The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Good, Bad, what
Good 19 45.24%
Bad 9 21.43%
Good parents, rotten kids 6 14.29%
Good kids, rotten parents 4 9.52%
Loud 9 21.43%
Creepy 6 14.29%
Loud and Creepy 3 7.14%
Goth 1 2.38%
Have Garage Band 2 4.76%
Barking Dog 7 16.67%
Barking Dog, craps on my lawn 6 14.29%
Other 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #51
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I dated a mormon girl in HS, good lord she was friggen gorgeous. She ended up going to BYU and being a cheerleader, last time I saw here she was a reporter in Denver, not sure what she's doing now. She was bonerific. pure magic.

here she is... guess which one is the mormon:

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 07-19-2013 at 02:40 PM..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #52
Johnykbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
The point is, IT WASN'T HOME-MADE!
Hmmm...a pizza and wings or a fridge full of some variation of casserole or pasta...
Old 07-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #53
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
I live in 27 story condo complex full of Syrian Ex Pats families, Iraq students going to GMU, old Jewish Couples, low level diplomats, some gay weight lifters and empty nesters Military/Federal Employees couples. I swear I am the only single hetro white guy in whole the complex.

My biggest issue is the ambulances/ER that shows up in the middle of the night for the all old folks having medical issues and the group of old guys that wear European speedo at the pool. Otherwise it is extremely quite and mostly everyone leave everyone alone on the deck but does do small talk in the hall when see each other.
My daughter has a friend who lives at the edge of my walking distance. The kids get a long really well and we have been trading off play dates. As you go around the last corner before you get to their house there is a dude who has a SUV with all these kettle ball stickers on it. I have seen him with his garage door open with all these assortment of kettle balls in there so I figured he is running a workout place from his house.

Anyhoo the last time I took my daughter over to her friends this guy was out in the driveway blocking the sidewalk with a kettle ball strapped to his waist doing squats or shaking the ball around, I didn't want to make eye contact long enough to figure it out. It reminded me of that act in the 90's that would lift weights with piercings, including the Prince Albert piercing.

All I know is we crossed the street to get past his house and I told my kid never to go near there. I asked her friend and she laughed and had all these stories about his work outs. I don't know if he is trying to drum up business or just likes to be the creepy workout dude, all I know is I am not going to **** with him. I am just glad he doesn't live by us though he might be quieter than our idiots because he has to be tired after all that working out.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #54
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

oh and people, DomCasual is just jerking your chain about the pizza. You have to understand mormon humor, 'tis a bit dry...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #55
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Hell Dom, I would have made you mac n cheese from the box and brought over ghost busters for you guys to watch.

Free food is free food. Plus, who doesnt love them some pizza? Everyone needs to have a pizza night. I am guessing everyone ate all the pizza. None of it got thrown away.

When jesus fed thousands of people with a fish, they werent like this was supposed to be snapper! I want some snapper or at least sea bass dammit. How am i supposed to look my kids in the eye tonight, jesus? Not with this trout i cant!
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #56
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
oh and people, DomCasual is just jerking your chain about the pizza. You have to understand mormon humor, 'tis a bit dry...

Kaylore is sitting infront of his computer in myrtle beach laughing so hard right now.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #57
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Hell Dom, I would have made you mac n cheese from the box and brought over ghost busters for you guys to watch.

Free food is free food. Plus, who doesnt love them some pizza? Everyone needs to have a pizza night. I am guessing everyone ate all the pizza. None of it got thrown away.

When jesus fed thousands of people with a fish, they werent like this was supposed to be snapper! I want some snapper or at least sea bass dammit. How am i supposed to look my kids in the eye tonight, jesus? Not with this trout i cant!
When everyone is bringing over homemade food while your wife is down and out, it is frowned upon to be the lazy neighbor not putting the love into a homemade dish like Dom would have eaten if his wife was not bed-ridden. He deserved a warm meal from the neighbor's oven and not pulling out a 20 minute meal brought to him by a complete stranger. Completely rude and probably forgot the peppers for the pizza too.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #58
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
You must have missed the part about it not being homemade. I couldn't even look my kids in the eye that night! They looked so betrayed!

I've thought since about sending this guy a strongly-worded letter; but that seems a little harsh.
Yes I did miss that part, I can't think of a greater tragedy .
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #59
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Unless he spelled out Jesus is in this pizza with the pepperoni
Old 07-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #60
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Honestly, sometimes I just post stuff, and assume people will immediately see it as satire - that they couldn't possibly perceive it as anything but. I mean, come on - I "complain" that the guy tried to "make up for it" by mowing my lawn for a month. I honestly thought that would be icing on the proverbial cake!

Several years ago, Cito Pelon said he thought I was a clown. When he first said it, I figured he must be kind of a douche. It turns out, he's a good guy, and an asset to this board. But ever since then, I've felt that I've had a bit of a reputation to uphold, in his threads.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #61
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Honestly, sometimes I just post stuff, and assume people will immediately see it as satire - that they couldn't possibly perceive it as anything but. I mean, come on - I "complain" that the guy tried to "make up for it" by mowing my lawn for a month. I honestly thought that would be icing on the proverbial cake!

Several years ago, Cito Pelon said he thought I was a clown. When he first said it, I figured he must be kind of a douche. It turns out, he's a good guy, and an asset to this board. But ever since then, I've felt that I've had a bit of a reputation to uphold, in his threads.
So am I wrong for still thinking it should have been a homemade meal and the neighbor can go **** himself?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #62
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
So am I wrong for still thinking it should have been a homemade meal and the neighbor can go **** himself?

