The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #851
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Or we should just line up for slaughter behind GHWK.

Anyone who hasn't passed deceptive info fishing for info isn't playing this game the right way.

Those who have worked with me in the past know they can trust me, those who bail will just follow the judas goat to slaughter.


My back still runs bloody from the knife you put in it last year. How many others playing as well? I'm telling you all just switch your vote publicly like I have. This could be the best open blindside in the history of Survivor.

Trust you my a$$.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #852
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
You're the biggest snake here.
Hey Kaylore, how many votes do you have this round?
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #853
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,446

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
You're the biggest snake here.
Nope, Believe it or not I am not the biggest, just one of them.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #854
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
GHWK

You can vote me off after I take out GHWK and DB4l
That will be hard to do with when you are voted out this round
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #855
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

[QUOTE=broncosteven;3866666]See this is why I needed to make a bold move now.

Why wait and see what happens when I could control my own destiny.

It is the same reason why Gene argued for the Free return trajectory he knew he could control destiny that way rather than panic and fire engines that might or might not work and hope the crew makes it home.[/QUOTE]

SEE!! He's ****ing delusional.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #856
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

If I recall correctly, once a vote is cast it is permanent. You can't just switch back and forth...hell if I were running the ship, I'd negate all your votes for the round just for possibly confusing me and making tabulations harder
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #857
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
You're the biggest snake here.
This! I F'ing told everyone I was telling the truth.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #858
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
This! I F'ing told everyone I was telling the truth.
what about me? I thought I was a snake.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #859
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
what about me? I thought I was a snake.
Old snake, no teeth. You got squished in round one.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #860
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
what about me? I thought I was a snake.
You are compost.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #861
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Well BrocoSteven has gone quiet so he must be PM'ing everyone in the game.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #862
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,339

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You are compost.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #863
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Well BrocoSteven has gone quiet so he must be PM'ing everyone in the game.
I'm a lot of things, but I don't see people calling me out for being untrustworthy. Keep that in mind people when a poster comes begging to kill me because I'm too powerful! He doesn't want me gone because I have power, he wants me gone because I'm a threat!!!! Don't do his dirty work.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #864
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,446

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Well BrocoSteven has gone quiet so he must be PM'ing everyone in the game.
Your the one lamenting that you only get 1 PM per minute. Everything is flowing the way I was told it would.

Love Phiback for helping me out.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #865
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I'm a lot of things, but I don't see people calling me out for being untrustworthy. Keep that in mind people when a poster comes begging to kill me because I'm too powerful! He doesn't want me gone because I have power, he wants me gone because I'm a threat!!!! Don't do his dirty work.
I've got a better shot at winning Survivor 8 than you. You are NOT a threat.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #866
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,446

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I'm a lot of things, but I don't see people calling me out for being untrustworthy. Keep that in mind people when a poster comes begging to kill me because I'm too powerful! He doesn't want me gone because I have power, he wants me gone because I'm a threat!!!! Don't do his dirty work.
If you were a real threat you would have been gone by now.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #867
The Mole
Chomolungma
 
The Mole's Avatar
 
Tenzig Norgay

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Climbing for knowledge
Posts: 216
Default




Quid Pro Quo
The Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #868
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Your the one lamenting that you only get 1 PM per minute. Everything is flowing the way I was told it would.

Love Phiback for helping me out.
You better hope so because you are up s**t creek if you are wrong.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #869
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
If you were a real threat you would have been gone by now.
Right just like I was dead after I leaked your lies in the thread. Blah blah next.

Last edited by DBroncos4life; 06-21-2013 at 02:33 PM..
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #870
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
I've got a better shot at winning Survivor 8 than you. You are NOT a threat.
Ha ha keep begging people to vote for you.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #871
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Ha ha keep begging people to vote for you.
I don't know if you've noticed, but the last two votes were spearheaded by me...Tis a shame it's too late to drive this round toward you
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #872
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
I don't know if you've noticed, but the last two votes were spearheaded by me...Tis a shame it's too late to drive this round toward you
Oh no the guy that is dead says we should vote this guy off. Heard that **** before.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #873
The Mole
Chomolungma
 
The Mole's Avatar
 
Tenzig Norgay

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Climbing for knowledge
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
That seems like you guys may have to do a lot of math on this one.



Quid Pro Quo
The Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #874
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

When's the deadline?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #875
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,446

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

So lets see

If we can establish a pattern here. by the last couple pages.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Denver Broncos