The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #1176
Agamemnon

While I would bet my right eye that Hernandez is guilty, I find the fact that people can be held in jail so long before they receive their "speedy" trial horrifying.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #1177
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The release of eight warrants totaling 156 pages reveals a police investigation into the shooting death of Lloyd that focused on cell phones, video surveillance inside Hernandez's home and multiple vehicles tied to the former New England Patriot.

In a search of Hernandez's home, police found a box of "Game Loads" .22 bullets. Inside a safe, they discovered a scale and dish used to weigh drugs. From Hernandez's home in North Attleboro, police removed clothes, shoes, a wrist watch and "1 gunshot residue kit from mattress."

Here are some key findings from the warrants:

• Surveillance video taken from Hernandez's home shows him meeting two men in his driveway at 12:40 a.m. on the day Lloyd was killed. Video shows Hernandez holding a gun as he walks inside.

• In his pocket, Odin Lloyd had a set of keys to a rental car registered to Aaron Hernandez. When police questioned Hernandez, he informed them he had rented the car for Lloyd. Hernandez said he had last seen Lloyd on Sunday, the day before he was shot and killed.

• Shayanna Jenkins, Hernandez's fiancee, told police she and Hernandez had gone out to dinner for Father's Day. When they returned, she went to bed early. Jenkins cried when told by police that Lloyd had been killed.

• Hernandez rented a Nissan Altima. Massachusetts State Police claim tire tracks found near Lloyd's body were consistent with a Nissan Altima.

• Jenkins described Lloyd as a marijuana dealer. Investigators spoke to two dozen individuals who knew Lloyd and not one described him as a drug dealer.

• Witnesses say they saw Hernandez and Lloyd together at Rumor, a Boston-area nightclub, on Friday night. They told police Hernandez had "what appeared to be a handgun in his waistband" at the club.

The warrant further details the case prosecutors made when charging Hernandez with murder – that he texted Lloyd on Sunday night, asking him to hang out, that he texted Ernest Wallace to "hurry ur ass up," that he bought gas and bubble gum at a gas station, picked up Lloyd in the Nissan Altima, which was returned with a piece of bubble gum and what a rental agent believed was a bullet inside. The bullet, found in a Dumpster, turned out to be a spent .45 caliber cartridge casing.

Details from the warrant continue:

• Lloyd's wounds were inflicted by .45 caliber bullets.

• Five spent casings were found near Lloyd's body. All five were fired from the same gun, which still has not been found.

• The police searched continued to Hernandez's "flop house" in Franklin, Mass., not far from his home in North Attleboro. There, police discovered a loaded .45 Glock and ammunition of different calibers. According to the warrant, Hernandez does not have a license to carry a firearm.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...192308471.html
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #1178
lolcopter

such a dumbass. Unbelievable stupidity and a complete waste of life. Don't know if the death penalty is in play, but it damn well should be.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #1179
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

" Shayanna Jenkins broke into tears when she was told that Odin L. Lloyd had been murdered, but her boyfriend Aaron Hernandez slammed the door in the face of police, according to court records released this afternoon.

“Mr. Hernandez did not ask officers whose death was being investigated,” police wrote in one of several reports unsealed in Attleboro District Court today. “Mr. Hernandez’s demeanor did not indicate any concern for the death of any person.”

Just hours after Lloyd’s body was found, State and North Attleborough police questioned Hernandez outside his home on Ronald C. Meyer Drive in North Attleborough around 10:30 p.m. on June 17.

He told investigators that he last saw Lloyd on June 16 “up his way’’ in Boston, according to the report. Hernandez quickly turned hostile toward detectives, police said in the report.

“What’s with all the questions?” Hernandez asked police.

Hernandez said he needed to speak with an attorney and walked back into his house, retrieved his lawyer’s business card and handed it to the detectives standing at his front door. The detectives told Hernandez they were investigating a death, but he responded by slamming the door, and locking it, police said.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...campaign=sm_tw

Attachment 32538

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 10-18-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #1180
lolcopter

such a piece of **** wow
Old 07-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #1181
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Finally, H-Man will be able to let his gangsta bloom to its fullest in the joint! It's like a destiny fulfilled!
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #1182
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Game over...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #1183
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
such a dumbass. Unbelievable stupidity and a complete waste of life. Don't know if the death penalty is in play, but it damn well should be.
I don't think they've had the death penalty in Massachusetts in many decades.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #1184
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I don't think they've had the death penalty in Massachusetts in many decades.
Correct. It's been over 50 years. One of the few things we've actually done right.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #1185
lolcopter

well, life in prison it is i guess

i'm just completely dumbfounded by this entire situation. the sheer stupidity displayed is astonishing
Old 07-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #1186
delany
Uber Bronco

This defense will be spectacular in what they want the jury to believe.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #1187
Tim

what did [sic] mean? I could almost sound out the rest of that ebonic jibberish but is that some gang crap or somehthing?
Old 07-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #1188
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

I'm entering Aaron's phone number into my contacts as Dis Annoyingperson.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #1189
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
what did [sic] mean? I could almost sound out the rest of that ebonic jibberish but is that some gang crap or somehthing?
Yes, it's a common gang term used by the notorious Editaz.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #1190
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Yes, it's a common gang term used by the notorious Editaz.
I heard those guys will stet a fool out.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #1191
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
That really cracked me up. "Said incorrectly"? That needed to be pointed out?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #1192
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Carlos Ortiz, one of the alleged accomplices in the Aaron Hernandez case, says he was told that Hernandez said he killed Odin Lloyd.

More Aaron Hernandez Coverage

Court records and search warrants in the Aaron Hernandez case were unsealed Tuesday. These documents contain inappropriate language. PDF

According to court documents released Tuesday, Ortiz told police that Ernest Wallace, a second alleged accomplice, told him the day after the shooting that Hernandez admitted to killing Lloyd.

After Lloyd was shot near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough, Mass., Ortiz and Wallace returned to Bristol, Conn. That is where, according to court records made public in Florida today, Ortiz told police that Wallace said Hernandez shot Lloyd.

The documents were drawn up to justify a search of Wallace's home in Miramar, Fla., where Wallace was arrested about 10 days ago.

Also Tuesday, warrants obtained to search Hernandez's home were unsealed, showing an uncooperative Hernandez slamming his door and locking it when officers told him they were investigating a death. The documents show surveillance video of Hernandez in his home shortly after Lloyd was killed, with what appears to be a gun in his hands.

Police also served a warrant for possessions removed from Hernandez's Patriots locker. For all the searches detailed in almost 160 page of documents, the gun used to shoot and kill Lloyd is still missing.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ourt-documents
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #1193
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

What I find funny is that these gang bro's are supposed to be a tight group. And then once something goes wrong, they turn on one another faster then Bob claiming the last hot dog at a BBQ.

Even if Hernandez isn't found guilty of murder, he will be an accomplice or having some involvement. His NFL days are history.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #1194
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
That really cracked me up. "Said incorrectly"? That needed to be pointed out?

The Latin adverb sic ("thus"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written") wiki

I always interpreted it as "exact quote", but wasn't sure. Thanks for making me look it up.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #1195
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor

Thanks for looking it up for us.

I knew it was wrong, but I always thought it meant "spelling is correct."
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #1196
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post

Ooh that's a good one. Maybe wiki is wrong.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #1197
Bacchus

The records also show a vehicle wanted in a double killing in Boston a year before had been rented in Hernandez's name.

Hernandez has been charged with murder in the June killing of Boston semipro football player Odin Lloyd. The records say Hernandez associate Carlos Ortiz told Massachusetts investigators that another man, Ernest Wallace, said Hernandez shot Lloyd in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough.

The documents were filed in court by the Miramar, Fla., police department to justify a search of the home of Wallace's mother in that city.

The records also show police, while investigating Lloyd's killing, searched in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn., and found a vehicle wanted in connection with a July 2012 double homicide near a Boston nightclub

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty in Lloyd's killing. Wallace faces an accessory to murder charge in the case and has pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors say Hernandez, Wallace and Ortiz drove with Lloyd in a rented Nissan Altima to the industrial park where Lloyd was fatally shot.

Ortiz told police that during the drive Hernandez told Lloyd that Lloyd had been "chilling" with people Hernandez had problems with, the documents say. But Ortiz told police the two men shook hands and the problem seemed smoothed over. However, the Altima soon stopped, and everyone but Ortiz got out to urinate, according to Ortiz's account.

The witness told police he then heard gunshots before Hernandez and Wallace got back into the car without Lloyd and the car sped away.

Ortiz said he couldn't see who fired the shots because it was dark.
Meanwhile, eight search warrants were unsealed in Massachusetts after news organizations sought access to them.

Records show Hernandez became "argumentative" during his first encounter with police at his home about five hours after Lloyd's body was found by a jogger. Hernandez told police he had last seen Lloyd in Boston the day before. He asked, "What's with all the questions?" and locked the door behind him.

Read more: Aaron Hernandez fired shots, records say - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2YcpaUvML

You know I wonder how many people he has killed in his life. I'll bet you anything it is more than three.

Last edited by Bacchus; 07-10-2013 at 01:34 AM..
Old 07-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #1198
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post

I always thought spelled InCorrectly

Quote:
From Latin sīc (“thus, so”).

Latin word meaning "thus," "so," "as such," or "in such a manner." It is used when writing quoted material to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation, or meaning in the quote has been reproduced verbatim from the original and is not a transcription error (that is, it appeared thus in the original). It is normally placed within the quoted material, in square brackets and often italicized—[sic]. Alternatively it can appear after the quote in parentheses (round brackets)—(sic).[1] Where the quoted material is a known error, and the correct word or phrase is known, it may be included, preceded by recte, Latin for "rightly"; this is common in palaeography.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sic

Last edited by lolcopter; 07-10-2013 at 07:03 AM..
Old 07-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #1199
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

SIC

Suffering Itchy Cornhole

Appropriate for prison, I suppose.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #1200
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

You know I wonder how many people he has killed in his life. I'll bet you anything it is more than three.
I don't know about that. He really seams like the worst murderer ever. If he did I think he would have been caught.
Drunk Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote