The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #226
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I've hated Moore after his bonehead play. I hated Moore before that bonehead play. I hated Moore after he was drafted as a Bronco and Before he became a Bronco. I hated Moore when he coasted through his last season in college. I hated Moore when he had his only good year in college. I hated Moore the moment he became UCLA trash. Just about the same hate can go to Tommy Maddox too. Ill even drop hate for Mel Farr and Kevin Williams.
U Mad?
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #227
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I was pretty upset with Moore for a long time following that idiotic play, but I'm finally getting over it.

If he's improved his game, then I'll have no problem pulling for him to bounce back and vindicate himself. He'll have plenty of chances.

I'm still not over the atrocious officiating, however, and the injury bug can always wreck a season. So while I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season, my expectations are tempered and I'll be pleasantly surprised if Denver wins the AFC.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #228
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
U Mad?
Ouch man. Don't twist that knife too!