The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



View Poll Results: Good, Bad, what
Good 19 45.24%
Bad 9 21.43%
Good parents, rotten kids 6 14.29%
Good kids, rotten parents 4 9.52%
Loud 9 21.43%
Creepy 6 14.29%
Loud and Creepy 3 7.14%
Goth 1 2.38%
Have Garage Band 2 4.76%
Barking Dog 7 16.67%
Barking Dog, craps on my lawn 6 14.29%
Other 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default Good Neighbors or Bad Neighbors?

Just curious about who has Bad Neighbor stories.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
WoodMan
Ring of Famer
 
WoodMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The 505
Posts: 1,364
Default

WoodMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

What prompted this is I did some landscaping a few weeks ago and changed my roof downspout drain from the metal one to a flexible one. It still drains at the same point, but ever since then I started noticing the flexible spout was getting bent around so it drains on my new walkway.

After a few times I figured it wasn't the wind, my neighbor had to be moving it. Dude's a knucklehead. He doesn't even have a lawn, it's just buffalo grass he weedwhacks maybe once a year, why he's worried about this new downspout I can't figure out. Should have had a poll option of "Lawn looks like crap". Dude doesn't shovel his sidewalk either.

We had a water main break THREE years ago, the gas company came and marked the gas lines with yellow flags they put in the ground. The ones they put on his "lawn" are still there. Dude does pick up his dog's crap, but then proceeds to leave it in several grocery bags by the curb hidden among his weeds until the next week's trash pickup. However, he is very quiet, so could be worse.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
What prompted this is I did some landscaping a few weeks ago and changed my roof downspout drain from the metal one to a flexible one. It still drains at the same point, but ever since then I started noticing the flexible spout was getting bent around so it drains on my new walkway.

After a few times I figured it wasn't the wind, my neighbor had to be moving it. Dude's a knucklehead. He doesn't even have a lawn, it's just buffalo grass he weedwhacks maybe once a year, why he's worried about this new downspout I can't figure out. Should have had a poll option of "Lawn looks like crap". Dude doesn't shovel his sidewalk either.

We had a water main break THREE years ago, the gas company came and marked the gas lines with yellow flags they put in the ground. The ones they put on his "lawn" are still there. Dude does pick up his dog's crap, but then proceeds to leave it in several grocery bags by the curb hidden among his weeds until the next week's trash pickup. However, he is very quiet, so could be worse.
The quiet ones are the ones you have to look out for.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,554
Default

My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

Guy just wants to be friends. I mean, why else ask to have a snake removed from his house? That's what neighbors do. As for his wife's bathing habits, that's a cry for help. Be a good neighbor and go bathe her. There might be a pastrami sandwich in it for you as a bonus.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

My neighborhood is full of creepy ass crackers. I try not to go out.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

We live in a cul de sac and get along very well with all but one family.

We have lived here the longest and were best friends with the old neighbor who sold her house to the A-holes which makes it even harder to look at the house.

We had trouble with them being out playing corn hole and basketball in the street multiple times a week for weeks on end. Told them we couldn't sleep because of the noise and pointed out that they were right outside our bedroom. We asked nicely a couple times for them to keep it down, I am talking after 1:30AM, they were *****, we called the cops the next time but they still didn't get it.

It took me joining the PTA and talking to other parents who knew where we lived. The A-holes names came up, apparently they are friends with a couple of the PTA parents, and I admitted that we had trouble with them being loud. The PTA people were talking about a separate blowout party with a DJ that someone called the police on to get the sound down and I laughed and said I heard the noise but thought it was our neighbors, their friends. Apparently that comment got back to them because they don't blast music out their garage towards our house (they actually turn it down when they do play it) they have only had 2 late parties and only 1 of them were annoying since my comment to their friends. I think they sort of got the hint but still feel entitled to disrupt our quality of life a couple nights a summer.

I really think that they think they are so cool that everyone who lives around them will be so glad they are outside being cool that we will like it and let them make as much noise for as late as they want to play.

They have also turned the house with the best lawn and plantings into a weed infested dump. The old owner would be horrified.

The other neighbors are all very cool and respectful, we swap kid stuff with the people to our right and do community outings with them and a couple other neighbors.

I feel bad for the kids, they have no role models to emulate. After I called the cops I went over to the station to find out if I was wrong in asking them to be quiet, I wanted to know what the ordinances were. Even on the weekends we have a sound ordinance that says after 8pm they could be issued an Noise violation. The community patrol guy I talked to said that maybe I should go over and talk to the parents, I laughed and said "They are the parents" and he looked at me confused for a second.

The funny thing is that one of their moms is very nice and respectful and I talk to and wave to when I get the kids at school. It is like she knows that what we asked is not out of line but there is nothing she can say to get them to see it.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

I was filling out the poll options and forgot to add that the same A-holes have 2 rotweillers who bark outside from dawn to dusk.

The kids are ok, and I say hi to them when I see them walking home from school or when they are riding by our house, it is the parents who are the PITA's
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #10
NUB
Just Crafted
 
NUB's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Around where I lived for a while, one of the neighbors was an African prince with a giant mansion. He had statues of lions outside his gate and all kinds of nice cars on the inside. He owned a pond with fountains and all that. I used to joke he had a giraffe somewhere back there.

At my parents place out in the sticks: shortly after moving in, our neighbors shot another neighbor's dog. After that, the new guys put up a huge fence with some barbed wire running along the top of it. Everyone refers to it as the "compound". The husband is an alright man, but the wife (with stepkids) is a looney-tune.

Other neighbors are great -- having been neighbors for many years. Their dog has gotten really old, though, and likes to come into the yard and **** there.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #11
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

My next door neighbor has 5 dogs, atleast 4 kids and maybe 5 or 6 adults living there..... It is a 3 bedroom 1 bath home.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #12
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Guy just wants to be friends. I mean, why else ask to have a snake removed from his house? That's what neighbors do. As for his wife's bathing habits, that's a cry for help. Be a good neighbor and go bathe her. There might be a pastrami sandwich in it for you as a bonus.

It wouldnt be pastrami. It would be soylent green.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
My neighborhood is full of creepy ass crackers. I try not to go out.
I'm lucky no creeps. There was one guy kind of creeped me out a few years ago. I called him The Jogger From Krypton. Dude would run in jogging shorts and shoes, that's it. Mid winter. In Colorado. If it was 10 degrees out, there he would be bare except for shorts, shoes and gloves. Dude was kind of weird if you ask me.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,554
Default

My neighbor to the left hates us. But that is because on Christmas Eve a few years ago my brothers hit a bar in town. A coworker of mine took them home, but my brother thought this guy kidnapped his dog, Marvin. So he punched this guy in the head. My other brother had passed out and woke with the noise, and started also punching this guy in the head. So he kicked them out of the car. They walk the rest of the way home. Tim gets home, and I ask where Nick is, and get "leave it alone, Chris." Leave what alone? "LEAVE IT ALONE!". So I get in the car, circle the drive way and my idiot brother is outside in the middle of the road at 3 am yelling at my neighbor, calling her every name in the book and demanding Marvin be liberated or face the consequences. I pull up and Nick stares at me, recognizes me and goes "we have to save Marvin. That b**** is going to eat him". Nick...Marvin is in the house. With mom. "Are you sure?" Yes Nick, I'm sure. "If you arent sure I am going to punch you in the throat." I promise Marvin is inside the house with mom. "ok. you are a good guy." He turns around..."SORRY LADY. IM SURE YOU WOULDNT HAVE EATEN MARVIN" She responds "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF***** YOU".

And it was a Merry Christmas had by all.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor to the left hates us. But that is because on Christmas Eve a few years ago my brothers hit a bar in town. A coworker of mine took them home, but my brother thought this guy kidnapped his dog, Marvin. So he punched this guy in the head. My other brother had passed out and woke with the noise, and started also punching this guy in the head. So he kicked them out of the car. They walk the rest of the way home. Tim gets home, and I ask where Nick is, and get "leave it alone, Chris." Leave what alone? "LEAVE IT ALONE!". So I get in the car, circle the drive way and my idiot brother is outside in the middle of the road at 3 am yelling at my neighbor, calling her every name in the book and demanding Marvin be liberated or face the consequences. I pull up and Nick stares at me, recognizes me and goes "we have to save Marvin. That b**** is going to eat him". Nick...Marvin is in the house. With mom. "Are you sure?" Yes Nick, I'm sure. "If you arent sure I am going to punch you in the throat." I promise Marvin is inside the house with mom. "ok. you are a good guy." He turns around..."SORRY LADY. IM SURE YOU WOULDNT HAVE EATEN MARVIN" She responds "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF****** YOU".

And it was a Merry Christmas had by all.

Moral of the story is, never stop in Florence Colorado. Sounds like there is some major inbreeding going on there. Maybe even some interspecies kind of stuff. There WAS an asteroid landed there a few years ago.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #16
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

My fiance and I moved into a new place a few months back. Our neighbors across the street are swingers and a couple decades older than us. They came to welcome us to the neighborhood and the husband just comes right out with the whole swinger speech. "We saw you move in and would love to get inside both of you." Very creepy, but my fiance without batting an eye tells them straight faced,

"I am not into women and a man needs at least 10 inches to get with me"

that is a direct quote from her. Now that's an exaggeration because if I were hanging that much I would be flipping thr dick at every girl around and not in a relationship.

Now every time we see them, the wife is eyeballing my junk and the husband looks like he is plotting our deaths.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #17
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
We live in a cul de sac and get along very well with all but one family.

We have lived here the longest and were best friends with the old neighbor who sold her house to the A-holes which makes it even harder to look at the house.

We had trouble with them being out playing corn hole and basketball in the street multiple times a week for weeks on end. Told them we couldn't sleep because of the noise and pointed out that they were right outside our bedroom. We asked nicely a couple times for them to keep it down, I am talking after 1:30AM, they were *****, we called the cops the next time but they still didn't get it.

It took me joining the PTA and talking to other parents who knew where we lived. The A-holes names came up, apparently they are friends with a couple of the PTA parents, and I admitted that we had trouble with them being loud. The PTA people were talking about a separate blowout party with a DJ that someone called the police on to get the sound down and I laughed and said I heard the noise but thought it was our neighbors, their friends. Apparently that comment got back to them because they don't blast music out their garage towards our house (they actually turn it down when they do play it) they have only had 2 late parties and only 1 of them were annoying since my comment to their friends. I think they sort of got the hint but still feel entitled to disrupt our quality of life a couple nights a summer.

I really think that they think they are so cool that everyone who lives around them will be so glad they are outside being cool that we will like it and let them make as much noise for as late as they want to play.

They have also turned the house with the best lawn and plantings into a weed infested dump. The old owner would be horrified.

The other neighbors are all very cool and respectful, we swap kid stuff with the people to our right and do community outings with them and a couple other neighbors.

I feel bad for the kids, they have no role models to emulate. After I called the cops I went over to the station to find out if I was wrong in asking them to be quiet, I wanted to know what the ordinances were. Even on the weekends we have a sound ordinance that says after 8pm they could be issued an Noise violation. The community patrol guy I talked to said that maybe I should go over and talk to the parents, I laughed and said "They are the parents" and he looked at me confused for a second.

The funny thing is that one of their moms is very nice and respectful and I talk to and wave to when I get the kids at school. It is like she knows that what we asked is not out of line but there is nothing she can say to get them to see it.
Where do you live? Ill buy out your neighbors and make it a drunken naked midget fest every night
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:58 AM   #18
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #19
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,120
Default

Now we have a great culd a sac but that was not always the case. My old neighbor was kind of a douche. For the most part he was an ok guy but he did have the creep factor going on. Former Marine who every now and then decided to turn the weekend into "I have been on a boat for 6 months lets all go bat **** crazy and get super ****ed up shore leave hooah".

Fair enough, who doesn't like to burn it down every now and then.

One Friday I come home from work and go for a run. As I am walking up the stairs to take a shower I see my neighbor and his girlfriend walking / jogging down the middle of the street. I didn't think much of it at the time but in retrospect I should have noticed that something was not right. As I am coming downstairs in a towel I notice a guy hiding behind my mailbox in full combat armor with a machine gun. About 30sec later I get a knock on the door from the SWAT team saying there has been an incident next door. Do not leave your house, the area is blocked off, no one is allowed in or out. So I go upstairs and notice the police are everywhere. The standoff last for about 5 hours and ended when a sniper that was across the street shot and killed my neighbors drunk friend as he tried to walk out the door with a gun pointed at the police.

My neighbor lasted about another 6 months before he sold his place and moved. He was not invited to the neighborhood Christmas party.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #20
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
Now we have a great culd a sac but that was not always the case. My old neighbor was kind of a douche. For the most part he was an ok guy but he did have the creep factor going on. Former Marine who every now and then decided to turn the weekend into "I have been on a boat for 6 months lets all go bat **** crazy and get super ****ed up shore leave hooah".

