, tx's point is correct and your hysterical reaction here proves that. Good work, kids!

Don't you realize you're playing right into his hands?

****tards.
You have to have a hand first.

****tard is right.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #20
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Show me when I've written whites are superior. I dont believe that. I do believe that there is a dubious double standard that is projected by left wing phonies like you when it comes to the racial realities of today......
This isn't about what you've said other than that you don't conform to The Narrative. Not doing so and being white makes you a racistsupremacistbigothater.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #21
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You have to have a hand first.

****tard is right.
And every time you veer off like that and don't address his point and show the very double standard in moral outrage he spoke of, you prove and reinforce his point.