The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #51
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,077
Default

I recommend to anyone interested in this issue of Obama's citizenship to check out Wayne Madsen's book on Obama THE MANUFACTURING OF A PRESIDENT.

Madsen is a good researcher -- he thinks Obama was born in Hawaii and was a US citizen -- but at the time he went to Indonesia to study there he had to renounce his US citizenship -- to meet Indonesian law.

It looks - in short - like the citizenship issue is thin, to say the least.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #52
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,072

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
There was nothing wrong with Saul Alinsky -- and nothing whatever the matter with Malcolm X. Both powerful voices.

Obama is not a commie - - he's a CIA clone.

Brit misses the point. The new technology is being used to blackmail members of Congress, generals, admirals, judges, and gov't officials --

The scathing attacks on Snowden by various members of Congress only confirms Russ Tice.


he is a clone....

he's a clone of ankanatan (sp). they, (the illuminati) then incarned the pharoh in that body. totally explains the "citizenship" issue.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #53
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It means being born in one of the fifty states of the United States. Not sure if that includes US territories or not.
Incorrect.

According to the Congressional Research Service:

Quote:
The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.
(relevant parts bolded)

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

This means that Barack Obama could have been born on the moon, and he would still be a natural-born citizen because one of his parents was a US citizen at the time of his birth.

I am pretty sure you, Vegas Bronco and a few others were educated on this by yours truly a year and a half ago when you were claiming Arizona had a right to question his Hawaiian birth certificate. Apparently that year and a half of conspiracy theories and conjecture has deadened your memory. Or perhaps it was that ounce and a half of pot you smoked over that time period, I don't know.

In any case, if you're looking for a way to undermine Obama's candidacy for president (...5 years after the fact), you're going to have to try and disprove that his mother was a US citizen.

Good luck.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #54
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Incorrect.

According to the Congressional Research Service:



(relevant parts bolded)

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

This means that Barack Obama could have been born on the moon, and he would still be a natural-born citizen because one of his parents was a US citizen at the time of his birth.

I am pretty sure you, Vegas Bronco and a few others were educated on this by yours truly a year and a half ago when you were claiming Arizona had a right to question his Hawaiian birth certificate. Apparently that year and a half of conspiracy theories and conjecture has deadened your memory. Or perhaps it was that ounce and a half of pot you smoked over that time period, I don't know.

In any case, if you're looking for a way to undermine Obama's candidacy for president (...5 years after the fact), you're going to have to try and disprove that his mother was a US citizen.

Good luck.
So are you an a-hole in the real world too?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #55
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
So are you an a-hole in the real world too?
I suppose it depends on your point of view.

I'm sure to people who continue to perpetuate repeatedly disproven myths in order to support their own line of thinking that fits their pigeon-hole view of the world, I am an a-hole.

But we wouldn't be having this conversation if you did your research without a predetermined result in mind. To you, there has to be a conspiracy, so you will look for any way to try and find it, and anyone who doesn't come up with your conclusions must be blind.

Me on the other hand, the facts speak pretty plainly for themselves in this case. Obama IS a natural-born citizen, whether you like it or not. No state can challenge his presidency, whether you like it or not. This is not a result of the mainstream media brainwashing me, either. These are facts. Clear, indesputable facts.

Whether you like it or not.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #56
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,464

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I think Obama has been body-snatched and replaced by a reptoid. Look at the facts! He bears no resemblance to the guy he campaigned as.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #57
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I suppose it depends on your point of view.

I'm sure to people who continue to perpetuate repeatedly disproven myths in order to support their own line of thinking that fits their pigeon-hole view of the world, I am an a-hole.

But we wouldn't be having this conversation if you did your research without a predetermined result in mind. To you, there has to be a conspiracy, so you will look for any way to try and find it, and anyone who doesn't come up with your conclusions must be blind.

Me on the other hand, the facts speak pretty plainly for themselves in this case. Obama IS a natural-born citizen, whether you like it or not. No state can challenge his presidency, whether you like it or not. This is not a result of the mainstream media brainwashing me, either. These are facts. Clear, indesputable facts.

Whether you like it or not.
Then why did he need to fake a birth certificate?


Last edited by baja; 07-17-2013 at 08:14 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #58
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,464

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Then why did he need to fake a birth certificate?

That reporter is hot. Even if she is a Republicant.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #59
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Then why did he need to fake a birth certificate
See?

There MUST be a conspiracy!

It was verified by the state of Hawaii. Thats all. End of story.

Stop perpetuating a myth. You are doing nothing but weakening the integrity of the election process by giving credence to something entirely untrue.

If you wonder why most of the people on this board respond to your posts with vitriol, this is why right here. If you really want people to listen to you, don't start with the premise of a conspiracy and then try to find evidence to support it. That's the equivalent of reading the bible with the thought that, say, traditional marriage only exists between one man and one woman, and then going and picking out the quotes that support it.

If you had gone into this with the first question in your mind being "well what constitutes a natural-born citizen?", we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #60
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Then why did he need to fake a birth certificate?

And now you add this video.

Let me re-re-educate you.

Full Faith and Credit Clause. Arpaio's opinion < Hawaii's opinion. End of story.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #61
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Then why did he need to fake a birth certificate?
You're also a 'birther'??

How do you find the time??
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #62
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And now you add this video.

Let me re-re-educate you.

Full Faith and Credit Clause. Arpaio's opinion < Hawaii's opinion. End of story.
Your " end of the story " is not the end of the story. The docmunent itself is easily shown to be faked

It has been scientifically taken apart layer by layer and shown to not only be a fake but a poor one at that.

But that info is wasted on you because it is in your words its a conspiracy theory therefore bogus. Research the document itself there are many links that take this document apart.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #63
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Your " end of the story " is not the end of the story. The docmunent itself is easily shown to be faked

It has been scientifically taken apart layer by layer and shown to not only be a fake but a poor one at that.

But that info is wasted on you because it is in your words its a conspiracy theory therefore bogus. Research the document itself there are many links that take this document apart.
Hawaii's opinion (verified by several sources, from both parties) > those links

End of story.

Unless of course you want to repeal the Full Faith and Credit Clause.

But that info is wasted on you because you only care about the US Constitution when it suits your interests (read: conspiracy theories).
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #64
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Your " end of the story " is not the end of the story. The docmunent itself is easily shown to be faked

It has been scientifically taken apart layer by layer and shown to not only be a fake but a poor one at that.

But that info is wasted on you because it is in your words its a conspiracy theory therefore bogus. Research the document itself there are many links that take this document apart.
Trump sent his own set of goons to Hawaii determined to discredit Obama's birth certificate.....they found nada!!


Donald 'Bombshell' Fails to Blow Up


Trump took credit last year when Obama was forced to release his birth certificate, laying to rest a long-simmering rumor that the president was not born in the United States.

"I'm very honored to have got him to release his long-form birth certificate, or whatever it may be," Trump said in the video.


http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...ry?id=17553670
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #65
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Hawaii's opinion (verified by several sources, from both parties) > those links

End of story.

Unless of course you want to repeal the Full Faith and Credit Clause.

But that info is wasted on you because you only care about the US Constitution when it suits your interests (read: conspiracy theories).
You didn't watch the video did you.

You will say, "No I didn't need to, I already know it's a conspiracy theory."
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #66
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Trump sent his own set of goons to Hawaii determined to discredit Obama's birth certificate.....they found nada!!


Donald 'Bombshell' Fails to Blow Up


Trump took credit last year when Obama was forced to release his birth certificate, laying to rest a long-simmering rumor that the president was not born in the United States.

"I'm very honored to have got him to release his long-form birth certificate, or whatever it may be," Trump said in the video.


http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...ry?id=17553670
I have no idea where Obama was born but the birth certificate he presented to the American people is a forgery.

baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #67
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I have no idea where Obama was born but the birth certificate he presented to the American people is a forgery.

Even if that we're the case (still no proof that it is not), IT DOES NOT MATTER.

If his mother is a US Citizen, HE is a natural-born citizen.

End. Of. ****ing. Story.

Come back to me when you have proof that his mother's birth certificate is a fake. The rest is not only conjecture, it's completely irrelevant to the equation.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #68
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I have no idea where Obama was born but the birth certificate he presented to the American people is a forgery.
Sure it is.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #69
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Even if that we're the case (still no proof that it is not), IT DOES NOT MATTER.

If his mother is a US Citizen, HE is a natural-born citizen.

End. Of. ****ing. Story.

Come back to me when you have proof that his mother's birth certificate is a fake. The rest is not only conjecture, it's completely irrelevant to the equation.
See this is how a-holes write. I don't have a problem with disagreement. There are many people here I disagree with on a variety of subjects but I like and respect them. You not s much. In case you have not been told you are a jerk.


My question is why did Obama submit a clearly faked birth certificate to the American people.


Natural-born-citizen clause
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Part of the constitutional provision as it appeared in 1787
Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.
The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated
The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]
The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court and lower courts dealing with the question of eligibility for citizenship by birth, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #70
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Sure it is.
Watch this, it's only a few minutes long.


baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #71
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,945

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I have no idea where Obama was born but the birth certificate he presented to the American people is a forgery.

This ****ing idiocy again? The thing was scanned and automatically broken into separable layers by the scanning software. It's basic, common functionality of modern scanning/graphics design software that millions of graphics designers rely on to do their jobs on a daily basis.

I mean, for ****s sake, it full of obvious sillyness from scanning software doing it's best (and failing in silly ways) to do this common task.

Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #72
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Joe Arpaio is a rabid birther and publicity hound taking another run at this bull**** story using recycled nonsense.

His so called 'investigator' is another con man (Gaffneyesq) with a book deal. Buy my book, buy my book.

I can't believe you are holding up this non story as proof.

Joe Arpaio's New Birther "Evidence," as Usual, Was Debunked Months Ago

Quote:
Just like Arpaio's announcement on March 1 that he had evidence Obama's using a phony birth certificate, his birther buddies are using recycled theories -- theories that were debunked months before Arpaio and friends presented them to the world as "evidence."
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...her_eviden.php

Arpaio’s ‘Volunteer’ Investigator Profits From Birther Probe

Quote:
By his own account, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into the president’s birth certificate is far from over. But already, the supposedly volunteer investigator leading the sheriff’s probe is raking in a profit from it.

Michael Zullo, the investigator who took center stage at Arpaio’s news conference last week, has already co-authored an e-book about his investigation and is selling it for $9.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

The book gives Zullo a financial motive to continue stoking the flames of a conspiracy theory that has been debunked numerous times by an array of independent investigations.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...ther_probe.php
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #73
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Can't convince the guy who believes in lizard people overlords that Obama is a natural-born citizen, even though the verbiage of every law, from state to federal, says he is.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

But we're the ones who are blind.

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #74
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Watch this, it's only a few minutes long.


That video is from March. Where did this lead to in the last 4 months?
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #75
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
That video is from March. Where did this lead to in the last 4 months?
Kennedy was killed over 50 years ago and we still don't know the truth.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Denver Broncos