The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #51
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Without additional bad news, a recovery seems likelier [than a long-term decline]. So far, there’s not much evidence that the “scandals” or controversies of the last few months have much staying power. With the NSA dominating the news of the last few weeks, you could be forgiven for forgetting about Benghazi, IRS targeting, or the AP leaks. The sequester, which prompted an initial decline in the president’s approval ratings, might have also slipped your mind.

Without additional revelations, what’s going to keep the NSA controversy alive? My hunch: nothing, just like the controversies that preceded it. The NSA controversy might be especially likely to dissipate, since Republicans don’t appear keen on mounting a sustained attack on a program they have a record of supporting.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...ndal-wont-last
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #52
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Some Americans expect their president to have higher morals and character.....

Personally I don't give a **** that he ****ed or blew a load on Lewinski.....I'm just pissed he did it on the taxpayer's dime....and surely the leader of the free world could score a hot super model or actress, etc.......hell anyone of us could have nailed Lewinsky.
So you don't expect a President to act with a certain level of decorum while in office? Getting caught shoving cigars up an interns **** will go down in history. 100 yrs from now kids will read up on it and say holy cow this one got caught shoving a cigar up an interns vag. Seriously that will stand out more then he reformed welfare and the nasdaq went nuts under him. Bush should have murdered some intern p***Y and set a precedent for all time. Every Pres has to bang his interns.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #53
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

then we could have a first lady and a whore, instead of just a first lady who is often hard to make fun of. Honestly who was more fun Monica lewinski or the Quaker Oats chick Bush married. Bwaaaaaa!
Old 06-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #54
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Who here would stay faithful to hilliary the dick shrinker Clinton? Seriously who knows what up here cooze, could be a creature just like Southpark said.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #55
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Laura Bush always struck me as a woman walking around with a Prozac IV on constant drip. I doubt she remembers being in the WH.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote