The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #126
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

The cops showed a lot of restraint by not lighting up the dog the first time it lunged at them.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #127
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
They are not dealing with the armed robbery because they had to deal with the DISTRACTION, hence why he was arrested for obstruction of justice. Why is this so hard for you to get? You CAN NOT distract the police from doing their jobs. It is dangerous. Why do you think that criminal and his dog should be allowed to make a already unsafe situation unsafer? Tell me why that dogs life is so much more important then any of those cops trying to stop a guy with a gun? That guy took 3 cops away, that is 3 less guys that the other cops had as back up for them.

Also quit acting like the guy with the dog is a pillar of the community that just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is a criminal himself. He was there to cause a problem, and he got one.
When did the cops tell him to stop the music and how was he suppose to know a armed robbery was taking place? I could careless if the guy was a piece of shiat. At the time the cops did not know that and arrested him for loud music. Unless they were racist and did arrest him because he was black. It should have only taken one cop to go over their and tell him to turn it off or leave. If not he would be arrested. Instead they arrested him without even having a proper discussion. Unless you call yelling from a distance over loud music a proper discussion because that's the only way I could have seen a discussion take place.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #128
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
When did the cops tell him to stop the music and how was he suppose to know a armed robbery was taking place? I could careless if the guy was a piece of shiat. At the time the cops did not know that and arrested him for loud music. Unless they were racist and did arrest him because he was black. It should have only taken one cop to go over their and tell him to turn it off or leave. If not he would be arrested. Instead they arrested him without even having a proper discussion. Unless you call yelling from a distance over loud music a proper discussion because that's the only way I could have seen a discussion take place.
You got all of this from the 5 minute video huh? Nothing else could have possibly taken place before the video started right?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #129
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You got all of this from the 5 minute video huh? Nothing else could have possibly taken place before the video started right?
You saw the whole video of him driving up didn't you? There are multiple videos out there, that's why asking.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #130
ChampJesusBailey
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Cough, Cough tell him to turn it down or leave and its not against the law to shout at the cops. The cops were very far away and he would have to shout at the cops for them to hear him.
Uh, it is against the law to interfere with police. It's called obstruction. If the police view your loud ass music at the very edge of a police barricade or if they find your shouting at them to be disturbing then they can detain and/or arrest you on that charge. You should know this, a guy in this very thread was arrested for it. He's the dumb ass in the video who is now without a dog.

Quote:
The Huge Rotty? Huge is the 130lb+ ones I deal with at my work. Charging? The officer moved toward the dog both times. Yes, he was trying to get the leash, but if he is so afraid of the dog why is he trying to get the leash? The leash is magically going to protect him if the dog decides to attack? Hmm, I didn't know my job was so dangerous, maybe I deserve a metal or raise.
To me, an 80lb rottweiler is a huge dog. I really can't find any ****s to give about how you deal with 130lb+ dogs at work.

Quote:
Struggling? Did you watch the long version of the tape? The man turned around and allowed the cops to cuff him. They were searching him when the incident happened. An intruder is in your home to rob,rape or kill you. That dog was trying to get to his owner and has the intel of probably a 2 year old child. Im pretty sure if he just gave a warning shot the dog would have ran.
The man was struggling and resisting when he saw what the dog was doing. Clearly I am not talking about his behavior when he was standing there with his hands behind his back. Idk what intruders or rape have to do with anything, and I am well aware that dogs protect their owners. Like my post said, the dog was clearly loyal. It's just too bad he was loyal to a complete idiot of an owner.

By the way, I read this guy is suing police because they supposedly beat him when responding to a domestic abuse call from him beating his wife. Clearly we're dealing with the cream of the crop intellectually.
ChampJesusBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #131
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Everyday postal worker: meh, dog, whatever. I have training to deal with this.

Every day police: I don't have enough body armor! Kill kill kill!
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #132
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
Everyday postal worker: meh, dog, whatever. I have training to deal with this.

Every day police: I don't have enough body armor! Kill kill kill!
so the cop went postal on the dog?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #133
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
so the cop went postal on the dog?
Cops are always mailing it in.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #134
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
Cops are always mailing it in.
Meh, they were just busy stamping out crime.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote