The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #376
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

He told yall he wuz hardcoar.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #377
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
If it makes the fat old guys feel better I am sure I could pay g6 skanks to fondle my genitals, and gently caress my cheek. He has to be nice to them.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #378
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Come on man, PLEASE unban him.

I missed most of the fun.
You can always facebook him...
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #379
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
You can always facebook him...
Dude NICE new avy.

Lawdy
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #380
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
I dont know (care) about you guys, but my swags on a hundred thousand trillion. #yolo'dout

On another note, the Broncos should hold AA meeting at team headquarters and save everyone time.

Actually AA is for people that want to stop drinking who in the Bronco organization would attend.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #381
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler

There should be a punishment for mods prematurely ban hammering someone and ruining the fun. Besides, this is a public safety issue. You just messed with someone who can't be messed with. He's probably out wreaking havoc on some old people or impregnating someone's daughter and leaving her to raise it.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #382
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Actually AA is for people that want to stop drinking who in the Bronco organization would attend.
Wondering: Is there a organization for guys who strip down , climb through the bedroom window. into her bed and lays next to her? Cause the Broncos hire a coach like that this year . Good ole Jim Bob
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #383
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Wondering: Is there a organization for guys who strip down , climb through the bedroom window. into her bed and lays next to her? Cause the Broncos hire a coach like that this year . Good ole Jim Bob
Strangely enough there is; PA (Perverts Anonymous)
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #384
Drunken.Broncoholic

Tom nalen calls the broncos cowards. In a way he's right. How you can come out with a statement on Russell yet be hush and make no mention of heckert is slimy IMO

Was anything done inside after heckerts DUI? Like telling the rest of the staff not to do what heckert did?? And if there were efforts, Russell is dumb enough to ignore that? What a bunch of idiots.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 07-10-2013 at 01:22 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #385
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
There should be a punishment for mods prematurely ban hammering someone and ruining the fun. Besides, this is a public safety issue. You just messed with someone who can't be messed with. He's probably out wreaking havoc on some old people or impregnating someone's daughter and leaving her to raise it.
The fact is... the "impregnating people's daughters" post was always going to have to result in moderator action. A lot of stuff that was merely "close to the line" might have merited a mere warning, but that was way over the line into "unacceptable". SoCal was absolutely right to wield the ban-hammer and if he hadn't, another of us mods most likely would have.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #386
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The fact is... the "impregnating people's daughters" post was always going to have to result in moderator action. A lot of stuff that was merely "close to the line" might have merited a mere warning, but that was way over the line into "unacceptable". SoCal was absolutely right to wield the ban-hammer and if he hadn't, another of us mods most likely would have.
well believe it or not, but pretty much everyone's daughter is eligable for motherhood, no? I kid because I care...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #387
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

I am so glad that I've had a few minutes to read this thread. Awesome!
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #388
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
well believe it or not, but pretty much everyone's daughter is eligable for motherhood, no? I kid because I care...
Motherhood, yes... preferably with "marriage" occurring first. That post was never going to be deemed "ok" though.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #389
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Motherhood, yes... preferably with "marriage" occurring first. That post was never going to be deemed "ok" though.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #390
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I need the read digest what just happened in this thread. This why I hate having a real job, I miss out on threads like this.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #391
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Tom nalen calls the broncos cowards. In a way he's right. How you can come out with a statement on Russell yet be hush and make no mention of heckert is slimy IMO

Was anything done inside after heckerts DUI? Like telling the rest of the staff not to do what heckert did?? And if there were efforts, Russell is dumb enough to ignore that? What a bunch of idiots.
I appreciate where Nales is coming from but come the **** on man. I am an average idiot engineer and I know not to go get DUIs because they are illegal. Add in many, many social responsibility aspects and I don't need to be told that my company would frown upon it.

Yes, the FO should have dealt with the Heckert deal, but it doesn't absolve Russell...not even close.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #392
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post

Yes, the FO should have dealt with the Heckert deal, but it doesn't absolve Russell...not even close.
Had they fired Heckert on the spot right after his DUI would russell been inclined to make arrangements for a ride before getting hammered? If not, then I don't want someone as stupid as that being anywhere near making football decisions.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #393
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Russell allegedly crashed into the rear of a patrol car at an estimated speed of 40 miles per hour. The officer had pulled over to allow Russell’s Toyota Tundra pickup truck to pass, so that the officer could then pull Russell’s vehicle over. The officer suffered a cut on his arm, as well as neck and back pain.

According to the officer’s report, Russell “had no recollection of the accident,” and Russell told the officer that he had consumed “two green drinks.” A half-empty fifth of peppermint schnapps was retrieved from the truck.

Earlier, Russell had struck another car. He had stopped and exchanged insurance information with the other driver. After that, someone called an anonymous hotline and reported a drunk driver.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...0-246-percent/
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #394
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Had they fired Heckert on the spot right after his DUI would russell been inclined to make arrangements for a ride before getting hammered? If not, then I don't want someone as stupid as that being anywhere near making football decisions.
I see your point, I very honestly do. I am just saying, I don't need one of my co-workers to get fired for a DUI for me to know it's a bad idea. And I'm not an executive.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #395
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
**** you too. and all of this forums. there is one cool dude on here. requiem. everyone else can kiss me, and tell me that you love me . if i knew any of your daughters id impregnate them immediately then leave them to raise it by their self
Dude, I think I am pretty cool.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #396
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I see your point, I very honestly do. I am just saying, I don't need one of my co-workers to get fired for a DUI for me to know it's a bad idea. And I'm not an executive.
I get what you're saying too. It means Russell may be even dumber than we originally thought when the story broke. Not only did he not see how bad the idea was, he saw it happen beforehand too. Double stupid.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #397
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
I get what you're saying too. It means Russell may be even dumber than we originally thought when the story broke. Not only did he not see how bad the idea was, he saw it happen beforehand too. Double stupid.
Exactly. And Nalen seems to allude to, Russell not knowing it would be wrong and he would be punished. That is what I disagree with.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #398
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Russell allegedly crashed into the rear of a patrol car at an estimated speed of 40 miles per hour. The officer had pulled over to allow Russell’s Toyota Tundra pickup truck to pass, so that the officer could then pull Russell’s vehicle over. The officer suffered a cut on his arm, as well as neck and back pain.

According to the officer’s report, Russell “had no recollection of the accident,” and Russell told the officer that he had consumed “two green drinks.” A half-empty fifth of peppermint schnapps was retrieved from the truck.

Earlier, Russell had struck another car. He had stopped and exchanged insurance information with the other driver. After that, someone called an anonymous hotline and reported a drunk driver.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...0-246-percent/
Please fire this dumbass

also lol schnapps. Ran out of pucker? p***Y
Old 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #399
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Your daughter isn't eligible for motherhood if she is hanging out with Mighty Smurf.

Last edited by colorado jones; 07-10-2013 at 03:57 PM..
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #400
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Executives need training camp, too.

You think Post-Super Bowl Partying just happens? Preparation is key in every walk of life.

Iron out the wrinkles now. Find out who can and can't hold their liquor, and cut ties with the rest. We don't need mistakes like these ruining an otherwise perfect post season.

Here's to the 2013 season, fellas! Drink up.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote