The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2013, 01:27 AM   #126
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I'm mostly over it now, but I was surprised at its effects. I was expecting to simply be tired. Instead, it was like a disorienting exhaustion. I felt dizzy, and detached.
You little girl.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #127
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
You little girl.
How's Japan? You travelled around there? And Taco does sound like a little girl.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #128
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
TJ you still over here? Come to Berlin and ill give you a tour.

Lolcopter that seems a bit high. With enough notice I've seen NY to Berlin tickets for 500 but if you live in CO it's probably quite a bit more.

Berlin is cheap FYI... and I grew up in Asia. I pay $400 a month for a big place shared with one person.
I forget sometimes that a majority of the people live in Colorado on this board. Yeah, it's probably more for tix prices and the routes are longer to get anywhere.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #129
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/travel...ada-day-travel

told ya so
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #130
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
Thanks for the Calgary teenagers too....sicko!

My Mum is from Vancouver Island so I can put a Canadian Flag and wear it proud.

So many Canucks in SoCal as it could be another province.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #131
ksBRONCOfan
I love beer and Broncos!

YUM-O!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncomutt View Post
I've researched like 17 villages and everyone is more beautiful than the first. Top candidates: Murten, Berne, Neuchatel, Lugano, Lucerne or Montreux. I can only choose one.
Thanks.
I spent a half day in Lugano. It was a beautiful place. Took a train from Zurich to Lugano and walked around, shopped and ate lunch before heading back to Zurich on the train.
ksBRONCOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #132
lolcopter

why pretend to be canadian? just tell the euros you're from colorado and they'll have no idea wtf you're talking about anyway. that pretending-to-be-canadian gig is probably used by people who give americans a crap name anyway.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #133
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I just don't get it(yes i know why they stupidly do it). I always laugh at the people.

Also, I sleep on the plane. You are behind 6 hours so you might as well sleep. I usually take a 1.5 hour nap at the hotel. Then I've got the whole day and night. I'll be up the next day fine and my body is adjusted.
Not sure what's stupid about, seemed to get a whole lot of positive attention last year when I was in Europe. Don't be mad that when travelling internationally we try and distance ourselves from the views Europeans have of stereotypical Americans.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #134
Broncomutt
Looking for

the Sunflower Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksBRONCOfan View Post
I spent a half day in Lugano. It was a beautiful place. Took a train from Zurich to Lugano and walked around, shopped and ate lunch before heading back to Zurich on the train.
Thanks. I'm not surprised you found it beautiful.

We've actually narrowed it down to either Lugano or Interlaken.
Broncomutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #135
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Not sure what's stupid about, seemed to get a whole lot of positive attention last year when I was in Europe. Don't be mad that when travelling internationally we try and distance ourselves from the views Europeans have of stereotypical Americans.
it's stupid to do if you're not canadian

europeans aren't stupid. they know not every american is george bush. just act like a normal human being in a society, and you shouldn't need to pin flags of any sort on your bag.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #136
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Anyone know of a good way to catch Broncos games while in Europe? Specifically looking at some way of following the Colts game and the Redskins game while in Athens and Venice respectively. I don't need to see them, but need to know scores. Will be looking into a European data plan for the phone.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #137
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Anyone know of a good way to catch Broncos games while in Europe? Specifically looking at some way of following the Colts game and the Redskins game while in Athens and Venice respectively. I don't need to see them, but need to know scores. Will be looking into a European data plan for the phone.
Why not hit up an internet cafe? Never been to either Venice or Athens but other places in Europe they seem to be everywhere.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #138
lolcopter

Internet cafe not a bad bet, don't do any banking/email or anything where key loggers could screw you tho
Old 07-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #139
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Why not hit up an internet cafe? Never been to either Venice or Athens but other places in Europe they seem to be everywhere.
Great idea... just need to look for one open late. I think a 2pm game here is on at like 10pm there.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #140
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Headed out to Germany this week for a full week. Anybody got any travel tips for when travelling internationally? I've got the basic things covered - a power converter for my phone and laptop, Euros in my pocket, photo of my passport on my phone and on my tablet. I'm even going to be packing airplane shot bottles in a baggie to keep things smooth on the plane ride. Wondering if there are any killer tips that people might have...
I'd buy an additional power converter. Just keep the receipt and you can return it for free within 30 days. You don't want to be stuck without one if the one you have broke or something.

Germany rocks. I don't recall much of it because I was last there as a kid but we have alot of pictures and it's a beautiful country.

You just gotta rent a fast car for one day and drive on the autobon. One of those bucket list things for me anyways.

Last edited by ZONA; 07-10-2013 at 08:11 PM..
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #141
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
NFL Game Rewind. $39 for all games, all year, including playoffs and Superbowl, as well as any games from previous years.

You can't watch them live, but the next day you can watch them all in HD.

Log in via the web on a tablet and you're set pal. I'm sure some hotels will have wifi included with room.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #142
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Great idea... just need to look for one open late. I think a 2pm game here is on at like 10pm there.
Again can't speak for Italy/Greece but in Paris, Brussels, and all over Germany they seemed to be open like all night.

Same with lolcopter though, I'd be leery of any banking stuff but I'm also pretty paranoid about that kind of ****.