Nope. That is the whole point. And if Dom was a real man he'd have at east learned some manners on the light rail.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #63
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

My neighborhood is strange. Cemetery about a half mile down the road with named streets, with a lesbian couple who does the caretaking. I have a neighbor 4 houses down who has a horse in their side yard. The neighbor 3 houses down owns chickens and roosters who like to roost in open garages. They also have a minihorse named Damocles and a yellow lab named Maximus. On the far end of the property we have neighbors who keep goats, then the guy with a single wide trailer with a tall ass garage and a giant railroad crossing lawn art.

Florence is ****ing weird. Town has a new sign that faces INTO town that says King Coal. Since when?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #64
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighborhood is strange. Cemetery about a half mile down the road with named streets, with a lesbian couple who does the caretaking. I have a neighbor 4 houses down who has a horse in their side yard. The neighbor 3 houses down owns chickens and roosters who like to roost in open garages. They also have a minihorse named Damocles and a yellow lab named Maximus. On the far end of the property we have neighbors who keep goats, then the guy with a single wide trailer with a tall ass garage and a giant railroad crossing lawn art.

Florence is ****ing weird. Town has a new sign that faces INTO town that says King Coal. Since when?

This is how I picture Meck's "farm" only difference would be the weekends AK rents the place out for his drunken midget sex parties.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #65
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I've always had good neighbors. One of them used to have this Sharp pei, the dogs with a lot of skin, that was pretty awesome. I used to walk it as a little kid. One time some douche on a skateboard gave me **** and the dog went after him. It was great.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #66
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
I've always had good neighbors. One of them used to have this Sharp pei, the dogs with a lot of skin, that was pretty awesome. I used to walk it as a little kid. One time some douche on a skateboard gave me **** and the dog went after him. It was great.
Shar peis are fantastic dogs... the one major drawback being that they have absolutely killer gas. I'm talking "a toxic cloud that you don't dare breathe and that will burn your eyes" whilst you're busy holding your breath.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #67
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Woo Hoo!

What timing! Apparently our bad neighbors have to be out of their house by the end of the month! Not sure what is going on and it is non of my business but everyone I have talked to in the cul-de-sac are happy they will be gone.

Very odd that they haven't listed the house yet. We came home late Sunday afternoon and there was a small Remax rental truck in their driveway and we thought they were just cleaning out the loads of crap they had in their garage. I was talking to the neighbor right next to the bad ones the next day and he said that they told him they had to be out by end of the month. The house wasn't listed in the paper as in foreclosure. I would think you would want to show and list the house before you moved out. Glad it is not my problem and for the kids sake I hope things work out for them as long as it is in another town. I have been hoping for this day for a very long time and didn't think it would ever come.

We are just happy they will be gone and hoping a better family moves in.

Maybe AK1971 can buy it and host drunken midget stripper binges! Or maybe some hot single 19 year old will buy it and wash her car in white tee shirts a lot and need me to teach her guitar or work on her pc...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #68
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I'm the bad neighbor. ...

I walk my dog late at night in the cemetery. He's my alert for when I try to summon spirits. The chanting, incense, and getting other neighbors evicted.

The last one I had evicted used to tell me I was sleeping with his wife. He said good told him this.
He starts stalking me, and singing hymns. He confronts me in the cemetery telling me he knows im in his house at night.

He gets visited by three guys and never is seen again.

I was sleeping with two neighbors, but not his wife.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #69
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I also moved out of a 3rd story apartment via the balcony
Old 08-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #70
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

sounds like a Steven King novel
Old 08-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #71
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer

Dogs, dogs dogs, are usually the culprit. Have a neighbor that HAD a chow type dog that got into my other neighbor's chicken coops and killed all their chickens. They went to court and got that dog taken away, so she gets a freaking half pit that now barks at me and growls at me when I am on my front porch, getting out of my car, in my back yard etc...

It is driving me nuts. I am having a talk with her this weekend and if that doesn't work I don't know what to do as I love dogs, but this thing is pushing its luck.
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #72
DenverDynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Dogs, dogs dogs, are usually the culprit. Have a neighbor that HAD a chow type dog that got into my other neighbor's chicken coops and killed all their chickens. They went to court and got that dog taken away, so she gets a freaking half pit that now barks at me and growls at me when I am on my front porch, getting out of my car, in my back yard etc...

It is driving me nuts. I am having a talk with her this weekend and if that doesn't work I don't know what to do as I love dogs, but this thing is pushing its luck.
My neighbor's poodle mix is always in their backyard and it will bark for a half an hour if it hears me fart in my house.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #73
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

The house next door is a rental, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself. But a few years back, they broke a sewer main and had to tear up the entire back yard, which is where my living room and bedroom windows point. They have not re-turfed the back yard, so now every month or so, these renters go out back and mow their weeds, so if my windows aren't closed I get a house full of dust and pollen.

They are not my favorite.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #74
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
The house next door is a rental, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself. But a few years back, they broke a sewer main and had to tear up the entire back yard, which is where my living room and bedroom windows point. They have not re-turfed the back yard, so now every month or so, these renters go out back and mow their weeds, so if my windows aren't closed I get a house full of dust and pollen.

They are not my favorite.
throw some mint seeds down.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #75
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I have new neighbors on the left side of my house. They met the sagging hulk across the street when they moved in. They thought he was nice enough. Until he was at their door at 6 am asking them if he could hang out for awhile so they could check his backyard for snakes. Now they avoid him. They told my mother he told them we were unfriendly because we do not wave to him and wont talk to him. Now they get why.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote