The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #51
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
that Al Shaprton and JJ will not address....

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.

The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-man...girl-11-times/
txtebow is like a white Al Sharpton stirring the pot of racism. Seriously, these are all tragic. These violent criminals need to be judged on an individual basis not by the color of their skin.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #52
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

She sounds like one of those white hispanics.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #53
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
txtebow is like a white Al Sharpton stirring the pot of racism. Seriously, these are all tragic. These violent criminals need to be judged on an individual basis not by the color of their skin.
I don't understand why he is still allowed to post here. He only posts stuff about race. He even suggested that Rahim Moore failed because he was black, that Jim Leonhard would have done better because he's white, and all this while posting tripe from jimmy the greek about how blacks are better athletes than whites.

The only person here who even takes him seriously is epicdramanyuk, yet he is still allowed to post here after being banned multiple times.

What're you gonna do?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #54
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

txtebow would be shocked to discover that we all share the same, African grandfather and grandmother, thousands of generations removed.
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/genet...her-6C10822690
Old 08-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #55
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
txtebow would be shocked to discover that we all share the same, African grandfather and grandmother, thousands of generations removed.
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/genet...her-6C10822690
Well if that's the case then it's OK for whites to use the "N" word...afterall liberals say that if you're part of the racial group it's OK to call each other derogatory names..
.which also means he's not racist since we're all from the same lineage.

Last edited by errand; 08-02-2013 at 05:29 AM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #56
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Well if that's the case then it's OK for whites to use the "N" word...afterall liberals say that if you're part of the racial group it's OK to call each other derogatory names..
.which also means he's not racist since we're all from the same lineage.
Yep. All you'd have to do is get him to admit he has a common ancestor with other racial minorities. And that he's descended from primates.

Good luck with that.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #57
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
She sounds like one of those white hispanics.
touche'!
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #58
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Yep. All you'd have to do is get him to admit he has a common ancestor with other racial minorities. And that he's descended from primates.

Good luck with that.
I am 100% pure..... Although the ladies do call me white chocolate...They say I've got the "wallet" of a white man and that I must be black from the waist down!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #59
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
I am 100% pure..... Although the ladies do call me white chocolate...They say I've got the "wallet" of a white man and that I must be black from the waist down!
How many racist stereotypes can you cram into one, short post?
Old 08-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #60
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

ok.

But where's your outrage about what we (our government) is doing overseas?

We are committing war crimes every day.

Check it out. MHG

Fresh Evidence of CIA Drone Strikes on Rescuers

By Chris Woods

August 01, 2013 "Information Clearing House
- A field investigation by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism in Pakistan’s tribal areas appears to confirm that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) last year briefly revived the controversial tactic of deliberately targeting rescuers at the scene of a previous drone strike. The tactic has previously been labelled a possible war crime by two UN investigators.

The Bureau’s new study focused mainly on strikes around a single village in North Waziristan – attacks that were aimed at one of al Qaeda’s few remaining senior figures, Yahya al-Libi. He was finally killed by a CIA drone strike on June 4 2012.

The Bureau’s field researcher found five double-tap strikes took place in mid-2012, one of which also struck a mosque.

for the full story:
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle35723.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #61
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

So we are killing Muslims in Afghanistan, some of whom may be Al Qaeda, but also many innocent people...

even while we are meanwhile awarding military contracts to groups in Afghanistan connected with Al Qaeda...

AND -- we are also providing arms/training to Al Qaeda operatives in Syria...

This is an out of control foreign policy. And it's being done in our name.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #62
ak1971
uhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
So we are killing Muslims in Afghanistan, some of whom may be Al Qaeda, but also many innocent people...

even while we are meanwhile awarding military contracts to groups in Afghanistan connected with Al Qaeda...

MHG
Hopefully it's mini nukes
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #63
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post

MHG
Haven't you heard they hate us for our freedoms - God help us all.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #64
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

more interracial violence that txtebow won't address...

3 whites jump 2 blacks who just want some tacos.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #65
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Finally, breaking the taboo the MSM won't touch: the scourge of white-on-white violence.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #66
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I don't understand why he is still allowed to post here. He only posts stuff about race. He even suggested that Rahim Moore failed because he was black, that Jim Leonhard would have done better because he's white, and all this while posting tripe from jimmy the greek about how blacks are better athletes than whites.

The only person here who even takes him seriously is epicdramanyuk, yet he is still allowed to post here after being banned multiple times.

What're you gonna do?
I positively DID NOT write that Jim Leohnard would've made the play " because he was white". I wrote the Leohnard being the savvy vet that he is would never have allowed that ball to get over top of him if he had Rahims responsibility in that defense.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #67
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post

Finally, breaking the taboo the MSM won't touch: the scourge of white-on-white violence.
Pure hilarity....and a total failure. This ' mob violence' included some Asians and many Latinos as well. Even in the clip they showed DURING this msnbc segment ( is that Rachel maddow-- very hard to tell) they show Latinos tearing sh*t up. I guess they were white- Hispanics. Lol!

Last edited by txtebow; 08-02-2013 at 08:37 PM..
Old 08-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #68
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Google the knockout game my friends... And you'll see that the assailants are NOT diverse in the least....
Old 08-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #69
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post

By the shear greater number of white people in this country these type of senseless attacks should be far more common than black assailants attacking white victims. However they're Not. Google FBI crime statistics...Ps-- that fat white guy has a chin like glass joe from punch out..
Old 08-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #70
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.wfla.com/story/22819448/3...ol-bus-beating

Little Johnny tattles that one if the assailants was trying to sell drugs in the school bathroom. The drug dealing thug then gets two of his friends to get on the bus with little Johnny and beat little Johnny for tattling -- little Johnny now has a broken arm for doing the RIGHT thing. Watch the video ---
Old 08-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #71
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Whats the 4th of July like in Chicago??

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/...gos-lakefront/
Old 08-03-2013, 07:11 AM   #72
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

What're you gonna do?
Sure he did, race pimps making up garbage about posters is common for the liberals around here.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #73
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Sure he did, race pimps making up garbage about posters is common for the liberals around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action
Broncos must love those caucasian players...you know the ones with high motors and good work ethics but lacks in speed.

If this happens, Manning will be one happy camper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow
now if we only had played them more often..IE Jim Leonhard instead of Rahim Moore......
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...2&postcount=39

Now what do you think the guy who only posts about race meant by that?
Old 08-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #74
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...2&postcount=39

Now what do you think the guy who only posts about race meant by that?
Only posts about race? hardly....It's just so eye opening to you leftists that when my posts do point out the blatant hypocrisy of the focus of our MSM it stands out more to you than my other posts. And it's true that Leonard wouldn't have allowed that throw to go over his head....Rahim Moore is a mental frickin' midget who will not be forgiven until he wins us a playoff game by making an interception...that's the ONLY way--and to further my point..what happened when we played Rahim Moore instead of Leonard in that deep third? we lost a chance to host an AFCCG....
Old 08-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #75
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

What're you gonna do?
Ah yes, Jimmy the Greek. Career destroyed for saying something that countless black and white liberals have been saying for years with impunity.

Why not let him post here? Requiem has been banned multiple times for harassing people with neg rep bombs and God knows what else, and he's still afloat. He's thread stalked me for the sole purpose of throwing insults - which I thought was against the rules - and yet he's still here.

So who cares?

The issue you have here is more about personal beliefs of one poster rather than breaking of the rules and abusing the forum and getting away with it.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 08-03-2013 at 10:01 AM..