The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-29-2013

This is going to be a short report today. I had the worst seats ever. I had to sit at the end of the south endzone and the team was all the way on the north endzone most of the practice.

QB:

Manning: What can you say that hasn't been said. Its Manning. He targeted on Wes Welker a little bit today.

Osweiler: I felt that he had a rough day today. Had a couple balls batted down?!? The guy is 6'8" how does that happen!. He did make a nice connection with King during Goal to Go drills. It was in the North endzone so I can't give more details about how he got open.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #2
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Thanks for the reports.

Anyone else there today?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Wow, that was short!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
This is going to be a short report today. I had the worst seats ever. I had to sit at the end of the south endzone and the team was all the way on the north endzone most of the practice.

QB:

Manning: What can you say that hasn't been said. Its Manning. He targeted on Wes Welker a little bit today.

Osweiler: I felt that he had a rough day today. Had a couple balls batted down?!? The guy is 6'8" how does that happen!. He did make a nice connection with King during Goal to Go drills. It was in the North endzone so I can't give more details about how he got open.
At ASU he had a low release point, and had a problem with getting balls knocked down. Could be something he reverts to under pressure.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

King was a solid pick. Go deep son!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Camp very different from what we've been accustomed to. Ky and I both thought so after it was over. Just kind of boring and not very exciting. I thought Oz looked pretty good. Big arm and good feet.

A good bit of STs work today. Decker, Welker and JJ along with Trindon taking reps as returners.

Nacho looking good. DRC looked good as well. Focused on Irving a little bit. He was running with the ones at Mike and didn't do anything that stood out (bad or good). The DLine was hard to figure. At one point you had Vickerson, Pot Roast, Sly and Wolfe on the line. I tried telling the guy next to me that Wofe was at DE in that set and be argued that it was Von. Okay, whatever.

Orton, King and Robinson all looked decent at times. We are so stacked at WR it's amazing. King got behind Champ in one on ones but was able to recover and get a hand on the ball in the back of the endzone.

Decker, DT and Welker spent a lot of time just talking to Manning between reps. Decker looked great today and DT had a couple good catches as well. At the beginning of practice they opened with 11 on 11 work and Welker toasted Bruton... Made him look silly. But Manning didn't see him and went to a TE underneath. Welker was pissed and stayed down near the endzone for a bit.

Julius had a few nice catches as well. He catches the ball so easily and uses his body nicely. I think he will have a very good year if he stays healthy.

At one point they lined up for some passing work vs the D. DT, Welker (slot), Manning, Hillman (I), Julius, and Decker. Defense didn't have a prayer without pressure. That is a nasty combination of offensive talent. I truly believe this team can a average 35 points per game.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

RB: The RB's did do some drills on our end of the field. The QB's and RB's did do hand-off drills and did do a new hand-off. I'll only say it has a look to freeze the DE. Today was a better day for the running game.

M. Ball: He's a big back and he's fluid in his cuts. Made a couple good cuts off the tackle/Guard combo. Also caught the ball well out of the backfield, granted it was against no coverage. Split time with the 1's and 2's.

Hillman: Played almost all snaps with the 1's. Hasn't done anything to lose that position. Caught the ball well.

L. Ball: I don't know if we are going to keep him. Had 2 drops during drills.

CJ Anderson: Made the play that got the crowd and the team wowing. ZBS off the TE and took it 50 yards to the house.

J Johnson: Uneven day. Make a play then disappear.

O-line:

The ZBS was a lot better today. It was better with the Tackle/Guard and the Guard/Center combo. The Tightend/Tackle combo needs a lot of work still because that side of the line got caved in a lot of times. Wish I could tell you more but a lot of it happened on the other side of the field.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Wow, that was short!
. I like to break up the report into the posistions.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #9
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

WR/TE: The stars of camp today! OJ was running with the 1's in the "221" set (2wr, 2te, 1rb). This is not hype. This is what is happening. OJ has better skills and abilities than Green and better size and strength than Tamme. Having Welker is going to make a world of difference this year. Stokley was good but Welker is another story. You hear him rip the field with his cuts.

I'll post more after work.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
Camp very different from what we've been accustomed to. Ky and I both thought so after it was over. Just kind of boring and not very exciting. I thought Oz looked pretty good. Big arm and good feet.

A good bit of STs work today. Decker, Welker and JJ along with Trindon taking reps as returners.

Nacho looking good. DRC looked good as well. Focused on Irving a little bit. He was running with the ones at Mike and didn't do anything that stood out (bad or good). The DLine was hard to figure. At one point you had Vickerson, Pot Roast, Sly and Wolfe on the line. I tried telling the guy next to me that Wofe was at DE in that set and be argued that it was Von. Okay, whatever.

Orton, King and Robinson all looked decent at times. We are so stacked at WR it's amazing. King got behind Champ in one on ones but was able to recover and get a hand on the ball in the back of the endzone.

Decker, DT and Welker spent a lot of time just talking to Manning between reps. Decker looked great today and DT had a couple good catches as well. At the beginning of practice they opened with 11 on 11 work and Welker toasted Bruton... Made him look silly. But Manning didn't see him and went to a TE underneath. Welker was pissed and stayed down near the endzone for a bit.

Julius had a few nice catches as well. He catches the ball so easily and uses his body nicely. I think he will have a very good year if he stays healthy.

At one point they lined up for some passing work vs the D. DT, Welker (slot), Manning, Hillman (I), Julius, and Decker. Defense didn't have a prayer without pressure. That is a nasty combination of offensive talent. I truly believe this team can a average 35 points per game.
Who is this Bruton you speak off? do you mean David Bitton the safety?
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Yes, yes that is exactly who I'm talk'n bout
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
WR/TE: The stars of camp today! OJ was running with the 1's in the "221" set (2wr, 2te, 1rb). This is not hype. This is what is happening. OJ has better skills and abilities than Green and better size and strength than Tamme. Having Welker is going to make a world of difference this year. Stokley was good but Welker is another story. You hear him rip the field with his cuts.

Insta-wood.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
crowebomber
Ring of Famer

Old School Sucka Fool

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Frank Tripucka

Quote:
RB: The RB's did do some drills on our end of the field. The QB's and RB's did do hand-off drills and did do a new hand-off. I'll only say it has a look to freeze the DE. Today was a better day for the running game.

M. Ball: He's a big back and he's fluid in his cuts. Made a couple good cuts off the tackle/Guard combo. Also caught the ball well out of the backfield, granted it was against no coverage. Split time with the 1's and 2's.

Hillman: Played almost all snaps with the 1's. Hasn't done anything to lose that position. Caught the ball well.

L. Ball: I don't know if we are going to keep him. Had 2 drops during drills.

CJ Anderson: Made the play that got the crowd and the team wowing. ZBS off the TE and took it 50 yards to the house.

J Johnson: Uneven day. Make a play then disappear.

O-line:

The ZBS was a lot better today. It was better with the Tackle/Guard and the Guard/Center combo. The Tightend/Tackle combo needs a lot of work still because that side of the line got caved in a lot of times. Wish I could tell you more but a lot of it happened on the other side of the field.
Thanks! Rep!
crowebomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #14
outdoor_miner
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I hear that Bitton and Burton have been splitting reps with the 1s. It is the camp battle I am most interested in... And don't sleep on Brenton. He was a beast on Special Teams last year.
outdoor_miner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #15
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:

fap
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #16
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Gerrell Robinson has been absent from most reports so far. Is this a good or bad sign from those that have been?
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #17
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

At least no one was carted off, thanks Hobo!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #18
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Gerrell Robinson has been absent from most reports so far. Is this a good or bad sign from those that have been?
Bad, Cecil Lammey has mentioned him a few times, and his assessment is that Robinson is still very raw. He's not running crisp routes, he's slow, and outside of his size he doesn't offer a whole lot. He's getting outplayed by Greg Orton, Tavarres King, Quincy McDuffie, and 'Mr.Excluded' Bubba Caldwell.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #19
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:

Work? Neg rep.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
Bad, Cecil Lammey has mentioned him a few times, and his assessment is that Robinson is still very raw. He's not running crisp routes, he's slow, and outside of his size he doesn't offer a whole lot. He's getting outplayed by Greg Orton, Tavarres King, Quincy McDuffie, and 'Mr.Excluded' Bubba Caldwell.
I am hearing a lot about King so far this week.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #21
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

ouch sucks for Gerrell I am rooting for the guy!

Maybe he will make the Practice Squad again
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
g6matty

Youre reports dont match up with what the local media reports. Everyone praises osweiler . Taking ur reports with a grain of salt
Old 07-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #23
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Youre reports dont match up with what the local media reports. Everyone praises osweiler . Taking ur reports with a grain of salt

...It is his report, and what he saw. You do understand the meaning of subjective, yes? You should take anything you do not see on your own with a grain of salt.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #24
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
...It is his report, and what he saw. You do understand the meaning of subjective, yes? You should take anything you do not see on your own with a grain of salt.

Thanks for the life advice
Old 07-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #25
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
This coming from the dude who still heaps praises on Incarcerated Bob.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote