The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #951
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Thanks to Apa for digging through all of this schlock and bringing order to chaos.

As this is our first go around with running survivor this year, we are learning on the fly and learning A LOT. OD, I don't know how you did this for 7 years. Hats off to you.

It seems as if we are having fun with bunches of action and chatter so far. Good stuff. Needless to say, Apa and I are communicating more effectively and the gameplay will be streamlined from here on out. Thanks to all of you for your patience and for your active play and backstabbing!

Rules for Round 5 coming shortly.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #952
phibacka31
Ring of Famer

Leggo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Thanks to Apa for digging through all of this schlock and bringing order to chaos.

And this is our first go around with runing survivor this year. We are learning on the fly and learning A LOT. OD, I don't know how you did this for 7 years. Hats off to you.

It seems as if we are having fun and bunches of action and chatter so far. Good stuff. needless to say, Apa and I are communicating more effectively and the gameplay will be streamlined from here on out. Thanks to all of you for your patience and for your active play and backstabbing.

Sweet deal! I'm having fun
phibacka31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #953
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibacka31 View Post
Sweet deal! I'm having fun
Ok, this dude needs to go.

There's no fun in Survivor!
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #954
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

OK, Old Dude is pitching in a bit with Round 5, and he has bidness to attend to tonight. Rules to be posted around 11 AM MST.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #955
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Updated chart --
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #956
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

In da house after my bed time! BUitches!

Does the USS Majik have their mains on line yet?

Tell you what Ido I will tell Irish Sport and the dude who needed all my info before his "Softball Doubleheader" how to fix it and suddenly GHWK will know how to fix them and save the day....Hmmm.... watch out sports fans. YOu think I am the only leak or person who cannot be trusted. I Applaud Irish and the other dude for having the balls to play this game the right way. It is hard being a right hand man andhaving to do the dirty work so someone else on your team can move on deep into the game.

Tell you what since it stinks like sulfur (from GHWK's Sheet he had made in his underworld home of HELL) and you guys are so alone starving for companionship I will send you some tribbles. You can PM kFc dud how to bone it as he is the authourity about all thingsabout being Cameros, Sister loving, Mulltit hair styles or stuff just plane Beastiality related.
Here on the U.S.S. Watermock we would have Cadet Bmore tune into the common Ship Channel using the ships prefix and listen to all you all trying to plan you next day, "Dady I might get Promoted if GHWK is called to the carosel before me!!! Isn;t that great? THere is one great dr on our Ship moms but he is still busy tending to rashes and sores and things he calls STD, he told me to beat it when he said I had Clamidia and I thought it was a flower"

USS WaterMock:
I look foward to working with the team post todays leak, even the ones I asked the special tasks came through for me. I will hit you up Saturday with another Plan. Listen to the lucid guy, I should be lucid by noon Central time as I am back on straight PIMP Hours on weekends or days I don't have clients.

This ain;t your grandma's Logan's run where we all just line up nice and orderly for the CArousel like REQ, or Kahn (My only regret is who you decided to line up behind) and GHWK, and IRISH, And 31 planned, now we got us a Star Fleet issued wrench in the works and Logan has to run around looking for a replacement engine for a 1976 Caraousel killing maching for the lemmings to line up in.

The thing about being turly loyal is that because people don't see just how loyal or self scraficing a guy is until the game is over. When I am not on a handfull of sleep meds I am confident that I am loved by the famlby unit and and the game is just a game, but when I get hopped up with the night meds and still can't sleep then I just get bitter about the snitches and the diversion attempts to discredit my team.

We are in a good spot and the Federation Monkey wrench I wedged in the Rats merry go ****-ass-round used to kill the sheep and lemmings in an orderly way has already which given them away.

It is going to take that hot 7 of 9 chick to get any info out of lucid BroncoSteven After today boys. I only need about 14 seconds with her, then GHWK can have my sloppy seconds. Irish, be a sport and hope that GHWK doesn;t pass 7 Of 9 on to 31 before you get her, at least make her wash her cooter, unless you like that kind of thing.

I got a roll, it has been 3 and 1/25th of an hour since the last hand full of Goofballs so if no one says anything to my Dr I will call it an even 4 hours and toss em back with a side of a tube of Testors in a brown paper lunch sack!

****!

If Denziel can fly and crash land saving lives of those o the plane after a night out with Hoochiemomma and Illegal substances then I can command the U.S.S WaterMock with Honor and Dignity to my crew and her allies hopped up on all sorts of sheet I have legit scripts for MANNNGGGG!

Just don't mainline your ****, chew the life out of it but dont be going all Bill Burroughs, quickest way to die. THe huffing is a bad idea but that sharpie was asking for it. ANd never mix Morphine, Tequila, and rent a room at the Jousha tree national park alone with out someone who can drive that big ole infedamine needle into your heard and kick start that b****.

Tomorrow this putz will rise after noon semi lucid for a whil because I will have been up typing this and eating a couple bags of dorritios and all the cookies my wife forgot to hide then Lucidly I will come up with a plan to b**** slap the rest for the GHWK crew one by one. Just like TOS Kirk would have done.

WHere is Dr. McCoy when you need him to set up a heparin lock and load it up with some Fantnyl and Michael Jackson type surgery drugs to sleep. THat is the **** I am a Talking a bout. BOOOOUoooouuuuuYYyyEEEEEEES (and Gunns)!

Remember straight Pimp hours, 11am Central b****es!

Don't fear me, I am only the PALE RIDER, fear the other 3 horsemen unless they got into sniffing the Nitrox or left over paint.

Good luck to the snitches. I just hope LucidSteven remembers his plan that Hoppedup Steven Made.

Plust Hopped up Steven keeps hiding my undies in the trunk of my wifes car and hers in mine which doesn;t bother her because she does not work PImp hours and she has to leave by 7 am every day. I cannot wait for my 5 year old to wear a 33waist X 30 long pair of parachute pants so I have backup.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #957
The Mole
Chomolungma

Tenzig Norgay

Quid Pro Quo
The Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #958
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mole View Post

Quid Pro Quo
Dammit Bones Pop that babby into the 1st good vein you see!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #959
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Carmelita hold me tighter, I think Im sinking down,

I hear Mariachi static on my radio
And the tubes they glow in the dark
BUT YOU'RE THERE in Ensenada
And I'm STUCK here in USS WAtermock

Carmelita hold me tighter
I think I'm sinking down
And I'm all strung out on heroin
On the outskirts of town

Well, I'm sittin' here playing solitaire
With my pearl-handled deck
The county won't give me no more methadone
And they cut off your welfare check

I think I'm sinking down
On the outskirts of town

Well, I pawned my Smith-Corona
And I went to meet my man
He hangs out down on Alvarado Street
By the Pioneer chicken stand

I think I'm sinking down
On the outskirts of town

I think I'm sinking down

Last edited by broncosteven; 06-21-2013 at 11:22 PM..
Old 06-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #960
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Should have taken the money Toombs.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #961
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Should have saved that little gem of creativity for his death rant.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #962
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Round 5 Rules

DOUBLE ELIMINATION ....(maybe)

Mr. Spock has calculated that for this round there is a 98.35 percent probability that TWO players will be eliminated.

The player acquiring the most negative votes on the ship that attracts the most negative votes WILL BE ELIMINATED. If no other ship acquires any other votes for any of its members (an extremely unlikely possibility) then we stop there. However, assuming the conflict escalates and more than one ship takes on damage, then the player acquiring the most votes on the ship attracting the second-most negative votes WILL ALSO BE ELIMINATED.

MUTUAL ANNIHILATION … what a concept!

Votes may only be cast against crew members of ships other than your own.

For your convenience, here is a list of current locations and assignments:

U.S.S. Dortoh
Captain/Commanding Officer Bowtown
Lt./Chief Engineer DBroncos4life
Ensign/Weapons Officer BroncoMan4Ever
Cadet Quoydogs
Commie Mutant Traitor Phibacka31

U.S.S. Watermock
Captain/Commanding Officer Broncosteven
Lt./Chief Engineer Falconer
Ensign/Weapons Officer Gunns
Cadet Bmoremanning

U.S.S. Majik
Captain/Commanding Officer Rabb
Lt./Chief Engineer Dr. Broncenstein
Ensign/Weapons Officer ghwk
Cadet Irish Stout

U.S.S. McGaffney
Captain/Commanding Officer Heyneck
Lt./Chief Engineer BFLOSurvivor
Ensign/Weapons Officer Ludo21

ALL VOTES MUST BE SENT TO theAPAOps5 AND JCMElway NO LATER THAN 6 PM MST/ 8 PM EST on MONDAY, June 24, 2013.

Just a minute Captain … I’m getting something more …

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, that was all the simple part. Now for the complicated part. Please pay attention because I have a D&D game coming up this afternoon and will be busy looting the Banewarrens of Ptolus and won’t be around to field any questions.

So here we go with the complicated stuff …

To Begin: Some of you may have acquired bonus stuff in previous rounds, such as an extra vote that you can use in this round. If so, YOU MUST DESIGNATE THIS, in your voting email, as “bonus stuff.” Failure to do so will invalidate said “bonus stuff.” If you can’t properly label it, you don’t deserve it in the first place. Inform the administrators what you are doing with your “bonus stuff” in the first section of your email. Then proceed to the next step. Those of you who do not have “bonus stuff” can ignore this instruction and go directly to the next step.

