The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #576
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
why play Wolfe play DT this season with Vickerson, Sly, and Knighton on the roster? Not being a smart ass just waiting for your response.
Because all of Wolfe's sacks in 2012 came at DT.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #577
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,769

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Not a big deal... Pot is legal in colordao, As most here would say it is only weed, no need to worry.

If this is true, he is dumber than a box of rocks.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #578
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
A liberal kiddie who blows weed and skates outside the 7-11 all summer long when not walking on my lawn?
This is The Game of Vons. Nobody is ****ing safe.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #579
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,944

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
A liberal kiddie who blows weed and skates outside the 7-11 all summer long when not walking on my lawn?
You liberal kiddies don't understand that we can't sign Von Miller

Look at our cap space.


Tanahan. Daft. Doodle.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #580
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Teh facts is that Von much like porti$$$ and less the tyPe of player john wants at teh team. Mikey would be proud cause all you have to sign Dalen Carter and DAfT lelie who might have been deep ball but had alligator arms.

Franklie Von should be TRADED perhaps to the redskins but methinks thy got no pix thanks to Tanahan. This is just thebbeginning. Lots of work makes lumberjack sleepy.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #581
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 37,037

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

The facts is that this pick was trouble from the get go. Josh would never have wasted a pick on a guy like this. We are trying to win a SB but Numbnuts is too busy having fun with Molly. It's like I've said over and over again to you kids. character comes first. This isn't Madden on Xbox. If you think I'm wrong, you're DREAMing. Look son, I was playing football back in the 50s with a leather helmet. I know what it takes. I never partied in Vegas like Dumbass. This pick had Mikey written all over it. Too bad John took his advice in the daft.

Tanahan. Daft. Doodle.
__________________
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #582
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
If you aren't confident in Ayers, it's not a great contingency plan to hope Q has healed, or Beal finally stays healthy and shows something, or that Ayers magically shows the pass rushing traits of an open sided DE.

There will be a rotation, and Wolfe was always playing DE in base downs, not sure why you still think otherwise. He will kick inside and Sly brought in on passing downs.
It was always going to be an 8 man rotation anyway. With Miller gone, Wolfe plays more DE snaps instead of DT snaps (70/30), flipping his snaps from last year. Unrein gets more action at DT. Malik Jackson might get a little more than just spot duty. Quanterus Smith gets thrown in the mix, and Jeremy Beal gets a roster spot for 4 weeks. All the young guys get a chance to grow up early. Problem solved.

Offseason Timeline:
April 29 (OTA Phase 2 Workouts) - Del Rio makes it clear Wolfe is a Defensive Tackle (played 70% of snaps from DT position in 2012).

May 29 (Memorial Day Weekend) - Von Miller dons onesie at Vegas pool party

June 6 (Derek Wolfe radio interview with Dave Logan) - Wolfe talks about how he's getting leaner to rush off the edge more

July 22 (Leak Day) - Von suspension leaked


My guess is Von got popped for Molly right after his Memorial Day Weekend trip to Vegas, though I'm probably wrong.

Last edited by pricejj; 07-22-2013 at 09:14 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #583
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Attachment 32600

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #584
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 47,090

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Don't jump off a cliff or anything.
His football opinons have always been suspect.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #585
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #586
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,987

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
It was always going to be an 8 man rotation anyway. With Miller gone, Wolfe plays more DE snaps instead of DT snaps (70/30), flipping his snaps from last year. Unrein gets more action at DT. Malik Jackson might get a little more than just spot duty. Quanterus Smith gets thrown in the mix, and Jeremy Beal gets a roster spot for 4 weeks. Everybody else steps up. Problem solved.

Offseason Timeline:
April 29 (OTA Phase 2 Workouts) - Del Rio makes it clear Wolfe is a Defensive Tackle (played 70% of snaps from DT position in 2012).

May 29 (Memorial Day Weekend) - Von Miller dons onesie at Vegas pool party

June 6 (Derek Wolfe radio interview with Dave Logan) - Wolfe talks about how he's getting leaner to rush off the edge more

July 22 (Leak Day) - Von suspension leaked


My guess is Von got popped for Molly right after his Memorial Day Weekend trip to Vegas, though I'm probably wrong.
Meth is a pretty good way to slim down!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #587
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
We can't take it back unfortunately.. I listen to how great Doom is everyday and that he is going to hurt Peyton opening night.
Not if he lines up across from Clady.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #588
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
No.
To the feds. It is still a scheaduke one... where is your response to the rest of my post...
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #589
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
They only prosecute grows over 99 plants... which is a **** load





True, and I would hope a multi-million dollars annual contract would be incentive enough to remain clean
Wrong... the feds will prosecute for any amount of plants. Unless you have a medical card. I grow the ****. I have no problem with weed its the deed.. weed OK molly not so much. ..just because of he is a bronco doesn't mean I'm giving him a free pass.... but feel free keep defending him. Its against the law. And in the real world a fire able offense.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #590
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,452

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

We arent losing anhy games over this even if they do keep it at the first 4.

They might be closer than we like but Wolfe, Ayers, Phillips, Maybe Beal ... and if we are lucky even Quanterius if he is good to go will hold the fort along with our improved front four.

The real focus those games will be unleashing hell with the offense and just outscore the first four teams whatever the margin of victory. Everyone has the next month and a week to prepare for his likely absense.

The whole thing sucks and am disappointed in Von if he crapped the bed like they say, but its not the end of the world.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:31 AM   #591
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
We arent losing anhy games over this even if they do keep it at the first 4.

They might be closer than we like but Wolfe, Ayers, Phillips, Maybe Beal ... and if we are lucky even Quanterius if he is good to go will hold the fort along with our improved front four.

The real focus those games will be unleashing hell with the offense and just outscore the first four teams whatever the margin of victory. Everyone has the next month and a week to prepare for his likely absense.

The whole thing sucks and am disappointed in Von if he crapped the bed like they say, but its not the end of the world.
Agree with ya, I am waiting for more information before I pass any judgment on Von.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:35 AM   #592
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
Wut

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig
Default

From a once in a decade player to "let's trade him" and "we never should have picked him."

It's quite amazing to see how fast people jump off the wagon.

If he's doing Molly and stuff though he deserves a good slap to the face and needs some intervention.

If he's suspended I guess it could be said that the chickens are coming home to roost. I know Von would appreciate that.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #593
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
Agree with ya, I am waiting for more information before I pass any judgment on Von.
You and I make two because these numb nutz always go crazy and pass judgement without even knowing the facts.

Stupid ****ing people.............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:37 AM   #594
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,527

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Reeeerrrrrooooorrrrreeeeeeeeeewwwlll!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #595
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
From a once in a decade player to "let's trade him" and "we never should have picked him."

It's quite amazing to see how fast people jump off the wagon.





Typical Orangemane

Last edited by TDmvp; 07-23-2013 at 05:25 AM..
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #596
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
The facts is that this pick was trouble from the get go. Josh would never have wasted a pick on a guy like this. We are trying to win a SB but Numbnuts is too busy having fun with Molly. It's like I've said over and over again to you kids. character comes first. This isn't Madden on Xbox. If you think I'm wrong, you're DREAMing. Look son, I was playing football back in the 50s with a leather helmet. I know what it takes. I never partied in Vegas like Dumbass. This pick had Mikey written all over it. Too bad John took his advice in the daft.

Tanahan. Daft. Doodle.
Mock?
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:20 AM   #597
fwf
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

This makes some sense. The tv cameras one game actually showed him snorting **** up his nose.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #598
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwf View Post
This akes some sense. The tv cameras one game actually showed him snorting **** up his nose.
I can guarantee you it wasn't Molly.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #599
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,527

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedReaver View Post
I can guarantee you it wasn't Molly.
That's the same **** Brady huffs. Lots of players do that to make themselves hyper alert (at cost to their health).

Can you imagine 22 players high on MDMA playing football? They'd be hugging each other and kissing the sky.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:50 AM   #600
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Not if he lines up across from Clady.
That's where Suggs will be. He will be against Franklin, I expect a fair share of chipping from the TE.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Denver Broncos