The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #176
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Add me.

Db4l you offer little to this board aside from copy n pasting rotoworld.we thank you for that. There's no way in hell id let an internet board work me up and get angry so you can save ur self the time.
So what you are saying is I offer twice as much to the board than you do. Thanks guy.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #177
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Its on private because you force people to follow you that way. Get a clue lmfao
So you have to force people to follow you? That's like paying for FB likes.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #178
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
I wasn't able to attend college I lost my scholarship opportunies when I got in trouble with the law. Turned schools away from me and I had to do some time. Everyone makes such a huge deal out of my spelling if I cared I could spell check everypost if you haven't caught on I don't care enough to. On the internet I find when someone has nothing to say back they attack spelling and grammar. The substance is what counts I'm here to discuss football not to argue with people who think they know it all. Its easy to hideon the internet and pretend to be anybody you want. Daily I see guys try to talk about **** they clearly aren't established enough to do so.like the treadmill thread and others like it. Everyone pretends to be a scientist n its funny and sad at the same time. Fake people disgust me be real be who you are and if somebody wants to talk down on you for it they'll get their day. No body here is einstein so don't come at me with some **** like you're untouchable because everyones far from it
People attack spelling and grammar because when it is poor to below average, it makes you come off as an incompetent imbecile. Also no one will care what you are saying if they are distracted by how horribly you are saying it.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #179
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
So you have to force people to follow you? That's like paying for FB likes.
You miss the point

Also with my legal issues I don't want them to be able to track my movements and things I'm doing etc.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #180
lolcopter

What'd you get arrested for bro
Old 07-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #181
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehi...n_assault.html
Old 07-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #182
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Internt badass.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #183
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
You miss the point
Not really. You are insinuating people need to follow you to see your pics. The idea is to get people to follow you AFTER they see your pics. Sticking it on private is subconciously admitting people won't follow you after seeing the ****show.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #184
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
You miss the point

Also with my legal issues I don't want them to be able to track my movements and things I'm doing etc.
People in those types of situations don't have social media accounts.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #185
g6matty

I'm not proud of the things I've done and I'm trying to become a better person overall. It s happening slowly and ppl will probably always have their mind made up about what kind of person I am unless I move away n start fresh. But iknow I've came along ways and better because of the things I been through
Old 07-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #186
lolcopter

Quote:
Pretty rough. Reminds me of a friend that received a felony for a very similar incident. Obviously hindsight is always 20/20, but the poor decision making here runs true with the theme of this thread.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #187
g6matty

Quote:
People in those types of situations don't have social media accounts.
I'm torn because I like to live a certain lifestyle and honestly who doesn't like the attention (taking n posting pics with friends n girls + getimg likes / meeting new people) so I try to balance it and monitor what I post. Keeping it on private n not posting bottles or party pix etc is one way I do that. Keep my facebook positive as possible while maintainting a certain stigma I like to apply to myself is ways I tend to keep my social medias without giving the DA ammo against me
Old 07-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #188
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Wait a minute. First you say your name is Jefferson Cobain. Now it's Matthew David eck jr? And if this happened at 19, your 20 now, that's hardly doing a stretch.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #189
g6matty

Quote:
Pretty rough. Reminds me of a friend that received a felony for a very similar incident. Obviously hindsight is always 20/20, but the poor decision making here runs true with the theme of this thread.
What the article doesn't state is my friend was threatened by the kid with a knife and I stepped in and the fight broke out with the opposition being on the losing end. The law is so ****ed up I can't claim self defense because I willingly entered but what if my friend is stabbed to death? I'm still pending these charges they offered me an 18 month sentence I said **** em I don't want to go upstate I'm trying to make a deal where I can sit in county and stay close to home
Old 07-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #190
g6matty

Made a new facebook with a new name so athorities can't search matt eck. These are my current situations I was placed on probation in highschool for a fight aswell. Not nearly as serioud but probation locked me up a fewtimes for violations turning schools away.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #191
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Wait a minute. First you say your name is Jefferson Cobain. Now it's Matthew David eck jr? And if this happened at 19, your 20 now, that's hardly doing a stretch.
He changed his instagram name under his picture too.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #192
g6matty

Do u guys wana seemy license or what lol
Old 07-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #193
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
You guys make me laugh I encourage anybody to add me on facebook and check out the ass I get along with the videos I post daily of me in the gym.Jefferson Cobain from whitehall pennsylvania , I doubt any of you will because I would clown you on your wall n make you my b**** in front of all your friends

Graduated from Whitehall High School
High School

Hahahahhahahha.

hahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #194
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
What the article doesn't state is my friend was threatened by the kid with a knife and I stepped in and the fight broke out with the opposition being on the losing end. The law is so ****ed up I can't claim self defense because I willingly entered but what if my friend is stabbed to death? I'm still pending these charges they offered me an 18 month sentence I said **** em I don't want to go upstate I'm trying to make a deal where I can sit in county and stay close to home
Hard to fight that. The 2 hypothesis are not the same. Coming to self defense of your friend doesn't usually hold up cause of the willingness and time frame of the assault. Had you ended the fight and not gone outside there's some wiggle room but going outside and continuing it will be the deal breaker.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:53 PM   #195
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
So which one of these studs is you?

is that Clark Kent in the foreground?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #196
g6matty

Not sure why its funny that I'm a hs grad...

And I know what you mean but my intentions were defense I would never have fought the kid had he not pulled a knife out
Old 07-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #197
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

If only there was a way to get poor decision makers to voluntarily and permanetely brand themselves....
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #198
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

And I know what you mean but my intentions were defense I would never have fought the kid had he not pulled a knife out
Out here in Cali the prison population is so overcrowded that cases like this usually go suspended sentence or county time, Anger classes, etc. it's gonna be hard to convince that going outside was still self defense if he didnt carry the knife out, wasn't attacking friend, etc. not sure how much damage was done to the dude outside but Im assuming that's what the DA will center on.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #199
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:

2010, means that you were born 1992/3. Mean you are young and dumb. And proving it mightily in this thread.

First you want people think you're a bad ass, then you talk about keepin' it positive and changing your world. You are the quintessential young adult who thinks they know better than the whole world.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #200
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If only there was a way to get poor decision makers to voluntarily and permanetely brand themselves....
Like with tattoos?