The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #151
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Id argue he's a bum aswell. He was rated thetop center that year I think but we could have done without him imo
So what you are saying then is that Russel is terrible at finding draft picks.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #152
g6matty

I think russell , before this incident was being groomed by elway to take over when he steps down. Russell is always turning other teams down for interviews and I'm nit 100% sure but I think he's started from the bottom of our front office ranks and keeps working his way up. I'm a fan of his I like home grown guys. Much like I liked gase taking over offensive co
Old 07-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #153
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
So what you are saying then is that Russel is terrible at finding draft picks.
No an are you being sarcastic ? He was a mcd pick my point imtrying to make is that somebody tried to ad mouth russells drafts as being average and I'm trying to say he's done a great job n we should be every pleased with them after dealing with mcds drafts
Old 07-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #154
Shananahan

It seems as though g6matty has attempted to find his own BAC record while posting.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #155
g6matty

I love everybody hatin on me . I ****in loooveee it. I do this football ****. I play it I love it I know and recognize talent I'm figuring out the nuances of the business side. I'm 20 years old roided out n jacked up. So much athletic ability to my disposal I've been hated on my whole life. The fat losers on this board past their prime have a lot to envy about me. Keep it coming old heads
Old 07-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #156
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Jesus christ you guys are anoying,. I know who's on the team and I do know they are good players. Sine you all are incapable of reading between the lines let me spell it out for you. While I'm not entirely sure elway would rip the team apart like mcd did hypothetically if he had those picks from cutler n marshall, tebow ayers moreno quinn alphonso smith would never have been the selections. This front office would have struck gold like they proven they can do. Can you retards accept that and can u understand what I was getting at now

There is a good chance we would be playing Cutler ball right now and there would be a ton of threads about when Cutler will become the franchise QB we had all hoped he would.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #157
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
There is a good chance we would be playing Cutler ball right now and there would be a ton of threads about when Cutler will become the franchise QB we had all hoped he would.
I'm a cutler guy I love his arm talent. Chicago misused him with martz system. I do believe the best coach for him was shanahan it was a match in heaven. Maybe this new guy can bring back the good cutler he's supposed to be a good offensive mind. Cutler had the bears in the nfc ship a few years back. Ppl complain about his demeanor n call him a crybaby etc. They're way mis guided no body b****es more then phillip rivers rodgers or brady. Those guysare the princesses of football
Old 07-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #158
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
I love everybody hatin on me . I ****in loooveee it. I do this football ****. I play it I love it I know and recognize talent I'm figuring out the nuances of the business side. I'm 20 years old roided out n jacked up. So much athletic ability to my disposal I've been hated on my whole life. The fat losers on this board past their prime have a lot to envy about me. Keep it coming old heads
Did you mean to post this in the fiddy thread?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #159
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Aw, jeez.

Really?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:56 AM   #160
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Aw, jeez.

Really?
that's just the roids talking...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #161
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
That refs outfit is doing him and his Roids no favors. The stripes are accentuating his gut.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #162
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Nah. His BAC is higher than his IQ.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #163
g6matty

You guys make me laugh I encourage anybody to add me on facebook and check out the ass I get along with the videos I post daily of me in the gym.Jefferson Cobain from whitehall pennsylvania , I doubt any of you will because I would clown you on your wall n make you my b**** in front of all your friends
Old 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #164
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I'm amazed you write so well for being only 20. High School grad?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #165
lolcopter

Quote:
loooooollllll
Old 07-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #166
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
You guys make me laugh I encourage anybody to add me on facebook and check out the ass I get along with the videos I post daily of me in the gym.Jefferson Cobain from whitehall pennsylvania , I doubt any of you will because I would clown you on your wall n make you my b**** in front of all your friends
Pretty funny how you want everyone to check out your instagram yet its on private. How is the world supposed to see all your manliness, swag, shirtless selfies in the mirror, gym tan laundry pics when its on p***Y mode?
Old 07-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #167
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I've never heard of a soccer player on roids...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #168
g6matty

I wasn't able to attend college I lost my scholarship opportunies when I got in trouble with the law. Turned schools away from me and I had to do some time. Everyone makes such a huge deal out of my spelling if I cared I could spell check everypost if you haven't caught on I don't care enough to. On the internet I find when someone has nothing to say back they attack spelling and grammar. The substance is what counts I'm here to discuss football not to argue with people who think they know it all. Its easy to hideon the internet and pretend to be anybody you want. Daily I see guys try to talk about **** they clearly aren't established enough to do so.like the treadmill thread and others like it. Everyone pretends to be a scientist n its funny and sad at the same time. Fake people disgust me be real be who you are and if somebody wants to talk down on you for it they'll get their day. No body here is einstein so don't come at me with some **** like you're untouchable because everyones far from it
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #169
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Man I wish I would have known how much of a bad ass G6 was before I stepped to him.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #170
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Pretty funny how you want everyone to check out your instagram yet its on private. How is the world supposed to see all your manliness, swag, shirtless selfies in the mirror, gym tan laundry pics when its on p***Y mode?
Its on private because you force people to follow you that way. Get a clue lmfao
Old 07-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #171
Shananahan

Quote:
So which one of these studs is you?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #172
g6matty

ON the left with tats
Old 07-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #173
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Man I wish I would have known how much of a bad ass G6 was before I stepped to him.
I'm still hatin', but it's clear to me now that I'm doing so out of sadness and jealousy.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #174
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I'm still hatin', but it's clear to me now that I'm doing so out of sadness and jealousy.
Be careful dude, he is on roids and he might internet punch you. Or worse facebook you.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #175
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Add me.

Db4l you offer little to this board aside from copy n pasting rotoworld.we thank you for that. There's no way in hell id let an internet board work me up and get angry so you can save ur self the time.