The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #76
DENVERDUI55

I'll be honest I don't know much about Knighton and haven't seen him play much. What is his game like is he a big, fat slob that just clogs the middle or does he have some pass rush in him?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:28 AM   #77
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I'll be honest I don't know much about Knighton and haven't seen him play much. What is his game like is he a big, fat slob that just clogs the middle or does he have some pass rush in him?
answered?
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #78
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendave View Post
answered?
Answered with enthusiasm
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #79
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Despite playing only 26 snaps, Knighton made the biggest impact on the Denver defense, finishing at +5.6 overall. He was simply too much for center Ryan Wendell, as he beat him for the tackle at the 8:47 mark of the first quarter and later manhandled Wendell to get in on the stop with 4:47 to go in the second quarter. Even when he didn’t get in on the tackle, Knighton made an impact, particularly with 1:43 to go in the first quarter when he beat Wendell’s reach block, forcing the cutback by RB Stevan Ridley. Of course, Knighton’s biggest play of the game came on the aforementioned sack as he beat Mankins right off the snap to knife into the backfield to take Brady down on the critical 4th-and-3 in the third quarter. Knighton has been one of Denver’s best players this season and he continued this strong play on Sunday.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-championship/

(Stop reading there, however, because they talk about our safety play next...)
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote