The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #401
yerner
Ring of Famer

0.246% That's pretty ****ing drunk.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #402
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
0.246% That's pretty ****ing drunk.
"But Tom had a 0.247%, officer!"
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #403
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
"But Tom had a 0.247%, officer!"

it's less than what bowlen wakes up with in the morning.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #404
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The fact is... the "impregnating people's daughters" post was always going to have to result in moderator action. A lot of stuff that was merely "close to the line" might have merited a mere warning, but that was way over the line into "unacceptable". SoCal was absolutely right to wield the ban-hammer and if he hadn't, another of us mods most likely would have.
Can't you overlook the rules just this once? This was pure entertainment. In the end, Matty got what he wanted though. Normally, you have to insult people to get banned. Matty was merely entertaining the forum even though his intentions were to insult us. This was the funniest thread this offseason. The fun is over and Matty ends up winning in his own mind. He thinks he actually insulted us. Now he thinks he's too tough for this forum, and the "p*ssies" had to ban him.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #405
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Damn....this was the most interesting thread of the offseason and SoCal went and banned the fun.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 07-10-2013 at 04:37 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #406
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Can't you overlook the rules just this once? This was pure entertainment. In the end, Matty got what he wanted though. Normally, you have to insult people to get banned. Matty was merely entertaining the forum even though his intentions were to insult us. This was the funniest thread this offseason. The fun is over and Matty ends up winning in his own mind. He thinks he actually insulted us. Now he thinks he's too tough for this forum, and the "p*ssies" had to ban him.
He's gonna come back with vengeance. Wearing new kicks that are better than ours, holding onto some chick who's better than ours, all while flexin his muscles that are bigger than ours.

I can't wait to see all that winning
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #407
Agamemnon

Quote:
Motherhood, yes... preferably with "marriage" occurring first.
Having matty's mentally challenged dudebro spawn is bad enough, you actually want her to marry him? Dude probably body slams his girlfriend whenever she fails to recognize how much swag he has.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #408
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
He's gonna come back with vengeance. Wearing new kicks that are better than ours, holding onto some chick who's better than ours, all while flexin his muscles that are bigger than ours.

Dude's going to come back wearing these:

And our faces will melt from the sheer magnitude of his swag.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #409
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Having matty's mentally challenged dudebro spawn is bad enough, you actually want her to marry him? Dude probably body slams his girlfriend whenever she fails to recognize how much swag he has.
Didn't realize that I needed to specify that I prefer marriage to a non-felon prior to motherhood for my daughters. An employed spouse -- not an incarcerated one -- would also be a superior option.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #410
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post

That chick's name is going to be Bubba Lee. He has a babycake tattoo and has a propensity for toilet wine and home made shiv's.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #411
Agamemnon

Quote:
Didn't realize that I needed to specify that I prefer marriage to a non-felon prior to motherhood for my daughters. An employed spouse -- not an incarcerated one -- would also be a superior option.
Someone doesn't know when they are being joked with I see...
Old 07-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #412
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
The question is whether or not his attention-ho behavior was going to continue to escalate. There certainly appeared to be a high probability that it would. And if he'd already crossed the lines of "what's acceptable", then it's best to address the problem before even-more-serious rule-breaking occurs.

Regardless, "hopechest" has entered the OrangeMane lexicon and will be a source of amusement for years to come as this thread takes its place alongside "Ambien" and "Myrtle Beach" in some posters' bookmarks.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #413
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Someone doesn't know when they are being joked with I see...
Old 07-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #414
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
it's less than what bowlen wakes up with in the morning.
Pat Bowlen has an overnight IV filled with the good stuff, don't want to come down too far. Might end up sober that way.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #415
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Can we get a hopechest smiley face?
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #416
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Heckert, hired in early May as the Broncos' director of pro personnel, was cited for DUI on June 11 in Parker.

According to Douglas County records, he was stopped on South Chambers Road just south of East Main Street in Parker. He was stopped after "striking the median and almost hit the stop light," the sherriff's report said.

