The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #26
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I think SF will decline more than Seattle. But Seattle has a lot of suspensions. I think it will be a cluster*** run between these two and the Rams for the division.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #27
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Seattle certainly is the choice of the pundits, that is, the sexy choice from the NFC to the detriment of the niners. Both teams are gonna be fun to watch. If I have to pick between which of the two I'd like to see do well it's Seattle, even though I'm not a Carroll fan.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #28
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Seattle certainly is the choice of the pundits, that is, the sexy choice from the NFC to the detriment of the niners. Both teams are gonna be fun to watch. If I have to pick between which of the two I'd like to see do well it's Seattle, even though I'm not a Carroll fan.

Well........the pundits all took the Chiefs last year...so...........

Seattle will be playing a much harder schedule this year but I think they are a fluke and will slide back...maybe not as low as they once were but back down.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #29
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Seahags at 1?

This **** is laughable. Puff, puff, pass.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #30
Tim

I haven't bought into the seahawk hype yet either but other than that I was glad to see the broncos as the best in the AFC and the chefs and raiders in the basement.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #31
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Ok i know i only came at rev but i took the time to read the rest of this thread and you guys are bat**** crazy. Russel wilson is the real deal . Hes tebow with an arm. He got intangibles with skills. Crazy work ethic and the desire and drive to be great . They have a top 5 rb with a decemt receiving corps. Im not as high on harvin as a lot of people hes never that healthy. Sydney rice is ok but im a huge fan of doug baldwin im not sure why hes so low on the depth chart that guys making splash plays constantly.

Should i even have to comment on their defense? Its the best in the league imo. Theyre huge upfront with quick speedy linebackers. Bobby wagners a stud he is the next big thing at mlb. I believe hell be better then kuechly. The secondy is tops in the league. I realise they got alota guys missing the first 4 games but that doesnt matter. Teamsthat catch fire in the end of the year make it to the superbowl not the beginning...

Im a die hard bronco fan but the smash mouth style they play in seattle makes it easy for me to call them my second favorite team...
Actually from your post it's pretty clear you DIDNT read the thread. Damn near all of hose points have been addressed
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:19 AM   #32
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Actually from your post it's pretty clear you DIDNT read the thread. Damn near all of hose points have been addressed
Lol. This is Seahawks fandom though man. Hardcore blinders.
Doggcow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #33
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Seahawks are overrated. I think they're good, no doubt, but not No. 1 in the NFL. Anybody who doesn't have SF and DEN above SEA are riding the hag hype train.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #34
fdf
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Seattle is the new San Diego?
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #35
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdf View Post
Seattle is the new San Diego?
Doh! Nice call!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #36
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Lynch could miss 4 games as well for his DUI he got back in 2012.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #37
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Love seeing kFc and Oakland all the way down in the 30's.

broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #38
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i agree. there was a lot of pieces falling perfectly for that team last year. i didn't even think they were as good as their record indicated last season.
Both Seattle and sf had a ton of things fall into their laps. We don't need to bring up seattles game against Gb, and the niners caught everyone off guard with kapperchump. They both remind me of da bears when da bears are fairly decent; half of the pundits give them the Lombardi before a snap even happens.

Watch for the sophomore slumps for Wilson and kapperdapper. Also, I've lost track of how many Seattle defenders are under investigation or have tested for performance enhancing drugs. It's quite a shock to see under petey carroll who never breaks any rules and would certainly never leave a university about an hour before it gets hammered with sanctions for violations under his watch. That would never happen.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #39
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

I think anywhere in the top 3 is fair for the Broncos, imo. That being said, powers polls would only mean something if this was college ball.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote