The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #26
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
You mean the Chicago D will beat them down while trying their best to overcome Jay's mistakes........

Ok I even have to give Cutler his due, he played great yesterday.
By great you mean matching an NFL record that's stood alone since 1955, right?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
mkporter
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I gotta go with the Packers here. I really don't want to hear about Cutler winning it all for obvious reasons. I don't hate him, but I'm not sad that he's gone, and either way, he isn't a Bronco anymore, so I don't really want to hear about it. The Steelers already have too many trophies, and adding another makes it even harder to catch up. The Jets are annoying, and while I like Rex and his antics, I really don't want to see how irritating Jets fans will be. That leaves the Packers. I like Rodgers, they have a great D, and are generally unoffensive. I was really rooting for the Seadogs, though. THat would have been epically awesome.
mkporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #28
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

the Steelers are going to win. It's already over.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #29
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkporter View Post
I gotta go with the Packers here. I really don't want to hear about Cutler winning it all for obvious reasons. I don't hate him, but I'm not sad that he's gone, and either way, he isn't a Bronco anymore, so I don't really want to hear about it. The Steelers already have too many trophies, and adding another makes it even harder to catch up. The Jets are annoying, and while I like Rex and his antics, I really don't want to see how irritating Jets fans will be. That leaves the Packers. I like Rodgers, they have a great D, and are generally unoffensive. I was really rooting for the Seadogs, though. THat would have been epically awesome.
Man, I don't even know how I would root if it is a Chicago vs. Pittsburgh Superbowl. I love watching bot Cutler and Rapistberger lose. I might have to go with how annoying Steeler fans would be with yet another trophy. I mean, I don't like Cutler, and people here will be awful for a while....but Steeler fans are awful all the time.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #30
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I'll be rooting for the Jets.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #31
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
You bet your ass you won't hear the end of it.....and so what? Alot of people here were merciless every time Jay made the slightest mistake. They made fun of his diabetes and made fun when he suffered a major concussion. If you don't think people have been gunning for the oppurtunity to throw it back in the faces of certain others, you're really in for a shock.

for realz bro?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #32
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

thankyou internet!

bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
nyuk nyuk

It was an implicit admission of Denver being ignored and given the finger by the national sports establishment when we got nobody into the HOF until back to back Super Bowl wins. A team not winning the big one shouldn't mean that HOF-caliber players on those teams should get ignored. We need to see a ton of Broncos in there, including but nowhere limited to Gradishar, Smith, Atwater, Wright. They ALL deserve it but were overlooked because they wore orange before orange was cool.