He was taken into custody at 10:38 p.m. His blood alcohol level was redacted from the report.

Heckert was released to John Spyteck, who worked with Heckert in Cleveland and is now a scout with the Broncos, at 5:45 a.m. June 12. According to the Douglas County Sheriff 's Office, Heckert blew a 0.162 on a breath test upon his release nearly seven hours after his arrest, more than twice the legal limit.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ll-nfl-penalty

Read more: Broncos DUI arrests "bigger than football" as NFL penalty looms - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2Yh4t2ASK
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #417
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Eh, what's hopechest in jail for?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #418
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Eh, what's hopechest in jail for?
Felonious level bad decision making. Apparently he can't post a 25k dollar bond, which means the number of f#%ks given about the dudebro in real life is less than 2500 dollars.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #419
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Felonious level bad decision making. Apparently he can't post a 25k dollar bond, which means the number of f#%ks given about the dudebro in real life is less than 2500 dollars.
He should have just showed his instagram pictures to a bails bond guy. I'm sure they could recognize that he is a baller.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #420
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Too bad dudebro spent his entire life earnings on his shoe collection.

Last edited by pricejj; 07-10-2013 at 08:37 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #421
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Too bad dudebro spent his entire life earnings on his shoe collection.
Pretty sure that pic was of shoes on display in a store. But the ruelz of swag r if u inssagram it dats da same ting as yourz.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #422
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Pretty sure that pic was of shoes on display in a store. But the ruelz of swag r if u inssagram it dats da same ting as yourz.
I had a pair of red shoes once. Canvas K-mart special clown-looking shoes for $2 that my mom thought would be great to send me to 6th grade in. Those lasted the first day, then it was back to my holey Pro Wings from Payless for the rest of the year.

Last edited by pricejj; 07-10-2013 at 08:39 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #423
Tim

I wonder if the broncos are trying to hide the police report from the media?

From what I understand he plowed the cop's suv 100-200', cop got hurt and went to the hospital after he tackled Russell while he fled on foot after his vehicle died. And also had an open container.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #424
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I wonder if the broncos are trying to hide the police report from the media?

From what I understand he plowed the cop's suv 100-200', cop got hurt and went to the hospital after he tackled Russell while he fled on foot after his vehicle died. And also had an open container.
Wow.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #425
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

According to the Colorado State Patrol, Russell was arrested on Saturday night after he hit two cars in Summit County -- one of them the Breckenridge police car.

Russell, whose 40th birthday was Friday, was driving a black Toyota Tundra pickup in Frisco when he collided with the first car, said State Patrol Trooper Nate Reid. Russell stopped and exchanged information with the other driver.

Later, Reid said, someone called the Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately tipline and reported a suspected drunken driver in a Toyota pickup heading south on Highway 9 from Interstate 70 toward Breckenridge.

A Breckenridge patrol officer had pulled over onto the shoulder of Highway 9, waiting for the Tundra to pass so he could make a traffic stop, when the pickup slammed into the back of the patrol car at about 40 mph, according to an arrest affidavit for Russell.

The officer was transported to a hospital with neck and back pain and a cut on his arm, the affidavit said. He was treated and released.

In the affidavit, State Trooper Andrew Gasparovic wrote that Russell said he "had no recollection of the accident whatsoever." The trooper wrote that Russell's speech was slurred, he had a strong odor of alcohol, he was having trouble maintaining his balance and his eyes were bloodshot and watery.

Russell failed a voluntary roadside sobriety exercise. He then registered a .246 breath-alcohol content on a portable breath tester, Gasparovic said in the affidavit. The threshold for a DUI violation in Colorado is .08.

When the trooper asked how much alcohol Russell had consumed, he replied, "two green drinks," according to the affidavit. The trooper said he recovered a half empty fifth of Hiram Walker peppermint schnapps from the Tundra.

Russell was arrested, checked out at a hospital, then booked into the Summit County jail on investigation of DUI, careless driving resulting in injury, having an open container and driving without proof of insurance.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...ing-dui-arrest
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote