The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #101
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
That is my fear about week one. Haloti 1 on 1 with our center. He's going to dominate at NT. Scary..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #102
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

We just signed steve vallos formerly of jaguars
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #103
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Wtf is Steve Vallos? 8 career starts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #104
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Hopefully there is a better plan in place..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #105
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,825

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Sigh...looks like another season of Manny Turnstile.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #106
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Sadly this won't be the last significant injury of TC/preseason. This is why Russell needs to be there. Who made the decision for the no name Jag?

I'm tired of the next man up crap. I want to see a healthy ****ing team start week 1 for once.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #107
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Sadly this won't be the last significant injury of TC/preseason. This is why Russell needs to be there. Who made the decision for the no name Jag?

I'm tired of the next man up crap. I want to see a healthy ****ing team start week 1 for once.
Every team in the league deals with injuries, it's not like Denver is the only one that facing the problem of losing a starter.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #108
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,419

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

The Mane: where every tiny hiccup is a death knell
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #109
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Every team in the league deals with injuries, it's not like Denver is the only one that facing the problem of losing a starter.
I don't really care about any other team. I care about watching our best talent on the field when it counts. Injuries happen all the time it's just frustrating when they happen in meaningless preseason/camp. I'm not a fan of this time of year. I know its for players wanting to make the roster but I feel its way too long. 4 games? Should be 2 maybe 3 with the 3rd just for players on the bubble. But it's all about money and 4 games brings in more than 2.

All I care about is coming out of August healthy.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 07-28-2013 at 04:49 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #110
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,048

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I don't really care about any other team. I care about watching our best talent on the field when it counts. Injuries happen all the time it's just frustrating when they happen in meaningless preseason/camp. I'm not a fan of this time of year. I know its for players wanting to make the roster but I feel its way too long. 4 games? Should be 2 maybe 3 with the 3rd just for players on the bubble.

All I care about is coming out of August healthy.
Yeah old meaningless camp where the players all get to practice and learn the plays so they don't look like **** on the field.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #111
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Yeah old meaningless camp where the players all get to practice and learn the plays so they don't look like **** on the field.
They can do that without playing 4 games. Those 4 games are more about owners getting ticket money than it is a team working together. You figure the 1st game the starters are in there one maybe 2 series. The players themselves hate it and don't really go 100. You can get your practice and learn plays or whatever you're calling it without playing 4 games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #112
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Casey Weigmann's phone blowing up now
Why is the NSA after him/
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #113
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,744
Default

At least Steve Vallos is strong.

32 bench reps at Pro Day.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #114
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
At least Steve Vallos is strong.

32 bench reps at Pro Day.
Was he a new Jag or there when Del Rio was there
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #115
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 3,563
Default

He's got a really nice picture on wikipedia! Is he in the witness protection program possibly?

KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #116
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Was he a new Jag or there when Del Rio was there
New. He won't start.


Welp, Manuel Ramirez, the fate of the Broncos 2013 season rests on your shoulders.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #117
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,419

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
New. He won't start.


Welp, Manuel Ramirez, the fate of the Broncos 2013 season rests on your shoulders.
You've never met a hyperbole you didn't like
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #118
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 2,596

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
The Mane: where every tiny hiccup is a death knell
So true. A room full of 13 year old girls has less drama.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #119
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
So true. A room full of 13 year old girls has less drama.
I'd rather people be real here than other sites like denverbroncos.com. Where everyone is such a homer you can't critique anything about the broncos or you're banned. ****ing orange and blue blinders on.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #120
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
You've never met a hyperbole you didn't like
Guaranteed ManRam will be starting at Center come Monday.

Also guaranteed, that there won't be any other contenders capable/healthy enough to replace him for a good long while.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #121
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,419

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Guaranteed ManRam will be starting at Center come Monday.

Also guaranteed, that there won't be any other contenders capable/healthy enough to replace him for a good long while.
If he is, we will be fine. For all the b****ing and moaning about manny, we blew out most of the teams we played
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #122
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,678
Default

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #123
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Now if we still had Tebow we would not need a center, he could hike the ball to himself.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #124
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,763
Default

This all could be a blessing in disguise happening this early on. Will force us to concentrate more on this position. Something better shake out quickly. We need a real starter here soon. Good thing it's still really early. We have time. Now what will we do with this time?
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #125
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
New. He won't start.


Welp, Manuel Ramirez, the fate of the Broncos 2013 season rests on your shoulders.
We're ****ed.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Denver Broncos