The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #301
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,144

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Wonder how Hernandez would have handled a Tebow rookie haircut?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #302
Powderaddict
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Read the comments on there. Pats fans sre PROUD that the organization can cover up for thugs. No wonder Welker wasn't happy there.
This one was funny:

"Wes Welker created a murderer."

There are some idiot comments, but some of the posters on that site are pretty funny.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #303
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Yeah pissed that a team leader would brush off a rookie.

Patriots fans are some interesting people. And by interesting I mean dumb as a box of rocks. The comments for that article...good God.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #304
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Suddenly the TE corps that people around here sweat so much about isn't that great anymore.

Enter Tim Tebow for TE reps in training camp.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #305
Pseudofool
Cynic at Large
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Kingdom of Solipsism
Posts: 2,896

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Me?
Default

Aaron Hernandez Step by Step Guide for Being Investigated for Murder
Pseudofool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #306
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Suddenly the TE corps that people around here sweat so much about isn't that great anymore.

Enter Tim Tebow for TE reps in training camp.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #307
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Suddenly the TE corps that people around here sweat so much about isn't that great anymore.

Enter Tim Tebow for TE reps in training camp.
there is some clown saying Tebow will be the best TE since Tony G
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #308
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

"You have to be smarter than the dvd player."

*sees "hate me now" tattoo*

"Uh, good luck with that."
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #309
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
LMAO...he looks back late (due to inexperience I would guess) and the pass is terribly thrown (it's supposed to be toward the sideline, not behind his head and nearly picked off). You Tebow haters are hilarious. I'm not saying that he can or will play TE well if they ask him to give it a try, but that gif is evidence of nothing but your own ignorance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #310
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,146

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
LMAO...he looks back late (due to inexperience I would guess) and the pass is terribly thrown (it's supposed to be toward the sideline, not behind his head and nearly picked off). You Tebow haters are hilarious. I'm not saying that he can or will play TE well if they ask him to give it a try, but that gif is evidence of nothing but your own ignorance.
Keep suckin' on Tebow. It is what you do best!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #311
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

There's a video report at the Denver comPost website that Hernandez destroyed home security video tape and hired a team of cleaners to scrub down his house. This is not pretty.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #312
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,489

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
There's a video report at the Denver comPost website that Hernandez destroyed home security video tape and hired a team of cleaners to scrub down his house. This is not pretty.
whoa, if only we knew this information yesterday


bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #313
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
LMAO...he looks back late (due to inexperience I would guess) and the pass is terribly thrown (it's supposed to be toward the sideline, not behind his head and nearly picked off). You Tebow haters are hilarious. I'm not saying that he can or will play TE well if they ask him to give it a try, but that gif is evidence of nothing but your own ignorance.
anyone can play TE right Agemnon? lmao

Tebow is better off sticking with QB.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #314
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Patriots fans are some interesting people. And by interesting I mean dumb as a box of rocks. The comments for that article...good God.


I was permabanned from Patriots Planet for hurting the feelers of a group of very catty and unspayed females who kept lifting their tails and territorially spraying at me.

They must be so proud.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #315
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
anyone can play TE right Agemnon? lmao

Tebow is better off sticking with QB.
He's always said he will do no position besides QB. He's volunteered to be a dummy at other positions, but don't expect him to actually learn to play that position with competency and regularity.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #316
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer
 
i4jelway7's Avatar
 
loves haters & trolls

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Wonder if he got advice from Belichick and Goodell on how to destroy video footage.
I had to tweet that ^
i4jelway7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #317
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
There's a video report at the Denver comPost website that Hernandez destroyed home security video tape and hired a team of cleaners to scrub down his house. This is not pretty.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #318
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
anyone can play TE right Agemnon? lmao

Tebow is better off sticking with QB.
Did you read my post retard? I made it clear that I wasn't saying he could or would play TE well if asked to. I was simply calling you out on your bull****.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #319
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,144

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
He's always said he will do no position besides QB. He's volunteered to be a dummy at other positions, but don't expect him to actually learn to play that position with competency and regularity.
He'll have to change his receiving motion
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #320
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Did you read my post retard? I made it clear that I wasn't saying he could or would play TE well if asked to. I was simply calling you out on your bull****.
lmao!! please continue to be butthurt over me reply to DBs post and all things negative about Tebow.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #321
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

I learned from the Pats board if Julius Thomas and Virgil Green made a baby it would be named Zach Sudfed. He is going to be a stud.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #322
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,144

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default



I see a tat redo in his future. Prison homies are not going to allow that sissy shiit
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #323
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
lmao!! please continue to be butthurt over me reply to DBs post and all things negative about Tebow.
Just like to call bull**** when I see it...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #324
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,144

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Just like to call bull**** when I see it...
so you must get real vocal when standing in front of a mirror.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #325
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I learned from the Pats board if Julius Thomas and Virgil Green made a baby it would be named Zach Sudfed. He is going to be a stud.
Wait, they are banking on an undrafted free agent now? Jesus, might as well go back to hoping Tebow can become a TE.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Denver Broncos