The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #76
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Only posts about race? hardly....It's just so eye opening to you leftists that when my posts do point out the blatant hypocrisy of the focus of our MSM it stands out more to you than my other posts. And it's true that Leonard wouldn't have allowed that throw to go over his head....Rahim Moore is a mental frickin' midget who will not be forgiven until he wins us a playoff game by making an interception...that's the ONLY way--and to further my point..what happened when we played Rahim Moore instead of Leonard in that deep third? we lost a chance to host an AFCCG....
I haven't read the bulk of anyone's posts here but I do recall plenty of times your posting about the political hypocrisy of mainstream media coverage, and I agree with it much of the time. However if someone has a personal beef with you, they tend to get tunnel vision and exaggerate what they don't like and ignore that which contradicts their attitude.

Moore's mistake was one play. Champ screwed up bad. Prater the same. One play does not make or break a player or a career. That game was not one play but a combination of a LOT of things. Bad plays by individuals, lack of pressure on the QB, and so forth. And the referees just made it worse.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #77
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...2&postcount=39

Now what do you think the guy who only posts about race meant by that?
Exaggerating that he "only posts about race" is dishonest and doesn't serve any purpose.

Part of the hypocrisy I have seen over the years is a definite pattern of complaints about talking about race when it comes to something negative or otherwise about blacks or another race which causes uncomfortable feelings in white liberals; they tend to react by complaining the person speaking is hung up on race. But when the negativity spoken about race is something negative about white people be it from a non-white person especially, the same crowd never react with the same objections and rather do the opposite stupid thing which is to take every complaint as legitimate on face value.

So basically, this is more about the listening audience than the speaking one. If you're going to complain someone only talks about race or only talks about it in a negative, accusatory manner, then by all means let all sides who do it have it. I'm not seeing this from the left and I take this into consideration when such complaints come up from them. Indeed, I ignore it.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #78
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

txtebow wishes he was black.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #79
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I'm trying to recall the last time you had a relevant, applicable, germane, apposite, appropriate, suitable, fitting. post, I can't come up with anything
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #80
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I'm trying to recall the last time you had a relevant, applicable, germane, apposite, appropriate, suitable, fitting. post, I can't come up with anything
Me either, but he's still a stud.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #81
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The lights went out ago a long time for you, baja.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #82
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
The lights went out ago a long time for you, baja.
maybe you should give 50 more neg reps so I can finally get it.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #83
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I wish to be known from here on out as "Soulman"........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soulman.jpg (11.2 KB, 26 views)
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #84
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I haven't read the bulk of anyone's posts here but I do recall plenty of times your posting about the political hypocrisy of mainstream media coverage, and I agree with it much of the time. However if someone has a personal beef with you, they tend to get tunnel vision and exaggerate what they don't like and ignore that which contradicts their attitude.

Moore's mistake was one play. Champ screwed up bad. Prater the same. One play does not make or break a player or a career. That game was not one play but a combination of a LOT of things. Bad plays by individuals, lack of pressure on the QB, and so forth. And the referees just made it worse.
Absolutely a false equivalency. Everyone in that stadium and on both teams knew what was at stake on that VERY play :35-28 Denver ahead...3rd and 3 from the Baltimore 29 yard line---Flacco had just scrambled for minimal yardage--the clock was ticking,42 seconds left and 1 timeout remaining...and Rahim Moore gets beat on this.....
Old 08-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #85
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

That is unconscionable for a HIGH SCHOOL safety let alone a 2nd year NFL player........Did Champ play well. No. But when the game was on the line and we were protecting a LEAD Rahim Moore made the one mistake that a player simply couldn't. We as a team never recovered.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #86
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Absolutely a false equivalency. Everyone in that stadium and on both teams knew what was at stake on that VERY play :35-28 Denver ahead...3rd and 3 from the Baltimore 29 yard line---Flacco had just scrambled for minimal yardage--the clock was ticking,42 seconds left and 1 timeout remaining...and Rahim Moore gets beat on this.....
I don't see why it's a false equivalency. I do not - and never will - believe that games are won or lost due to one person. Everyone knew what was at stake on EVERY play and they blew it. Yes he blew it, and so did several others. If others hadn't blown it before him, would his mistake have mattered?
Old 08-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #87
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Exaggerating that he "only posts about race" is dishonest and doesn't serve any purpose. Go look at the first 5 pages on his posting history. It took me all of 30 seconds

Part of the hypocrisy I have seen over the years is a definite pattern of complaints about talking about race when it comes to something negative or otherwise about blacks or another race which causes uncomfortable feelings in white liberals; they tend to react by complaining the person speaking is hung up on race. But when the negativity spoken about race is something negative about white people be it from a non-white person especially, the same crowd never react with the same objections and rather do the opposite stupid thing which is to take every complaint as legitimate on face value. Name someone on here who posts about race from the opposite spectrum with even a fraction of the same regularity as txtebow does.

So basically, this is more about the listening audience than the speaking one. If you're going to complain someone only talks about race or only talks about it in a negative, accusatory manner, then by all means let all sides who do it have it. I'm not seeing this from the left and I take this into consideration when such complaints come up from them. Indeed, I ignore it. blah blah blah tripe blah blah blah
in bold
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #88
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I don't see why it's a false equivalency. I do not - and never will - believe that games are won or lost due to one person. Everyone knew what was at stake on EVERY play and they blew it. Yes he blew it, and so did several others. If others hadn't blown it before him, would his mistake have mattered?
all plays are indeed not created equal. a 7 point lead with 40 seconds to go in a playoff game with the right to host the AFCCG the following week..every fan, every coach every player knew with absolute certainty that you cannot allow a ball to get behind you. You prefer to prevent those type of plays at all other times in the game as well but the situation under which Rahim made his blunder makes his mistake much more significant. there's no sugar coating it. Despite all of Champs issues, despite our running defense being sub par, we still had a 7 point lead with 40 seconds to go and 71 yards in between the tying points...and Rahim Moore **** the bed.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #89
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
all plays are indeed not created equal. a 7 point lead with 40 seconds to go in a playoff game with the right to host the AFCCG the following week..every fan, every coach every player knew with absolute certainty that you cannot allow a ball to get behind you. You prefer to prevent those type of plays at all other times in the game as well but the situation under which Rahim made his blunder makes his mistake much more significant. there's no sugar coating it. Despite all of Champs issues, despite our running defense being sub par, we still had a 7 point lead with 40 seconds to go and 71 yards in between the tying points...and Rahim Moore **** the bed.
Good point!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #90
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Here's a follow up to the story about the white kid who "tattle- tailed" on the black kids dealing drugs in the school bathroom and the beating he took on a school bus while the driver stood by like a b*tch...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-chi...blacks-on-bus/
Old 08-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #91
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default look at these animals attack this poor kid...