The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #76
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Chiefs have had a talented team capable of making a playoff run the last 3 years.
Coaching and QB play have ruined it.
You seriously think coaching and QB play were all that was wrong with the abortion of a team that was the Chiefs last year? Seriously?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #77
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Look at this article. Guy who wrote it is a clown. Says KC will win and his reason.................the Broncos are 1 neck injury from sucking, his exact words. Really? We're going that route again? He picked KC last year as well. What I find stupid is that his reason KC wins is based on "what if's". Well, what if Charles goes down? What if Alex Smith goes down? For that matter, what if anybody's #1 QB goes down. Don't you think that's going to hurt any team, sure it is.
What's funny about that is that there is a pretty good chance our backup QB is better than Alex Smith. And that's coming from a guy who has never been a big fan of the Osweiler pick.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #78
400HZ
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Chiefs have had a talented team capable of making a playoff run the last 3 years.
Coaching and QB play have ruined it.
Oh we know. Bob and KCStud have been informing us for years. Every season KC fans get it in their heads that KC is an elite team one or two pieces away, and every season they end up drafting top 5. It doesn't add up, man.
400HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #79
B-Large

This thread is retarded... Why in the world do we think the scrub teams in the AFC will be worth ****, let alone beat the Broncos?

Should I post an offensive lineup to make this all moot, or just ridicule those who are stupid?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #80
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400HZ View Post
Oh we know. Bob and KCStud have been informing us for years. Every season KC fans get it in their heads that KC is an elite team one or two pieces away, and every season they end up drafting top 5. It doesn't add up, man.
Probably has something to do with how they convince themselves that their good players are elite, their mediocre players are good, and their bad players are mediocre. Chiefs fans are about as delusional as they come.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #81
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
This thread is retarded... Why in the world do we think the scrub teams in the AFC will be worth ****, let alone beat the Broncos?

Should I post an offensive lineup to make this all moot, or just ridicule those who are stupid?
I vote for ridicule.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #82
B-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I don't get why people are saying that. Our roster improved pretty much across the board, and Manning is supposedly feeling much better now. Barring injuries, I don't see how our record gets worse this year.
Barring injury, this Bronco team in deep, complete and veteran..

... On both sides of the ball.... I have already considered the West a cake walk, bring on the incomplete Patriots and lets get rocking...
Old 06-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #83
B-Large

Quote:
I vote for ridicule.
The rest of the West should be terrified of the Broncos for at least 2 years.... I mean, this team is stacked and better than last season, minus that dope Dumervil... Chiefs, chargers and whatever that other team is fans should be ashamed to be talking smack here...
Old 06-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #84
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

After further consideration I believe we will go 19 & 0 thus wiping the collective smirk off the ancient Dolphins faces of the 70's (or when ever the hell they went undefeated).
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #85
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
After further consideration I believe we will go 19 & 0 thus wiping the collective smirk off the ancient Dolphins faces of the 70's (or when ever the hell they went undefeated).
Wow that would be so terrific!!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #86
Rolandftw

Only in KC do you go 2-14, and it is a foregone conclusion that you're better then two teams that outscored them 109-49 in 4 games.

Yes, KC added some pieces to their team that should make them better but I don't see how it's a foregone conclusion they're better then SD or even Oakland.

Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Buffalo are all games that you would think KC would have a shot at winning. But they are all on the road... since '97 are 2-10 in the state of Florida. They're 1-10 in Buffalo their last 11 games.

For KC to have a turnaround, will need to get wins in places they usually do not.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #87
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The Chiefs have some half-ass quick fix every offseason that fans get all pumped up about. Good to see the trend continue.
Coming from a Chargers fan this is just priceless.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #88
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandftw View Post
Only in KC do you go 2-14, and it is a foregone conclusion that you're better then two teams that outscored them 109-49 in 4 games.

Yes, KC added some pieces to their team that should make them better but I don't see how it's a foregone conclusion they're better then SD or even Oakland.

Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Buffalo are all games that you would think KC would have a shot at winning. But they are all on the road... since '97 are 2-10 in the state of Florida. They're 1-10 in Buffalo their last 11 games.

For KC to have a turnaround, will need to get wins in places they usually do not.
7 or 8 wins is my guess.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #89
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Probably has something to do with how they convince themselves that their good players are elite, their mediocre players are good, and their bad players are mediocre. Chiefs fans are about as delusional as they come.
6 pro bowlers, 2 other players ranked in the top 100 players of 2013 and a 1st overall draft pick. Yeah we sure do pump that a lot.

I'm pretty sure you're the dumbass who said Rahim Moore is better than Eric Berry
Old 06-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #90
Stuck in Cali

Any team that drafts a right tackle with the first overall pick clearly knows what they are doing.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #91
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Actually, those 2 clowns are correct on being two pieces away from a championship. Those 2 pieces are offense and defense.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #92
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
Any team that drafts a right tackle with the first overall pick clearly knows what they are doing.
To be fair he would be their LT if they could have traded Albert for the 2nd rounder they were looking for. Their OL will be much imporoved.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #93
400HZ
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
6 pro bowlers, 2 other players ranked in the top 100 players of 2013 and a 1st overall draft pick. Yeah we sure do pump that a lot.

I'm pretty sure you're the dumbass who said Rahim Moore is better than Eric Berry
This is the classic Chief attitude that just slays me. WE HAVE SO MUCH TALENT!!! Ya ---- and won TWO games last year! TWO GAMES!!! Drafting at the top of the order every year will get you some talented players, no doubt, but doesn't anyone care that all those Pro Bowlers never win? Or are you all just too pumped for Johnny Manziel?
Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 AM   #94
400HZ
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli

Quote:
Coming from a Chargers fan this is just priceless.
We don't fix anything, nor do we brag about it.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #95
Raider Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Raiders do not have a starting QB on their roster, they may develop one down the road but as of week 1 Flynn doesn't have enough experience to elevate a bad team with no playmakers. Allen is going to regret his decision to leave Denver.
McFadden is not a playmaker?

I will agree that QB play is a huge issue....but if they get back to the power running game they ran with Campbell caretaking the offense they should be improved. Just having Sparano coaching the OL and not that dopey stretch and cut scheme that McFadden floundered in should get the ground game going.

The main problem aside from QB, I see is pass rush. Lamar Houston cut a lot of weight to improve his speed and play the RE spot, but unless Sio Moore turns into the next Von Miller, we're going to have problems getting to the QB.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #96
B-Large

The only division loss wouldl be at the end of the season when Bronco players are being rested because the have already locked up a top playoff position.... I am not even sure if tht scenario exists this season
Old 06-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #97
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

You are right, I think kc had more probowl players than Denver. So, what exactly does that say about the probowl? Not much, really. Kc fans like you insist the suckage is because of Cassel and coaches. There's no doubt Cassel sucked and Crennel sucked too, but with all that probowl talent the team should have won more than 2 games, right? Nope.

Here's the thing: if kc wins 4 games you will have doubled your wins from last year.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #98
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

I don't understand how even a Chief fan can get excited about the Andy Reid-Alex Smith combination.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:48 AM   #99
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
McFadden is not a playmaker?

I will agree that QB play is a huge issue....but if they get back to the power running game they ran with Campbell caretaking the offense they should be improved. Just having Sparano coaching the OL and not that dopey stretch and cut scheme that McFadden floundered in should get the ground game going.

The main problem aside from QB, I see is pass rush. Lamar Houston cut a lot of weight to improve his speed and play the RE spot, but unless Sio Moore turns into the next Von Miller, we're going to have problems getting to the QB.
There's just so much to like in this post. Jesus loves you Raider fan. Everyone else thinks you stink.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #100
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
This is the classic Chief attitude that just slays me. WE HAVE SO MUCH TALENT!!! Ya ---- and won TWO games last year! TWO GAMES!!! Drafting at the top of the order every year will get you some talented players, no doubt, but doesn't anyone care that all those Pro Bowlers never win? Or are you all just too pumped for Johnny Manziel?
Hard to win when you aren't good at the 3 most important positions in the NFL aka QB, HC and GM.