The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #26
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
You ever been on mushrooms and peyote at the same time.... on weed?
and drunk...

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #27
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
, sure man, says the guy whose first comment in this thread was just an attack on a poster and nothing about the content. So you did it in this very thread, but yeah, you don't do that. , pure genius.

As I said in the very post you're quoting: Copying and pasting from a crank website is not content.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #28
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
but have you ever been on mushrooms and peyote at the same time ?
Hmmm. No - but amesj523 candy flipped & hippy flipped.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #29
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

"it is no measure of sanity to be well-adjusted to an insane world."
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #30
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissys

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
"it is no measure of sanity to be well-adjusted to an insane world."
Who said that?

I love it!
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #31
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Who said that?

I love it!
There are variations of this quote that have been rewritten & resaid. I've heard KD Lang say a variation of this, as well as mckenna.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #32
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
As I said in the very post you're quoting: Copying and pasting from a crank website is not content.
Calling a poster a nut and making sarcastic remarks about posters and contributing nothing to the content in the thread is not sticking to content either as you claim you do. It's rather ridiculous to state you don't do such things and then make posts where you do exactly that. About everybody here, including me, has done so at one time or another, though I don't make it a habit to follow posters around in various threads to solely make remarks about them. I mean, is there a post in a thread you didn't even post in where I have posted "Fedaykin is an idiot" or some other insult? If me making posts about liberals includes you and you don't like that, oh well, but singling out posters goes on too much around here and you are not guiltless of that.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:46 PM   #33
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Calling a poster a nut and making sarcastic remarks about posters and contributing nothing to the content in the thread is not sticking to content either as you claim you do. It's rather ridiculous to state you don't do such things and then make posts where you do exactly that.
I didn't say I always do it. In fact, I clearly laid out the exception you are b****ing about now. A post that lacks any and all real content does not deserve anything more than what Baja generally gets for those types of posts. When he does actually provide content, I respond in kind.

That you apparently lack the basic reading comprehension to understand that is not my fault.

Quote:
About everybody here, including me, has done so at one time or another, though I don't make it a habit to follow posters around in various threads to solely make remarks about them. I mean, is there a post in a thread you didn't even post in where I have posted "Fedaykin is an idiot" or some other insult?
I did not make any comment about anyone not already engaged in the thread.

[quote[
If me making posts about liberals includes you and you don't like that, oh well,[/quote]

If you don't like that you are the board's canonical example of a zero content poster who 99% of the time just drops in to toss about the same pointless screed, then stop being the canonical example of a zero content poster who 99% of the time just drops in to toss about the same pointless screed.

An especially stop being a hypocrite about it by claiming others, such as myself, engage in that kind of behavior.

Quote:
but singling out posters goes on too much around here and you are not guiltless of that.
If Baja wants to post his idiocy, he'll get responded to with appropriate posts. If he doesn't like that, then he should stick to posts that include content, are legal, and follow form rules.

He's get exactly zero sympathy for not doing that. If you can't handle that, then bugger off.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote