The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #1201
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

HoFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
What I find funny is that these gang bro's are supposed to be a tight group. And then once something goes wrong, they turn on one another faster then Bob claiming the last hot dog at a BBQ.

Even if Hernandez isn't found guilty of murder, he will be an accomplice or having some involvement. His NFL days are history.
I'm sure everyone thought the same of Ray Lewis and other NFL players that have spent time in prison. Yet they always end up back in the NFL. I won't be surprised if he's found not guilty and then back in the NFL in a few years.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #1202
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
I won't be surprised if he's found not guilty and then back in the NFL in a few years.
No way. Even if a jury acquits him.....he is already guilty in the court of public opinion.

NFL teams will avoid him like the plague.....just like most of them did when he came out of college. They can't run the risk of him "going back" to the lifestyle that currently has him in deep ****.

I'd say his NFL days are over.......no matter what the verdict.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #1203
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
No way. Even if a jury acquits him.....he is already guilty in the court of public opinion.

NFL teams will avoid him like the plague.....just like most of them did when he came out of college. They can't run the risk of him "going back" to the lifestyle that currently has him in deep ****.

I'd say his NFL days are over.......no matter what the verdict.
agreed, too big of a liability for a TE
Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #1204
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
You know I wonder how many people he has killed in his life. I'll bet you anything it is more than three.
You're not really going out on a limb with a statement like that seeing a three murders seem to be clearly his doing.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #1205
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It would seem possible that Hernandez giving a textbook case on how to commit murder and get caught would be linked to his getting away with murders in the past. That is, a belief he could get away with it again because he had in the past. I don't want to assume anything of his already damaged character, but the dude doesn't exactly show a lot of remorse or humanity when it comes to the entire case. That's a sign of someone who has either done it in the past or is in shock, which just seems unlikely by this point. But, really, I can't get over how flippant he and his crew were with the crime. The amount of evidence is almost hilariously abundant. He did the investigative work for the police. He might as well have waved at the cameras and left the whole gun in the rental car with his fingerprints and bill of sale on it along with a bloody Patriots jersey and the transcript of his Lloyd's final communications.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #1206
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
agreed, too big of a liability for a TE
And, I might add......even if he's found not guilty.....there will undoubtedly be a civil trial for wrongful death......and he'll lose that, similar to OJ.

So he MIGHT avoid a long prison sentence......but he'll be out of the NFL for life, and most likely penniless.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #1207
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
I'm sure everyone thought the same of Ray Lewis and other NFL players that have spent time in prison. Yet they always end up back in the NFL. I won't be surprised if he's found not guilty and then back in the NFL in a few years.
anything is possible, but he will not be able to beat the gun charges

weapons charges against Hernandez carry a maximum sentence of 10 years for each of two counts of carrying a “large capacity firearm”; five years for one count of carrying a firearm without a license; two years for possession of a firearm without a Firearm Identification Card; and two years for possession of ammunition without a Firearm Identification Card.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #1208
Johnykbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
anything is possible, but he will not be able to beat the gun charges

weapons charges against Hernandez carry a maximum sentence of 10 years for each of two counts of carrying a “large capacity firearm”; five years for one count of carrying a firearm without a license; two years for possession of a firearm without a Firearm Identification Card; and two years for possession of ammunition without a Firearm Identification Card.
In the case of that though, I think we might see a replay of the Jamal Lewis fiasco and some team that is one step away from being a contender will "take a chance on a man who has paid his debt to society."
Old 07-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #1209
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
"Said incorrectly"? That needed to be pointed out?
Apparently you answered your own question.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #1210
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
In the case of that though, I think we might see a replay of the Jamal Lewis fiasco and some team that is one step away from being a contender will "take a chance on a man who has paid his debt to society."
not bloody likely. he's done in the league baring a complete exoneration of charges

he an easily replaceable TE, not a top RB. RBs in today's league are expendable anyway, TEs moreso
Old 07-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #1211
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
lol, this isn't someone who is a star QB and got caught gambling on dog fights dude, this is a possible triple homicide menace who ain't ever gonna get another shot at the NFL.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #1212
Johnykbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
lol, this isn't someone who is a star QB and got caught gambling on dog fights dude, this is a possible triple homicide menace who ain't ever gonna get another shot at the NFL.
If they only stick him with gun charges, which I was referring to, then owners and coaches will be able to forget the rest in a few years if AH looks like he could contribute.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #1213
lolcopter

Quote:
If they only stick him with gun charges, which I was referring to, then owners and coaches will be able to forget the rest in a few years if AH looks like he could contribute.
extremely doubtful
Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #1214
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
This ain't the LAPD.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #1215
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Ooops! Looks like the Pats aren't out of this yet.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...dez-apartment/

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #1216
Johnykbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post

Wow, if more players used it then get ready for AH and crew to start singing.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #1217
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You're not really going out on a limb with a statement like that seeing a three murders seem to be clearly his doing.
Yeah, that is why I said more than 3. I bet he has done it before, one that no one knows about.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #1218
Agamemnon

Quote:

This seems silly to me. If I crash at a guy's house and see a gun and some ammo in the closet, am I supposed to a) assume they are illegal and b) turn him in? I can see them questioning any players that are known to have stayed there, but I don't really see how it would make the situation any worse for the Pats. Unless another player on the team has actually been helping Hernandez kill people or helping cover up the killing of people, that is.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #1219
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
This seems silly to me. If I crash at a guy's house and see a gun and some ammo in the closet, am I supposed to a) assume they are illegal and b) turn him in? I can see them questioning any players that are known to have stayed there, but I don't really see how it would make the situation any worse for the Pats. Unless another player on the team has actually been helping Hernandez kill people or helping cover up the killing of people, that is.
More bad PR.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #1220
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Hernandez indicted by grand jury.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...din-lloyd?lite
Old 08-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #1221
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:

Hell every good Affair apartment should have some Ammo, guns, a long syringe filled with Adrenalyn(sp?), Ruffies, condoms, stuff broads can make you samitch's with after sex, some duck tape, Tussin, plastic sheets and vaseline, etc...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:01 AM   #1222
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Aaron Hernandez faces murder charges in 2012 killings

Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was indicted today on two counts of first-degree murder for the killings of two men in Boston’s South End in 2012 who were shot to death after allegedly encountering Hernandez in a nightclub, two officials briefed on the case said.

Hernandez is accused of murdering Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado. The two men were shot to death on July 16, 2012, while stopped at a traffic light by someone who drove up alongside them in an SUV with Rhode Island plates and opened fire.

Hernandez already faced charges in the murder of Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, who was found slain in a North Attleborough industrial park near Hernandez’s home in June 2013.
Related

The new charges raise the disturbing possibility that Hernandez played games during the 2012-2013 season after murdering two men.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ifK/story.html
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:12 AM   #1223
Shananahan
#snakelife

BLASTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

The new charges raise the disturbing possibility that Hernandez played games during the 2012-2013 season after murdering two men.
Well..... yeah.

Are they entertaining the possibility that he used a time machine or something?
Shananahan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:33 AM   #1224
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #1225
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

OMG the NFL employs murderers. Also, the sky is blue.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote