The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #626
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Less than two hours to go. More than a few people have not sent ME a PM. Not sure if it only went to JCM

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 06-20-2013 at 12:17 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #627
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,182
Default

All I know is, something smells good in stinksville.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #628
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post


Ve haff vays of makink you talk.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #629
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Less than an hour to go. More than a few people have not sent ME a PM. Not sure if it only went to JCM
The deadline is 3 PM MST
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #630
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,608

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
You are not even hiding it..
Did you see my response to you on the last page? I am not hiding it. The last 24 hours I have been campaigning against you. I've been very open and honest about it. Just because I have pushing the Bmore hate doesn't mean anything personally. It just means that I think its time to space you... I know that if you stick around too long you will win this thing. Nobody else sees it or sees you for what you really are...
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #631
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,608

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Less than an hour to go. More than a few people have not sent ME a PM. Not sure if it only went to JCM
This is excellent news!!!


IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET - VOTE BMORE MANNING! Send me a PM with your vote and I'll buy you a beer!
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #632
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Did you see my response to you on the last page? I am not hiding it. The last 24 hours I have been campaigning against you. I've been very open and honest about it. Just because I have pushing the Bmore hate doesn't mean anything personally. It just means that I think its time to space you... I know that if you stick around too long you will win this thing. Nobody else sees it or sees you for what you really are...
And what am I really..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #633
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
The deadline is 3 PM MST
Yes, I know but I was just putting a friendly warning out. In case anyone forgot.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #634
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Ah ok, thanks Rabb. I see what you meant. Yes the deadline is 3pm MST

So less than TWO hours to go.

Sorry about that.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #635
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,608

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
And what am I really..?
Hard to describe... but, if you do a Google Images search for "trouble and darkness" you will find a lot of Anime porn. That was strange... and perhaps telling?

All I know is that if we leave you aboard the Survivor craft for too long, this will be a good day:

Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #636
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,428
Default

Consider yourselves warned:

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #637
phibacka31
Ring of Famer
 
phibacka31's Avatar
 
Leggo

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Grapevine, TX
Posts: 1,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Dayum. Have either Falconer or Phibacka31 posted a single time in this game?
Only vote I missed was vote one as I had some technical difficulties... Won't happen again. I voted round 2 and already casted vote this round
phibacka31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #638
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,428
Default

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #639
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Ah ok, thanks Rabb. I see what you meant. Yes the deadline is 3pm MST

So less than TWO hours to go.

Sorry about that.
Yeah no worries...I wasn't trying to be a cockarooni or anything.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #640
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple
 
Oleg Gordievsky's Avatar
 
Too shabby never!

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Dayum. Have either Falconer or Phibacka31 posted a single time in this game?
If Oleg is making remembering rightly, Falconer is sonofwhore who won Survivor contesting years past.

Ignore him and make peril! Oleg kidding you never, dumbskies!
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #641
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Gordievsky View Post
If Oleg is making remembering rightly, Falconer is sonofwhore who won Survivor contesting years past.

Ignore him and make peril! Oleg kidding you never, dumbskies!
No one ever votes Falconer off this game ever. It's like people enjoy him winning.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #642
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,408

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
And what am I really..?
Someone who needs to clean his PM's out more frequently.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #643
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 23,521

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #644
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,837

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Just to clarify, if you get two cloaks, you can be shielded from one vote. If you get three cloaks, you can be shielded from two votes. The first cloak simply obscures who you voted for in this round from the rest of the players.

Also, if you want to use a cloak from an interloper, you have to announce you are using that cloak PRE-VOTE. In other words, if the deadline passes and you got three votes and want to use the protection then, you are out of luck.

Clear as mud?

Good.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #645
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,744

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Someone who needs to clean his PM's out more frequently.
Why I don't play survivor. I am a horder of PMs. I am at 98% and can't see myself erasing any. I have Arkie's phone # just in case and of course you never can throw away ones from Mock. Seems I would need to erase 75% of them and I can't see myself doing it. Ludo, I will always cherish the Arizona PM you sent me in 2006.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #646
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 23,521

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Why I don't play survivor. I am a horder of PMs. I am at 98% and can't see myself erasing any. I have Arkie's phone # just in case and of course you never can throw away ones from Mock. Seems I would need to erase 75% of them and I can't see myself doing it. Ludo, I will always cherish the Arizona PM you sent me in 2006.
send me it... i forgot what it said
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #647
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,837

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

BTW,

We have a special guest star introducing the rules for our 4th round. Please treat him nicely.

Thanks!!!
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #648
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,428
Default

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #649
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,837

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Just to clarify, if you get two cloaks, you can be shielded from one vote. If you get three cloaks, you can be shielded from two votes. The first cloak simply obscures who you voted for in this round from the rest of the players.

Also, if you want to use a cloak from an interloper, you have to announce you are using that cloak PRE-VOTE. In other words, if the deadline passes and you got three votes and want to use the protection then, you are out of luck.

Clear as mud?

Good.
Another thing to add, you also have to announce when you would like who you voted to be obscured from the rest of the players. You may do that at any round during the game.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #650
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Just to clarify, if you get two cloaks, you can be shielded from one vote. If you get three cloaks, you can be shielded from two votes. The first cloak simply obscures who you voted for in this round from the rest of the players.

Also, if you want to use a cloak from an interloper, you have to announce you are using that cloak PRE-VOTE. In other words, if the deadline passes and you got three votes and want to use the protection then, you are out of luck.

Clear as mud?

Good.
Maybe it would be clear if the guys giving the cloaks to me didn't talk in riddles. Maybe I got all three maybe I need to buy new socks.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Denver Broncos