Fair enough, who doesn't like to burn it down every now and then.

One Friday I come home from work and go for a run. As I am walking up the stairs to take a shower I see my neighbor and his girlfriend walking / jogging down the middle of the street. I didn't think much of it at the time but in retrospect I should have noticed that something was not right. As I am coming downstairs in a towel I notice a guy hiding behind my mailbox in full combat armor with a machine gun. About 30sec later I get a knock on the door from the SWAT team saying there has been an incident next door. Do not leave your house, the area is blocked off, no one is allowed in or out. So I go upstairs and notice the police are everywhere. The standoff last for about 5 hours and ended when a sniper that was across the street shot and killed my neighbors drunk friend as he tried to walk out the door with a gun pointed at the police.

My neighbor lasted about another 6 months before he sold his place and moved. He was not invited to the neighborhood Christmas party.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #21
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,372

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

On one side of us, I swear that they are in witness protection because they only do things at night, and their kids are NEVER outside. Have seen a Sheriff over there a couple times also and once they asked us if they were home frequently. The wife has said hi to me on the rare occasion that she is outside when I am out doing yard work. On the other side is an older guy that used to be single and cool but got married to an epic b****. It's hilarious because over the last few months they have basically re-done the entire house as well as the backyard. I heard her yelling at him the other day outside because he put their new ****ing fake birdhouse in the wrong place.

We had a BBQ the other week, in our yard we have a nice little patio area where I keep smokey (the smoker, duh), the grill, a nice table and my outdoor bar (that I also take tailgating...suck it). We were up playing beer pong forever that night, not being overly loud or anything but nobody complained. My buddy and I ran the table, undefeated all night and I passed out on the living room floor next to the dog. I woke up in bed next to the girlfriend, which I don't remember going to bed but I also know she didn't carry me as I am a big fella'. I was wearing my underwear and a BJ Armstrong Bulls jersey. I did not begin the evening in this jersey. I don't remember donning this jersey but I was told later by my BFF (beer pong co-champion) that someone brought up the 90's Bulls and I went on a tirade about how BJ was my favorite player (I am from Iowa) and that I own probably one of 5 existing jerseys of his.

Moral of the story is, Highlands Ranch is full of snooty people, but not us.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #22
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #23
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Across the street: A second year cop who loves to shoot squirrels in the small strip of woods behind his house (there are houses on the opposite side roughly 20 yards away) and has decided that the only way to drive a motorcycle is to rev the engine for 5 minutes before and after a ride even when he works the late shift.

Next door: A woman who has been busted by child services twice so we keep getting interviewed by them about her behavior. Also, she puts her garbage into our yard if her trashcan is full. She blasts old school Dr. Dre and Michael Jackson out of her car stereo when it is parked in her drive way. And her kids keep leaving notes on our door saying they want to take our dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #24
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,035

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
Across the street: A second year cop who loves to shoot squirrels in the small strip of woods behind his house (there are houses on the opposite side roughly 20 yards away) and has decided that the only way to drive a motorcycle is to rev the engine for 5 minutes before and after a ride even when he works the late shift.

Next door: A woman who has been busted by child services twice so we keep getting interviewed by them about her behavior. Also, she puts her garbage into our yard if her trashcan is full. She blasts old school Dr. Dre and Michael Jackson out of her car stereo when it is parked in her drive way. And her kids keep leaving notes on our door saying they want to take our dog.
I guarantee you it's probably illegal to shoot firearms off inside the city limits, that is, if you are inside a/the city limits.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #25
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
Across the street: A second year cop who loves to shoot squirrels in the small strip of woods behind his house (there are houses on the opposite side roughly 20 yards away) and has decided that the only way to drive a motorcycle is to rev the engine for 5 minutes before and after a ride even when he works the late shift.

Next door: A woman who has been busted by child services twice so we keep getting interviewed by them about her behavior. Also, she puts her garbage into our yard if her trashcan is full. She blasts old school Dr. Dre and Michael Jackson out of her car stereo when it is parked in her drive way. And her kids keep leaving notes on our door saying they want to take our dog.
Damn. Checkmate.

I've been lucky. With the exception of a couple of rental houses in the neighborhood that get sort of trashy and the occasional kid that throws a loud party, I've got nothing.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Denver Broncos