The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #26
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
nice going broncos fans...it's your fault the broncos lost again in the playoffs.
That was one of the coldest games on record. It was loud enough. I was right behind the Ravens bench in the 4th quarter/OT. He willed that team to win. Our guys were so tired they couldn't even get off the fuggen ground between plays towards the end. That loss had more to do with the desire of the guys on the field. Period. They/Ray wanted it more.

CBF1 were you there in the ZERO degree weather with us? I know how you love the cold!

As far as the article goes. We will find out in Dec and hopefully January how bad we want it.

Last edited by Meck77; 08-13-2013 at 09:19 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #27
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Only things I need answered in 13

1. Can D get off the field or will we give up too many long drives.

2. Can D rush the QB well enough

3. Prove we can beat these teams @NYG @NE @Hou

4. Show up in playoffs and handle under 40 degree weather
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #28
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
That was one of the coldest games on record. It was loud enough. I was right behind the Ravens bench in the 4th quarter/OT. He willed that team to win. Our guys were so tired they couldn't even get off the fuggen ground between plays towards the end. That loss had more to do with the desire of the guys on the field. Period. They/Ray wanted it more.

CBF1 were you there in the ZERO degree weather with us? I know how you love the cold!

As far as the article goes. We will find out in Dec and hopefully January how bad we want it.
if that's the case I'm even more disappointed.
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #29
Traveler
Traveling Man!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Great article. Here, Legwold pretty much sums up the season:

The Broncos have an awful lot riding on how Gibbs and offensive line coach Dave Magazu get things worked out on the offensive line. If the Broncos can add some pop out of the play-action run game and consistently protect Manning out of a three-wide receiver set, the points should follow.

We have got to be able to run the ball. If we can't, we're toast. Maybe the D will be good enough to make up for the weak Oline? Del Rio says his focus is TOs. That's how they played that first preseason game. Last time Clady came back from an injury it took him weeks to get back up to speed. Even if he comes in for the opener (against the Ratbirds, no less) we can't expect him to be anywhere near 100%. Then, we have the Giants. That's a tough two games with a suspect Oline.
Our offense would be more than lethal if we can get defenses to respect our running game. As for Clady, I'm just hoping both he and Frankilin don't let Dumervil have a monster game when we play.
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote