The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #101
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Jesus, your fluffing of Med is kind of gross. Med is awesome, but you are trying to put the lotion on his skin.
It's sarcasm for the board giving MED credit for things I have called. Stick with Survivor momo.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #102
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Wait!? Which one is it? Now you're calling Rahim "a solid FS", after clowning me and saying Rahim "doesn't have the mental make up of a free safety", and "doesn't belong in the NFL"?

Backtrack much?
Twist words much momo?

One conversation was about not being an IMPACT Free Safety. Distinct difference.

Knighton looks great as our UT huh momo?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #103
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Why are you limiting a position to one draft class?
I agree. He's been the best safety of that draft class
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #104
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
I agree. He's been the best safety of that draft class
What does that have to do with anything momo?
Q Carter was the starter and better player their rookie year remember.

But what does one WEAK Safety draft class mean or have to do with anything?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #105
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I don't know whether to think our run game was struggling or our run D is bad ass Lot of bulk along our line now. Massive DL!
It's about fuggin time
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #106
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Q Carter was the starter and better player their rookie year remember.
final answer?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #107
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What does that have to do with anything momo?
Q Carter was the starter and better player their rookie year remember.

But what does one WEAK Safety draft class mean or have to do with anything?
...

Not to question your competency, but what does that have to do with this season?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #108
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
final answer?
Who started more games and played better in 2011 momo?

You are making a claim about that Safety Class, but if Q Carter was healthy and played last season, whose to say he wouldn't have been better last year as well..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #109
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

What's a momo?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #110
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What's a momo?

They have a sushi place in Canon City called Momo's. I know, sushi in the middle of Colorado. But it's pretty good.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:58 PM   #111
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Who started more games and played better in 2011 momo?

You are making a claim about that Safety Class, but if Q Carter was healthy and played last season, whose to say he wouldn't have been better last year as well..?

Again, pardon me for my potentially rude questioning of your competency, but what does 2011 have to do with 2013? And since when does if/maybe/should have = a valid comparison of Moore and Carter?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #112
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unsettled, NC
Posts: 7,636

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

This message is hidden because Bmore Manning is a momo.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #113
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Who started more games and played better in 2011?

You are making a claim about that Safety Class, but if Q Carter was healthy and played last season, whose to say he wouldn't have been better last year as well..?
Carter

I think the what if game is a pointless exercise here. Carter could have been a better safety at full health, sure. But he wasn't and he's looking highly questionable to even make the team this year.

Now, Bmore Manningfanguy, I answered your questions.

Would you care to reciprocate and answer the ones I posed back a ways?
I asked 3 legitimate questions and that seemed to strike a nerve.

So, which safeties from the 2011 draft have had a better career thus far?
Which project to having a better career than Moore?
Is the your/you're thing shtick?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #114
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What's a momo?
It's the Tibetan version of a pot sticker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo_%28dumpling%29

Edit: Himalayan region, not just Tibet apparently.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #115
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,382

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

Bmore Manning =
Attached Images
 
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #116
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What's a momo?
According to Urban dictionary:
MoMo
-someone who is fun to be around
-someone who knows the best places to hang
-someone who can always have fun no matter where and when
- a nickname for someone who's first and last name begin with 'M'
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #117
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Twist words much momo?

One conversation was about not being an IMPACT Free Safety. Distinct difference.

Knighton looks great as our UT huh momo?

Broncos drafted Sly Williams to play UT after they acquired Knighton. Knighton was starting at UT throughout OTA's, but has now been relegated to backup Big Vick. Thanks for playing.




Pretty awesome that Sly is looking so good. Thanks for the report Kahn. Been feenin for that info all summer.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #118
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Oh........yea

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Bmore Manning =
Yep, and Med called it to

Great writeup though
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #119
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
They have a sushi place in Canon City called Momo's. I know, sushi in the middle of Colorado. But it's pretty good.


I have always liked Cannon City and Florence. Thought about buying that empty little gas station in the middle of the main drag. No reason except thought is was a great spot for something.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #120
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
Carter

I think the what if game is a pointless exercise here. Carter could have been a better safety at full health, sure. But he wasn't and he's looking highly questionable to even make the team this year.

Now, Bmore Manningfanguy, I answered your questions.

Would you care to reciprocate and answer the ones I posed back a ways?
I asked 3 legitimate questions and that seemed to strike a nerve.

So, which safeties from the 2011 draft have had a better career thus far?
Which project to having a better career than Moore?
Is the your/you're thing shtick?
I have answered your questions. What does that draft class have to do with anything?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #121
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It's pretty sad most of you have to gang up on me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #122
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I have answered your questions. What does that draft class have to do with anything?
What does Quinton Carter have to do with anything?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #123
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
It's pretty sad most of you have to gang up on me.
I know What a bunch of moo moo's
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #124
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I have always liked Cannon City and Florence. Thought about buying that empty little gas station in the middle of the main drag. No reason except thought is was a great spot for something.

Canon City has extended eastward a lot in the last 10 years. The Welcome to Canon City sign is now 5 miles inside where Canon City actually starts.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #125
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
It's pretty sad most of you have to gang up on me.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Denver Broncos