The next step is to elect one of two tactical options: The Starfleet Option or The Romulan Incursion Option. Choose only one of these two options and designate your choice in your voting email. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR VOTE.

Okay, so what, exactly, do these options consist of?

THE STARFLEET OPTION

For those of you having a hard time understanding the rules, this is definitely the way to go. If you choose the Starfleet option, you automatically get a “shield” this round, which will reduce the total number of votes tallied against you by one. That may not seem like a lot, but it might be the difference between life and death.

In addition, you get two votes. You shall designate these as phaser one and phaser two. (These are in addition to any bonus votes you received which are covered separately in the section above.) Inform the administrators which player you have targeted with each phaser. As always, you can only target crewmembers of a different ship.

Helpful tip: If you decide to split your phasers by firing at two different targets and if one of those targets is a higher priority than the other, use phaser TWO for your highest priority. Why? Because there is a chance that Phaser One will be hijacked and redirected by a sneaky bastard Romulan boarding party. There is no chance, however, that phaser TWO will be hijacked.

Simple? Yes.

THE ROMULAN INCURSION OPTION

Instead of choosing the Starfleet Option, you may choose the Romulan Incursion Option. Again, you must clearly designate this on your voting email OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALIDATED.

There are a couple of drawbacks to choosing this option. First, you do not get a personal shield. Thus, unlike people employing Starfleet Tactics, there will be no reduction of the votes against you.

Second, you only get one phaser bank. To make matters even worse, this phaser bank may be stolen and redirected by someone employing Romulan Tactics against yourself.

Well, that’s quite a hose job you may think. But here are the benefits. If you choose the Romulan Incursion Option, you may “override” the targeting system for phaser bank One of any other player. (Or, if the other player is using Romulan Tactics, their only phaser). Simply designate whose phaser you are stealing and who you are redirecting it against. It may be redirected against any crew member on any ship except your own.

There is one final drawback, however. If someone else has already hijacked the phaser in question (due to earlier voting) your attempted incursion fails. Whatever redirection you attempted will not happen.

I think that about covers it.

To repeat:

ALL VOTES MUST BE SENT TO theAPAOps5 AND JCMElway NO LATER THAN 6 PM MST/ 8 PM EST on MONDAY, June 24, 2013.

Good luck and good hunting.

Last edited by JCMElway; 06-22-2013 at 05:21 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #963
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #964
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

The Romulan option is the ghetto equivalent of a drive by shooting.

Shields up!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #965
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Shouldn't security officers having received more than 12 votes be eligible for bonus stuff? Like a couple of extra phasers hidden in the boots?

Last edited by ghwk; 06-22-2013 at 08:08 AM..
Old 06-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #966
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Going to the lake. Won't be online till Sunday night. Peace out biatches.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #967
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #968
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #969
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Shouldn't security officers having received more than 12 votes be eligible for bonus stuff? Like a couple of extra phasers hidden in the boots?
You should be in sick bay the rest of the game tending to those wounds.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #970
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Thanks Old Dude! He has found the one or two holes that would have casued us clarification problems and shored them up. He made the round announcement look pretty to boot. Awesome!!

By the by, just got done mapping out the game for the last week and a half. You're all in for quite a ride.....

Last edited by JCMElway; 06-22-2013 at 11:37 AM..
Old 06-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #971
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You should be in sick bay the rest of the game tending to those wounds.
Well this should be an easy round for everyone, you or me.

Just remember folks BS will come at you at some point. Now is a great time to remove the biggest threat in the game.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #972
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post

It seems as if we are having fun with bunches of action and chatter so far. Good stuff. Needless to say, Apa and I are communicating more effectively and the gameplay will be streamlined from here on out. Thanks to all of you for your patience and for your active play and backstabbing!

Then I will add **** and more **** as important questions come rolling in that I had no idea could be an issue. I will then change some **** around and you will yell "****! What the **** is going on?" It won't matter because more **** will be added to the rules to cover up the **** you brought up and the **** I laid onto the game when I was ****ting on the game.

Have fun!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #973
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Old 06-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #974
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Well this should be an easy round for everyone, you or me.

Just remember folks BS will come at you at some point. Now is a great time to remove the biggest threat in the game.
I am not the biggest threat in the game, just giving the common man a chance to "Play to win the Game"! Herm couldn't pull it off but his team was in MO. I have a better team that will stand behind me toe to toe while I go

MANO A MANO with GHWK and his crew of thugs.

This game is playing out just like a Raymond Chandler novel.

THis round I will be Phil Marlow, the next round I will go back to the great Gene Kranz.

Rest up and drink lots of fluids Irish sport, Phibacka31, GHWK and even DB4L who I might work with to take out GHWK or not. Haven't made my mind up yet.

LOVE and Peace to my friends who are too numerous to name here.

