The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #426
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
There were at least two felonies committed here. It doesn't matter if Hernandez talks about the murder or not, he will go to jail for obstruction of justice.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #427
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I can't wait to see the tempo that the plays at to slow down. No Welker, Gronk, or AH, no Woodhead out of the backfield. Pretty much all new players in the system. The two new rookie WR's will make mistakes as well.
TIMMAH!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #428
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
There were at least two felonies committed here. It doesn't matter if Hernandez talks about the murder or not, he will go to jail for obstruction of justice.

Considering your predeliction for overstating things like conspiracy theories and Obama this and that I find this very hard to believe.

No info such as this has been released, whats makes you the insider ?
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #429
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Considering your predeliction for overstating things like conspiracy theories and Obama this and that I find this very hard to believe.

Probably the fact that he obstructed justice by destroying video evidence. Plus the fact that a car he rented is connected to the murder. He's involved somehow, and unless he spills it, he will be guilty of obstruction of justice.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #430
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
Probably the fact that he obstructed justice by destroying video evidence. Plus the fact that a car he rented is connected to the murder. He's involved somehow, and unless he spills it, he will be guilty of obstruction of justice.
He either did it or he's covering for a guilty party. My bet is on the former.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #431
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
He either did it or he's covering for a guilty party. My bet is on the former.
Ray Lewis 2.0

(This situation, that is.... with Ray Lewis, we know, the if he didn't commit the murder itself, he at least covered for the guy who did.)

Both Lewis and Hernandez know something they're not telling us.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #432
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Ray Lewis 2.0

(This situation, that is.... with Ray Lewis, we know, the if he didn't commit the murder itself, he at least covered for the guy who did.)

Hernandez will give a few religious utterances on TV and the sports media will fall down in worship while they use a leg to kick Tebow in the balls.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #433
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post

Come back to reality homey.

Maybe you missed that he destroyed his cell phone, his video surveillance system, and that there has been a paper warrant issued for obstruction of justice? If you think that's all a conspiracy, then you're dumber than I thought.

Here's a tweet from a patriots reporter:

Nick Underhill ‏@Nick_Underhill 20h
Been what, four days since cops were last here? Hope Aaron got whatever out by now
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #434
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

There's been no warrant issued for Obstruction. The police might have prepared one, but it hasn't been presented to or signed by a judge yet. If there had been, he would have been taken into custody yesterday when the police went back with the new search warrant. There's no discretion, if he had an active warrant they would have been required to take him into custody at that point.

My guess is they think they're going to have more in the end than just the Obstruction count. No need to get a warrant right now, everyone knows who he is, and he's not fleeing. They'll get their ducks in a row and submit an arrest warrant with everything they've got, Accessory, Murder, Destruction of Evidence, whatever.

Last edited by Hercules Rockefeller; 06-23-2013 at 09:59 AM..
Hercules Rockefeller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #435
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Ray Lewis 2.0

As with Lewis, I think Hernandez was at least there when he was killed.

I think the cops were prepared to go with obstruction but things may have started pointing at Hernandez and they want it all. I just don't understand the destruction of the phone. They can get his records. What else would there be on the phone? A picture?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #436
Punisher
® Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

public execution (crosses fingers)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #437
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Well the fact that there are witnesses that have him at the same night club as the victim the same night he died, I'm going to assume he was involved with the murder to some degree. I'm going to bet he's deeply involved. I mean things are just piling up on this guy. Destroying his cell phone, the home cleaning, the 2 dudes wanting to leave when police got there, trying to get into the Pats facilities when he wasn't allowed, and that witnesses have put him at the same club as the victim the night he died.

It does not look good for this dude right now. He's going to be doing time and it will be this year.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #438
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
public execution (crosses fingers)

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #439
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Hmm... Florence.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #440
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post

I think the cops were prepared to go with obstruction but things may have started pointing at Hernandez and they want it all. I just don't understand the destruction of the phone. They can get his records. What else would there be on the phone? A picture?
Text messages? I assume this can all be gotten from the NSA.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #441
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

WhybeGreen17
Home Invasion gone too far!
Wonder AH story is really a home invasion that went too far. I can believe purps are likely
to smash cell phones and security equipment when in the home they also could have taken a hostage and AH's car. Why else dump a body so close and ditch vehicle there as well? If AH's family was threatened he may be remaining silent till
real culprits are caught out of fear.

JS

Silly Pats fans!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #442
Bacchus

Quote:

pictures, text messages, web sites visited even your contacts in the phone.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #443
Bacchus

Quote:
WhybeGreen17
Wonder AH story is really a home invasion that went too far. I can believe purps are likely
to smash cell phones and security equipment when in the home they also could have taken a hostage and AH's car. Why else dump a body so close and ditch vehicle there as well? If AH's family was threatened he may be remaining silent till

JS

Silly Pats fans!
I have a theory on why the body was so close. If the body is close maybe his cell phone will ping off the same tower as when he is at home as to not prove he was at the scene of the crime.

The reports that have been leaked has stated that AH himself destroyed his phone and security equipment. I imagine if he gave some story of someone else doing it that story would have been leaked.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #444
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:

Obstruction is a good charge, if 3 guys were involved they will want leverage - the best way to get leverage is to have another charge involved to bring in a guy, put him in an interview room, have him spend the night in jail. If Hernandez begins talking he will either sell out a friend or he will provide testimony that can be used against him.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #445
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I have a theory on why the body was so close. If the body is close maybe his cell phone will ping off the same tower as when he is at home as to not prove he was at the scene of the crime.

The reports that have been leaked has stated that AH himself destroyed his phone and security equipment. I imagine if he gave some story of someone else doing it that story would have been leaked.
According to this guy, phones are getting pretty accurate. Odds are, Hernandez didn't have a three year old cell phone.

http://www.tristate-engineering.com/...-accuracy.html

Plus, have you noticed how close the directional maps are when they're giving turn-by-turn directions?
huh?? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #446
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh?? View Post
According to this guy, phones are getting pretty accurate. Odds are, Hernandez didn't have a three year old cell phone.

http://www.tristate-engineering.com/...-accuracy.html

Plus, have you noticed how close the directional maps are when they're giving turn-by-turn directions?
That's pretty interesting.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #447
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Obstruction is a good charge, if 3 guys were involved they will want leverage - the best way to get leverage is to have another charge involved to bring in a guy, put him in an interview room, have him spend the night in jail. If Hernandez begins talking he will either sell out a friend or he will provide testimony that can be used against him.
Obstruction is a small charge.. id keep my mouth shut... better to take obstruction then murder.. id sit on my head in prison.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #448
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
You can get records, but there's too much data going back and forth over the networks for the carriers to retain and store the actual content of what's being sent back over text. The phone, unless it's been physically destroyed or someone manually wipes the phone, will have the content of what was sent.
Hercules Rockefeller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #449
jerseyboiler120

He needs to retail ray lewis' or oj's lawyers.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #450
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
WhybeGreen17

JS

Silly Pats fans!
Give the Pats guy some slack. So long as Hernandez stays quiet, no one will know about the homicide!

Also, I don't know about you folks, but the first thing I do when my family is threatened by home invading murderers is to call a professional cleaning company as soon as they leave. 'Cause getting embarrassed by surprise guests once in a week is already bad enough.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote