The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #76
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
A couple of things to follow up on. Beadles was a descent LT today. But Clark was pretty menacing at RT and I think he could eventually start. Honestly the lineup they have now would work in the regular season.

Broncoman13 and I were talking and we agree that our receivers, some of our fourth or fifth string receivers could potentially start on other teams (like the jets for example.) Our offensive line, for all the hand wringing, is actually not injured more than a few weeks at several positions and will have really good depth going into the season. The reps that the guys are doing getting moved around is only going to benefit the team should someone go down in the reg season.

Clady was doing a bit of work today with his unit and Kuper has been doing conditioning exercises and is moving quite well (still a little hobble). We'll get a real test against a power defensive front this week and that will tell us if our D-line is really any good or if our scrub offensive linemen are just really bad.
Could Clark handle RT full time?

How about a line of:
Clady, Vasquez, Lilja, Franklin, Clark

That means lots of great depth and competition.

I'm glad to hear Clark is a competent and talented swing tackle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #77
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Yes. Cuz, like. Yes.


You have the wrong poster, I'm much more competent than that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #78
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I guess now that survivor is over others want to pick meaningless fights with Bmore on the Mane. I was the first to pick on Bmore, just so you know. Like a month before you did it Shananahan... so there.
The vote is Bmore!


...no it is not it is really Kahn but don't tell him!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #79
Que
Gettin' some
 
Que's Avatar
 
Just the tip

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crested Butte, CO
Posts: 1,231
Default

Yeeeeessssh!
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #80
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

Clady was doing a bit of work today with his unit ...
You're driving blart mad!
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #81
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,449

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
A couple of things to follow up on. Beadles was a descent LT today. But Clark was pretty menacing at RT and I think he could eventually start. Honestly the lineup they have now would work in the regular season.

Broncoman13 and I were talking and we agree that our receivers, some of our fourth or fifth string receivers could potentially start on other teams (like the jets for example.) Our offensive line, for all the hand wringing, is actually not injured more than a few weeks at several positions and will have really good depth going into the season. The reps that the guys are doing getting moved around is only going to benefit the team should someone go down in the reg season.

Clady was doing a bit of work today with his unit and Kuper has been doing conditioning exercises and is moving quite well (still a little hobble). We'll get a real test against a power defensive front this week and that will tell us if our D-line is really any good or if our scrub offensive linemen are just really bad.

Did you get close enough to notice if both his feet were pointed in the same direction?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #82
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,712

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Really Rev.. He was in the first third of the second round.

But more importantly HE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED AND FIRST SAFETY SELECTED! That's what I was referring to as draft status.

He was also deemed a "Ball Hawking, Impact FS"

He's neither. He's just a solid FS.
Remedial mathematics: Pick 45 is outside of "top third", right in the middle of the round.

Also, he just finished his first year starting and even an outspoken critic like you will still put the floor at "solid FS".

Be quiet.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #83
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Remedial mathematics: Pick 45 is outside of "top third", right in the middle of the round.

Also, he just finished his first year starting and even an outspoken critic like you will still put the floor at "solid FS".

Be quiet.
Your still missing draft status! It's better the floor is solid FS than the ceiling.

MED also agrees with this if not he feels lesser about him.

MED called it.. Be quiet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #84
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Remedial mathematics: Pick 45 is outside of "top third", right in the middle of the round.

Also, he just finished his first year starting and even an outspoken critic like you will still put the floor at "solid FS".

Be quiet.
The middle would be 48, excluding any compensatory picks. But whatever.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #85
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Could Clark handle RT full time?

How about a line of:
Clady, Vasquez, Lilja, Franklin, Clark

That means lots of great depth and competition.

I'm glad to hear Clark is a competent and talented swing tackle.
Wait. Did you just put vasquez at LG?
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #86
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Wait. Did you just put vasquez at LG?
Vasquez's strength is pass blocking.. Franklin's strength is run blocking.

That's how I would position the two if hypothetically Clark played RT.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #87
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Clark could break off two grains of salt in this system.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #88
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Vasquez's strength is pass blocking.. Franklin's strength is run blocking.

That's how I would position the two if hypothetically Clark played RT.
Holy ****ing madden, Batman.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #89
Traveler
Traveling Man!
 
Traveler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Kaylore,

Evidently, Philip Blake didn't do anything to catch your attention. Correct?
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #90
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
He doesn't have the mental make up of a free safety, unless he all of a sudden just gets it. You don't have to believe or like my opinion. MED feels the samse way I know he's a very well respected poster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
He's just a solid FS.

Wait!? Which one is it? Now you're calling Rahim "a solid FS", after clowning me and saying Rahim "doesn't have the mental make up of a free safety", and "doesn't belong in the NFL"?

Backtrack much?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #91
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,980

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Every GD camp thread ends with Bmore Manning giving himself a reach around.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #92
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Every GD camp thread ends with Bmore Manning giving himself a reach around.
repped and lul'd
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #93
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Your still missing draft status!
okay, so which safety from the 2011 draft class has had a better career to date? which projects to having a better career going forward?

is the your/you're thing shtick?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #94
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Kaylore,

Evidently, Philip Blake didn't do anything to catch your attention. Correct?
Hey, man. I hear I missed your B'day. Happy Birthday!
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #95
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler
 
Orange_Beard's Avatar
 
Todd Snider Rules!

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leucadia, CA
Posts: 7,790

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler
Default

Good read thanks for posting. Your reports are the only reason I visit this site.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #96
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Beard View Post
Good read thanks for posting. Your reports are the only reason I visit this site.
You come for the Kahn but stay for the Gene Kranz!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #97
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
You have the wrong poster, I'm much more competent than that.

If you insist.



Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #98
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
okay, so which safety from the 2011 draft class has had a better career to date? which projects to having a better career going forward?

is the your/you're thing shtick?
Why are you limiting a position to one draft class momo?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #99
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,824

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
No he has shown nothing to warrant his "draft status".

Up until now MED is spot on about Moore.

Great call MED!
Jesus, your fluffing of Med is kind of gross. Med is awesome, but you are trying to put the lotion on his skin.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #100
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Every GD camp thread ends with Bmore Manning giving himself a reach around.
You still sweating me momo?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Denver Broncos