I got a feeling GHWK and his flunkies have hopped into a 70's Chevy to spend their last weekend full of Fear and Loathing in Vegas. Hope they have a lawyer who packed the shrooms and enough Speed or Blow to keep them going for the next couple days. While PhiBacka31 or Irish Stud brought the typewriter or iPad to document the paranoid meyhem going on as they stratagize in a rented room full of purple haze and substances lined up on the counter tops and mirrors.

GHWK:
"...hey maaaaan......maybe China man.....we got to go to China man.... and hide out there man...until their juice is low man!"

DB4k:
"MmmmeaAAANNNN! **** the Juice, we anint got it, we need a play but he is too strong right now man!"

IRISH CLOUD:
"Hey DB when did you jump into the trunk and follow us here? Go buy us some surf and turfs EUNUCH!" and we will think about keeping you around. (Eunuch/DB4l leaves to buy Surf and turf's).
Irish Spring:
"F maaaaaannnnn, the Juice knows I am a leak, do you know how the Juice deals with leaks Man! I am not long for the game man. YOU said Rocket Boy Mancrush Lover would think Phi and I were part of his crew man". "You said keep working him he won't remember anything because he is old and eats a bottle of perc;s and ambien every 3-4 hours."

(Loud Snorting sounds stage right)
GHWK:
"Whoo I feel like I can now out lift Superman Boyeee!"

Phibacka31:
"Man my (SNORTS A Keith Richards line of Blow) softball line never fails. How did he see though that?

(Snort)
Irish Mob:
"Maybe when you reappeared during your "game" asking for even more information (SNORT, SNORT, SNORT). After that they knew fer sure we was leaking more info to GHWK than the ISP's leak to the US Government.:

GHWK:
"China man, China is the answer, we can always go to North Korea if we need jobs, they need people willing to test their nukes for them, it is not like if I flew and Nuke into a aircarft carrier it would blow, this is NK we are talking about."

IRish Spot:
"IDK man, maybe Rodman is a double agent and he has us pulled out and thrown into Gitmo..."

(DB4L crawls in through the window like a rat bastard)

DB4L:
"Hello b****es! Back with the Surf and Turf"

Phibacka31:
"That smells more like a **** and Turd where did you find those?

DB4L:
"I walked up and down the hotel and motel hallways until I found all the fixings." This was my same plan for signing up with people to play Survivor with only difference is for the Surf and Turf I stopped off in a strip club/truck stop mens room. I met Spider working the Glory Hole, I told him how the game is going and he said "Your ****ed, now pay me my seven dollars, throat punches are free. Anyways I passed on the throat punch but I found some great eats, some of it wasn't sitting in the sun all day, this is how I feed my self man it works I's tell you!

GHWK:
"Irish and Phi, dump him in boys town and make sure he has a sign taped to his back that says "Will work on hands and knees for food"

Irish & Phi:
"Done Boss but can we eat our surf and turfs 1st?"

GHWK:
"Run it throught the dishwasher 1st then microwave it."

(Snort, SNOOOOOOOORRRTTTTTTTT, Snort, Sss[Cought]nnNNNN[cough] ORT! HHHHAAAAAAA!CHEW! GHWK shoots all the "coke" all over the room.

GHWK:
"Great there goes the cocaine you fools!"

DB4L:
"ummm GHWK, that wasn't coke, REQ's guy was way too expensive so he sold me a Kilo of Baby powder for the same price."

GHWK:
(Wringing DB4l's neck)"how do I get you on to Broncosteven's ship and out of what is left of my hair, Wes Welkers guy told me it is going to take a couple months for the $100K of hair plugs to take hold and I already pulled out $40k of it!

DB4L:
*Gasp*gasp**(strained) "Mmmmaaaayyyyyy (gulp of air) be, (Gulp) I can Ask him(Breathes heavy for a while)

GHWK:
"Perfect! Broncosteven will never expect the old double double triple cross this time and mean while........(turns back to DB still breathing heavy trying to get air to his pea brain) have you been calling me at work and jerking off to my voice as I take your order at PaPa Johns Pizza deliveries?! That Heavy breathing sounds way too familiar!"

DB4L:
"Kahn has Kuper, BroncoSteve has the hottest man man on the planet. I can't help it that every time I hear me some "I will always, love you" on my Whitney Mix tape I think of the time I walked in on you and Irish and PHIbacka making a 3 backed beast and pulling a train. Do you know how long I longed to be the 4th! You guys dress as a Construction worker, an Irish Cop, a (sobbing...) cowboy.............(Sobbing) why can't I be the Indian chief? Please tell me your not bringing kFcStud in rather than me! Say it Aint so!" Sobbing..."Even The Dave had Bea Arthur mmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnn. (Sob, Sob, Sob)

Fade out to

TO BE Continued
Old 06-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #975
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Your rants are weaker with Conklin not a round.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote